SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Large print baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Disclaimer: If we have visually impaired baiters out there, I mean no offense at all by this modality. More power to you.

I'm playing with a check scammer who totally believes I'm legally blind, so we both have to type our emails in a ridiculously large typeface. (It's even bigger than that). My char also uses voice recognition software, so my emails are riddled with mistakes. Still he's been very compliant, even after such as this:

Quote:
Mister Micheal:

Hello. My diasability aide took mme to the Office Supplies store. We were dazled by the selecttion of versa producst availabl on the shelve which of these am i suppose to be using from these list they gayve uss:?

34IUV (VersaJette 34 and Lexmark 32 compatible)
Part# VIUVI-2293...

(...followed by a catalog of about 300 different types of printer inks in same gigantic font...)

It was over 130 screens. He must have gone through it all, because I stuck something in the middle and he responded to it, using the same huge font. Very Happy Maybe he's smart and shrinks it all down before reading, but still amusing to see him shouting back at me.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you came back, bohigal. You always seem to come up with more funny ways to annoy the lads, and amuse us. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's hysterical! Laughing

I haven't tried voice recognition software lately. The last time I tried it, the results were - well, not quite as you portray it, but just as laughable and just as confusing. I stick to typing, as long as I can feel the keys on the keyboard. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even at the demo for Vista's built in software, it didn't work - they blamed it on background noise (pfffftt). It's actually a perfect tool for baiters, because it doesn't work.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid voice recognition software picks up everything you say. I mean look at what happened to Herb, one of my other characters:

Quote:
Deer Mister misery missouri M I S U E R I:

I am having a hard thyme finding the empty CN number on the form because it is all printed so lithely. Dam these failing eyes you should be thankful for your good eyesite jamila period space I am so glad this transaction is finely going through i really knead the money for new voice typing software. i sent the forms to my barrister so he can double cheque them you understand of coarse this is business not now baby i'm working you mean right here on the desk oooOoOO martha im working here wo baby no i think the chair can take it oops you like that god you are beautiful oh yeah baby yessend me home o yessend me home SEND

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I about peed myself laughing. That's great. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic