SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Bernard Madoff arrested

View next topic
View previous topic

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he pleads guilty. Maybe as many as 150 years in prison. And he feels sorry. That's nice.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If ever I get put in jail I'd like the cell he gets and all the perks and priveleges he'll be allowed, but I'd probably have trouble adapting to such a life of luxury.

Am I cynical ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll go away for a long time because basically he's a scapegoat for a corrupt system.

I'd bet good money that there are hundreds of these bastards out there but they slip beneath the net because the regulating is so bad. Not only that but a blind eye is turned because they keep the money market liquid. Chances are that if things worked out the way they were meant to, this would just have been a minor ripple.
It's no coincidence that Madoff got caught at the same time that the economy went tits up.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is no coincidence: when no new income came in, the ponzi scheme collapsed.

Public beheading should come back, I think.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It amazes me that the Chairman of one of the UK banks bailed out to the tune of billions has never paid any UK tax, and no one has thought this this is rather peculiar.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... Everyone wonders why the SEC hasn't scrutinized Madoff's affairs long before this. They have been well aware of 'irregularities' since at least 1999 and have now publicly admitted they had evidence of them.

Connections, connections..... An interesting note is that Madoff's niece, Shana Madoff Swanson was a compliance officer with the SEC. They are now conducting a rather private in-house investigation as to whether there were um, any improprities along the line. Kind of like the fox guarding the chicken house type of thing. Naturally, nothing will be found let alone revealed, as it can only lead back to them.

He'll spend his time in a cushy, comfortable Federal prison, reading books from a better library than a lot of towns in the US have, corresponding on his computer, and eating better and more than many. Because of his clout, he'll also probably have the run of the place. Other than his freedom, he'll lead a pretty comfortable exestance.

Too bad it's a Federal crime. He should be thrown into the general prison population of a state prison, locked up in an 8 X 8 cell with a bi-polar paranoid schizophrenic serial killer off his meds who'd just as soon kill him as look at him. Oh and I'd be willing to bribe a guard to spread the rumor about all those kids he molested years ago.

I feel so sorry for all of the people whose lives he has ruined.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The giant bailout of the American financial system earlier this year introduced the concept of the bank that is "too big to fail", in other words, is of such importance to the world's financial system that governments decide that propping it up with public money is better than allowing it to suffer the consequences of its own greed or incompetence.

Fine, OK, the banks have to be propped up (as with AIG) - but the CEOs and the like should be indicted for conspiracy to commit extortion. What else do you call it when the cry is. "Give me money or the economy will be ruined"?

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 183
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Court releases victims' letters and e-mails in Madoff case

Letters and e-mails expressing the anger, sadness and disbelief felt by the
victims of convicted swindler Bernard Madoff were made public Friday in a
Manhattan court.

Bernard Madoff is believed to have bilked investors out of billions of dollars.

The letters were sent to the prosecution and the presiding judge before Madoff
pleaded guilty last week to 11 counts stemming from a Ponzi scheme estimated to
have bilked thousands of investors out of billions of dollars.

Among the sad and at times profane accounts from the convicted swindler's
victims, one ironic e-mail stood out:

Penned by an African scam artist whose name was withheld, the letter expressed
an urgent need for an American intermediary willing to give up details of his
bank account to the author so that he could move his funds from the Republic of
Congo to Dubai.

The author promised a return of 10 percent of his alleged $350 million funds,
and even offered an preemptive apology in case his proposal offended the
readers' moral values.

The only request he made was that the intermediary provide him with "absolute
assurance that the funds will be safe and you will not sit on [the money] when
it is transferred to your account".

CNN News:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/20/madoff.emails/index.html

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic