SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ongoing bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending out a number of emails to some scammers, i have what i believe are two promising scammers, i am keeping in contact with all, but i believe from what i have recieved so far that these two are the most promising, i have chosen one at random to post here as an account of my first scam, to see where i go wrong, and what works well. Any feedback would be appreciated.

In the scam M@rc0 is my charachter, and @bdu1 S0ng is the scammer.

M@rc0
Quote:
Im interested please tell me more.

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:
Dear Partner M@rc0 P@ntani,

Thank you very much for your swift response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are ready to assist me on this transaction and I believe you are a trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.

Due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also you will help me in investing my share in your country in a lucrative business, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your online account which you will open in the bank before onward transfer to your nominated bank account in your country, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As result of this, you will have to open an offshore account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit and certificate of ownership from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online in the account you open.

We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into your respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work.

I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Identification and my family picture upon receipt of your identification. I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them. Ensure that you keep this project confidential, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work. Do furnish me with the following information. Your full name, contact address, occupation, country, age and phone No to enable me reach you for brief discussion. Expecting your swift response.

Kindest Regards, @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:

Dear @bdu1

Could you please tell me what the sum of money involved in this transaction will be?

M@rc0

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I received your mail, however, I want you to understand that with your maximum cooperation this transaction will be carried out legitimately, the amount involve in this transaction is US$10,500,000.00, which once the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account in your country you will get 40% of the total sum for your kind assistance, if you are ready to proceed further with me on this transaction do send me the needed information as stated in my previous mail to enable my attorney secure the necessary documents on your name that will enable the fund to be transferred to you as the true beneficiary of the fund. Once am in receipt of the information I will guide you with the next step to take. Expecting your swift response, take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

Before we continure there is one thing i have to know, is this legal?

M@rc0

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I received your mail, I want you to understand that this transaction will be carried out legitimately and my attorney will secure the legal documents on your name as the true owner of the fund which I will send to you and to the bank to transfer the fund to you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund, however, in order to proceed you have to send me the needed information to perfect the legal documentation, also once I receive your details I will send you more details about this transaction and my identification, I assure you that every aspect of this transaction will be legal. Expecting your swift response, take care and have a pleasant day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

Now for the Next part im sorry I stole someone's idea and im afraid i can't remember who, but when i saw this idea i couldn't not use it.

M@rc0 P@ntani
Quote:
Dear @bdul

Im confused i allready sent my details to Mr G0m3r, your associate who sent me an email earlier asking for them. I was going to transfer the fee's he said he required to his bank account tomorrow.

M@rc0

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

Am in receipt of your mail, I advice you adhere to my instructions, I need you to send me the information and and any fee that has to be paid has to hold till I told you to do so OK. Now what I want you to do is send me the information I required such as your full name, contact address, occupation, country, age and contact number, also a copy of your identification and size every communication with Mr. G0m3r. I await your swift response, take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0 P@ntani
Quote:
Dear @bdul

You mean Mr G0mer isn't your associate! I cant believe i fell for it, do you know who he is?

Ok here is the information you require,

Full Name M@rc0 L@nce P@ntani,
Occupation Cyclist
Country United States
Age 37
Contact Number 206-600-7942

M@rc0

Anyway that's what I've got so far. And I'm still waiting for a response, I'm sure some time soon Mr G0m3r will make an appearance but for the moment he's laying low watching and waiting.

I've also not sent him my address or the letter from Mr G0m3r, I'l try and withhold them for as long as possible to wind him up. If it's possible could someone try and help me make a letter from Mr G0m3r because I'm afraid I dont really know how to type like a scammer, I guess all caps is a start?
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work getting him off-script so quickly. Very Happy

Anyways, if you go into this forum, you'll find a bunch of useful information, forms, generator, and yes, english to mugu translators/generators.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052

Have fun!
Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh thankyou for that, I missed the english to mugu translators, and I guess there's other stuff i've missed.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I received your mail, how are you doing, hope you are in good health together with your family, however, I believe you received my mail, I tried calling you but can't reach you, nevertheless, you can reach me on my number +44********** for brief discussion or you send me your number I can reach you with, do get back to me once you are ready to proceed further. Hope to hear from you soon, take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

He Didn't leave a message on my answerphone I should be furious, but hmmm I think I'l give him some more fake numbers to waist his time on, when he return's my email from below.

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

Hmmm I'm confused as to why you couldn't reach me on that number. But thankyou for trying, at the moment i'm at my work, but I will try to call you later. I'm sorry about my messup with Mr Gomer earlier also, have you figured out who he is and what he's doing, I think he's maybe trying to steal money from us.

M@rc0
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

Thank you for your response to my mail and am happy to hear from you, however, in addition to my previous mail, I will like to introduce myself so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. I am married with two children Liu my daughter and Lee my son, I have to send you my family picture now for you to see. My address is #20, Belgrave Square London, SW2X 6PZ, United Kingdom. I have lived here for the last 13years; It is not ideal to have your documents send via mailing you can scan and attached or still send via email.

I have really invested much in this transaction so I will please tell you to accept the 40% of the total fund sum of US$10,500,000.00, that I have intend to give to you for you kind assistance. For your information I will be coming over to your country for my share of the fund, once the fund is credits in your account at the bank that we will be using for this transaction.

Please endeavour to keep this transaction confidential, I have a 22year career with my bank (Hang Seng Bank Branch London) and I don't intend to ruin all that. I really can't wait till the fund leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days. Attach to this email is my Identification and my family pictures for your reference. Listen, I advice you don't send any mail you received from me to anybody for security reasons and adhere to my instruction so that this fund can be transferred to you successfully and you should size every communication with Mr. G0m3r, maybe he's trying to jeopardize this transaction or your image, be advice.

However, if I may remind you again, you are required to send at least a copy of your Driver's License 'or' a copy of your International Passport. Besides, it is this copy of your Driver's License or International Passport, also your full name, contact address that will be used by my Attorney to have all the necessary documentations perfected. Also you can reach me on my number +44**********. Note in order for the fund to be transferred to your main account in your country you will be required to open an offshore online account on your name. You can send any identification of yours, your country, occupation, age, and contact number to enable me reach you for brief discussion.

As I stated in my previous mail, I can not transfer the fund on my name that's why I need you as my foreign partner so that the fund can be transferred on your name, once I am in receipt of your response I will guide you with the contact information of the bank you will be opening an online account with so that once the fund is released it will be transferred into your online account before you can then transfer the fund bit by bit to your main account in your country. The most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person, I believe these information would be enough to confirm your interest. Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

I wonder why I can't send any document's to that address, hmmm I wonder what would happen if I slipped up (or at least told him I had). And there is no way that I would want to ruin him honestly.
Twisted Evil

M@r0 P@ntani
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

Thank you very much for your email. And thank you for the photo's you have provided, as evidence of your identity, though I never actually doubted you! Why can't I send the document's by post? That is the easiest method for me.

Hmmmm I'm sorry abdul but I'm abit confused, are you using the english pre decimalaisation form of percent, or the post 1960 'Système International d'Unités' form of percent? Also how will the money be sent to my account, does it come in cars and get an armoured convoy?

@bdu1 I honestly have no intention of telling anyone of this transaction, first of all I do not want to ruin your career, but secondly, friend's can turn against you when moneys involved (you never know who your real friend's are), I dont want them trying to steal it!

I'm sorry but what does, size every communication mean? And yes I think Mr G0m3r is a bad man, we should be carefull.

I can't send you a scan of my photo at the moment, I need to go to my library to create a scan, im very sorry I dont own a scanner, I will do this tomorrow.

And now that the business is over, I have some important news to tell you. Well as you know because I told you in a previous email; I'm a professional cyclist, yesterday I won a big race in california, and Nike has offered me a sponsorship contract for $500,000 a year, for 10 year's I can't beleive it! And aswell as that i won the prize money for the race, which totalled $100,000, I think im going to treat myself to a porsche tomorrow. I'm honestly so happy.

Hopefully all this talk of cycling sponsorship will persuade him, that I'm a very good victim.

Plans for the futuree, get him to send me an email with a yahoo account (trace his location), pretend to send banking fee's to his supposed house address in London, give him a fake phone number to call (I think i saw a cool one somewhere, where it asked for a code.) Have Mr G0m3r Dollar chop him after the fee's have been lost in the post from the previous time, and Mr G0m3r does like to boast!
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I received your mail and understand every content of it, however, am delighted about the offer you got, well if I may bring to your notice that the fund will be transferred to your account through a bank to bank system and I will like you to understand that for security reason, I advice you send me your identification via email attachment because I don't want anything to jeopardize this transaction and we have to be careful of what we do or say.

Nevertheless, once am in receipt of your identification, I will notify my attorney to perfect all necessary legal documentations on your name as the true beneficiary to claim the fund on your name and I want every aspect of this transaction to be done legitimately and put every thing in place that will protect you from every breach of the law, once I hear from you I will guide you with the contact information of the bank which you have to open an offshore account to enable the fund to be released to you online account with them before onward transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account in your country. Expecting your swift response, take care and have a pleasant day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

Thankyou for your response, i will be happy to send you my identification, once you have answered my question from the previous email, "Hmmmm I'm sorry abdul but I'm abit confused, are you using the english pre decimalaisation form of percent, or the post 1960 'Système International d'Unités' form of percent?" I only ask because they both give different percentage values for the amount of money, and i want to know how good a deal i am receiving, for my helping you.

M@rc0
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice going, Marco. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou, it might be impossible and a long way off, but did you know the dakar rally now includes cycling, I wonder if he will meet me when I'm on it lol. Anyway at the moment, I'm not trying to be overly eager, i want to make him so confident that he would do anything LOL
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear Abdul

Is everything ok, I haven't heard from you?
Mr Gomer hasn't done anything has he?

Marco
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I received your mail, I want you to understand that as stated in your previous mail, the % am taking about is the decimalization form which means percentage, I believe if you are ready to proceed with me on this you will send me the required identification to enable us proceed further on this issue and that of Mr. G0m3r, as I stated he's trying to jeopardize this transaction, I advice you give me a call on my number for a brief discussion on the way forward OK. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible, take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1,

Thank you for the confirmation of the Percentage values, that is a good deal! @bdu1 I have attached a photo of my passport for you. I'm really getting worried about Mr G0m3r, he's telling me your trying to scam me, but i don't beleive him! But he sounds like a dangerous man, what should we do?

M@rc0

I didn't actually attach a photo, by accident but lol it just serves to annoy him more i guess.

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I received your mail and I want you to adhere to my instruction and advice, listen, if what he says to you that am trying to scam you how come I have to send you my identification and my family picture which you know is my life, am doing what I can based on trust and if you don't trust me on this transaction you can stop and follow what he's saying to you. For your information I want you to understand that the more you listen to him you give more room to jeopardize this transaction and put yourself at stake, what I want you to do is to ignore any mail he sent to you.

Also I didn't receive any photo or identification of yours, in order for this transaction to be progressive you need to ignore his mails and phone call if you have in any way given him your contact. Do get back to me with your passport copy to enable us proceed with this transaction OK. Expecting your swift response, take care and remain bless.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

I trust you no doubt has crossed my mind, as to your identity, I beleive you about who you are. From now on I will ignore any email he send's me. He has only called me once and i hung the phone up on him.

Hmmm that's strange i thought i attached the photo of my passport in the last email, I'm sorry about that i will send you the photo of my passport now. What will happen now that you have an image of my passport?

M@rc0

I just sent him a photo of an american passport cover, i googled lol

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I am in receipt of your mail and your identification. It's the front page of your passport your image didn't show on it so that I can see the face of the person am transacting with, however, I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you being the fact that we have not spoken on phone, please do not let me down. I have send your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected legal documents that I will send to you and also to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds to you online account, this should take not longer than two to three days.

In this light, I am sending you the contact information of the bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening as I told you over the phone. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your online account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house. (same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits by bits to your main account in your country for both of us.

As a matter of fact I am taking care of the cost of running all the logistics involved on my side of this transaction, such as the cost of retaining the services of the Attorney and obtaining the necessary official legal documents from the London authorities, including the drug clearance certificate and other miscellaneous expenses which I will incure to ensure a hitch free transfer, certain beaks have to be watered in a transaction like this.

I shall take care of the expenses on my side but it is necessary for me to let you know that you will be required to take care the cost of opening the account and having the account activated on your name. The reason I am telling you this is because if we transfer the money from here to your account when it is not activated the transfer will bounce back hence the money will return to its source which is my bank, I do not want these complications.

However, I want you to know that before sharing the funds in the agreed ratio, we shall first deduct whatever amount we have spent to bring this transaction to a successful end.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work, as I stated in my previous email. Try and set up this account with them as soon as possible as you can for this transfer to commence immediately.

Please find below the bank contact information.

*deleted by me*

Please contact them with the following information, your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update from you.

Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast and always call them. Once the documents are issued I will send them to you. Do get back to me once you have opened the account. Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

You told me to ignore the messages from Mr G0m3r, and that is what I have tried to do, I blocked his email, but now that I have blocked his email, I'm having trouble receiving, and email from gmail accounts, the email get's sent to me, but I can't view it's contents, can you please resend me the email you sent from a non gmail email account.

Thanks M@rc0

Hopefully i will find out his location.
@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

I am in receipt of your mail, regarding the mail you as me to resent that you can't view through gmail account, here am resending you the mail you requested, note that your identification. It's the front page of your passport your image didn't show on it so that I can see the face of the person am transacting with, however, I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you being the fact that we have not spoken on phone, please do not let me down. I have send your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected legal documents that I will send to you and also to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds to you online account, this should take not longer than two to three days.

In this light, I am sending you the contact information of the bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening as I told you over the phone. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your online account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house. (same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits by bits to your main account in your country for both of us.

As a matter of fact I am taking care of the cost of running all the logistics involved on my side of this transaction, such as the cost of retaining the services of the Attorney and obtaining the necessary official legal documents from the London authorities, including the drug clearance certificate and other miscellaneous expenses which I will incure to ensure a hitch free transfer, certain beaks have to be watered in a transaction like this.

I shall take care of the expenses on my side but it is necessary for me to let you know that you will be required to take care the cost of opening the account and having the account activated on your name. The reason I am telling you this is because if we transfer the money from here to your account when it is not activated the transfer will bounce back hence the money will return to its source which is my bank, I do not want these complications.

However, I want you to know that before sharing the funds in the agreed ratio, we shall first deduct whatever amount we have spent to bring this transaction to a successful end.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work, as I stated in my previous email. Try and set up this account with them as soon as possible as you can for this transfer to commence immediately.

Please find below the bank contact information.

*deleted by me*

Please contact them with the following information, your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update from you.

Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast and always call them. Once the documents are issued I will send them to you. Do get back to me once you have opened the account. Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

I can't beleive it he lied to me, he infact appears to be from stockton USA. LOL, well its probably a big shot, but i decided to try and get him to tell me where he's from.

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdul

Why have you lied to me, i thought you said you lived in London?

@bdu1 S0ng
Quote:

What do you mean? I sent you everything about me didn't you get my information and contact number. I don't understand what you mean OK, however, if you are not ready to proceed further do let me know OK, awaiting your response, take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. @bdu1 S0ng

M@rc0
Quote:
Dear @bdu1

You dont live in London, now tell me the truth about where you live, I dont mind if you lied for security reasons, but I have to know where you are really from...

M@rc0

Will i get a response? TBC...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic