SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Canadian Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scammersarethemugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone. I got a letter in the mail the other day from some Canadian scammers who I believe are in Ontario. You can read the article below:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/391/RipOff0391644.htm

This is the same scam that they tried getting me with. If your bored call: 1-416-833-1648. Prank call them all day if you wish, I did.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you didn't call 'em with a number traceable back to you.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
scammersarethemugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol no I didnt....but all well, what are they going to do? kill me...right

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been known... they are you know uh like criminals.

Some who have dared to venture to the fraudsters home turf have been murdered. (35 ) A few are:

A Canadian business man Jean Pierre Li Shing Tat was shot twice through the head and killed by 419 scammers when he visited South Africa as part of the scam. (36 )

A Greek man George Makronalli was lured to South Africa as part of a 419 scam. His badly mutilated corpse was found short before Christmas in 2004. (37 )

A gang of seven South Africans and Nigerians are also believed to be responsible for disappearance of a Norwegian industrialist. (38 )

South African police rescued one kidnap victim Rumanian Danut Mircea Tetrescu who was held for $50,000 ransom.(29 )

A former Mayor of Northampton, Josef Raca, was kidnapped by 419 scammers, he said about his ordeal, 'I don't mind telling you I was very frightened,' he said. 'I crawled and begged and kept trying to persuade them not to kill me.(30)

A Japanese business man, Kensuke Matsumoto as kidnaped and held for ransom, 419 scammers. He escaped when he ran into a sushi restaurant. (31 )

Other 419 fraud kidnapped victims are Swedish businessman Kenth Sadaaki and a Japanese national Osamai Hitomi was tortured and held for a $5-million. (32 )

When internet fraud takes a deadly turn.

Being a victim of fraud can be too much for some to bare, they commit suicide.

419 fraud victim Jerry Stratton, killed himself because of this fraud. In his suicide note he said, "If anything happens to me, look for three people. They are Nigerians. They are responsible." (33 )

An accountant from Canada killed himself after he was conned out of one hundred thousand dollars of his own company's money. (34 )

All from here http://www.trucidodolusloricaproject.com/missionstatement.htm

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@scammersarethemugu - Welcome to eater. Very Happy If you ever want to get at lots of these job scams lads, head on over here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147258

Be one of the Gom3rboyz, and raise some hell with the lads. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget Jiri Parovsky, a 72-year-old Czech pensioner who was so angry and distraught after being scammed that he went into the Nigerian Embassy in Prague in 2003 and shot the Nigerian consul dead.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:

Some who have dared to venture to the fraudsters home turf have been murdered. (35 ) A few are:

Have any lads actively sort out a baiter or victim, I mean has a lad ever tracked down a victim rather than the victim willingly meet the lad and then be kidnapped/assualted/murdered?

I seem to remember a thread where some scammers arrived at the place of work of a baiter who had not covered his IP well enough.

Not worried my self, I never give out RL info, but if any one has any info or scare stories I'd be interested in hearing them.

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
And don't forget Jiri Parovsky, a 72-year-old Czech pensioner who was so angry and distraught after being scammed that he went into the Nigerian Embassy in Prague in 2003 and [url=http://www.africamasterweb.com/

Freed early almost three years ago.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4597186.stm
I half expected it to form the basis of a scam email.
Quote:
I am Mrs Wayid, widow of the late Michael Lekara Wayid, the Nigerian consul to Prague, who died mysteriously as a result of being shot by a Czech pensioner.
14 million USD, modalities,etc

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
scammersarethemugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:

A Canadian business man Jean Pierre Li Shing Tat was shot twice through the head and killed by 419 scammers when he visited South Africa as part of the scam. (36 )

A Greek man George Makronalli was lured to South Africa as part of a 419 scam. His badly mutilated corpse was found short before Christmas in 2004. (37 )

A gang of seven South Africans and Nigerians are also believed to be responsible for disappearance of a Norwegian industrialist. (38 )

South African police rescued one kidnap victim Rumanian Danut Mircea Tetrescu who was held for $50,000 ransom.(29 )

A former Mayor of Northampton, Josef Raca, was kidnapped by 419 scammers, he said about his ordeal, 'I don't mind telling you I was very frightened,' he said. 'I crawled and begged and kept trying to persuade them not to kill me.(30)

A Japanese business man, Kensuke Matsumoto as kidnaped and held for ransom, 419 scammers. He escaped when he ran into a sushi restaurant. (31 )

Other 419 fraud kidnapped victims are Swedish businessman Kenth Sadaaki and a Japanese national Osamai Hitomi was tortured and held for a $5-million. (32 )

When internet fraud takes a deadly turn.

Being a victim of fraud can be too much for some to bare, they commit suicide.

419 fraud victim Jerry Stratton, killed himself because of this fraud. In his suicide note he said, "If anything happens to me, look for three people. They are Nigerians. They are responsible." (33 )

An accountant from Canada killed himself after he was conned out of one hundred thousand dollars of his own company's money. (34 )

All from here http://www.trucidodolusloricaproject.com/missionstatement.htm

Yea well that information is wonderful...I am already aware of all these deaths, but are you aware that I am not dumb enough to go to the scammers house so that he can murder me?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it is a cell phone so long distance should cost them a pretty penny. If anyone can phone them safely I say go for it and waste their minutes!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
Please note: All the cell phones in that part of the world work on the "calling party pays" plan. Talk minutes can be purchased from many many places. When you call HIM it doesn't cost him anything. You need to give him a number for him to call YOU which will eat up his talk minutes when he is calling you. As long as you call him the only limit is the battery time on the phone.

From here Larry's post half way down the page.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to argue but that is not always the case. I am local and have a phone from the same provider. Incoming calls can cost and Long distance incoming can cost more. No matter what he is probably limited to the number of minutes of LD calls he can take if he has paid extra for incoming calls. You can always leave messages and have him call you back on your K7.

He's on FIDO

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is canada I agree with you completly. The telcos there make everyone pay for a call (originator AND terminator). I was referring to Africa in the earlier post where Calling Party Pays is widespread. I know this because I have both a Safaricom and a Celcom cell phone when i am travelling though east/central africa. We have a lot of my company's gear installed over there.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic