SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Attorney is One of a Kind...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked my attorney what law school he attended....

Barrister T0m R0bert responded...

Quote:
The law school I attended has burned to the ground so that the school does not produce any more like me.
Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sly little minx Laughing
did he get out safely or was he discombomulated by the inferno Crying or Very sad

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The law school I attended has burned to the ground so that the school does not produce any more like me.

That's to our benefit if you ask me. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA Laughing

Sometimes they are so fun Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And 10 more schools spring up somewhere else. Soooo funny.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who set the fire, him or the school? Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like his snappy response. You gotta wonder what's going on inside lads' heads sometimes.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, nice one! Sometimes simple and innocent questions lead to unsuspected and funny answers!

I suppose since the law school burned down, the name is no longer important... Rolling Eyes

Easter Egg 2013
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that answers that question. On to the next one. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he the barrister to Mrs Maria Eich by any chance?

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@iMike...

Sorry, this one is the barrister for Ms. Viv4in.
He may be representing more than 1 dying cancer victim since his law school that burned to the ground may have specialized in "dying cancer patient Wills and Estates" law.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iMike wrote:
Is he the barrister to Mrs Maria Eich by any chance?

That would be "Barrister Tom" I take it... I have him too - he's fun Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting nowhere with him

My first email to him:
Quote:
Mrs Eich asked me to contact you. Can you tell me what this is about?

His reply:
Quote:
I don't know what is about.

I sent him a copy of the email from 'Mrs E1ch' & pointed out she'd asked me to contact him for further details.

His reply to that:
Quote:
Then act according to her instruction.

I pointed out further that I was acting according to her instruction & contacting him. His response:
Quote:
Then you act according to her email to you.

banghead

The email address she gave me in the original email was [email protected] Is this the same address you have? Only thing I can think of is that the address in the original email is wrong & I've been pestering an ITP. Either that or this one's lazy as hell / thick as pig sh*t.

Closed lad accounts x2

"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's him, have the same address

He really is dumb as a box of rocks. I think he's completely new at this and utterly clueless. I am onto my third character with him as the usual baiting methods of being a dumb victim and asking questions utterly confuses him.

Right now I am after messing him about by sending him down to Moneygram time and time again for transfers that just don't seem to work.

EDIT: He's now replying to me on "[email protected]" Everyone feel free to pile in and say "Mrs Eich has asked me to contact you about her willing 3 million dollars to me"

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet the school was torched when a burning chicken ran into a classroom.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

/MBL slinks innocently away, one box of matches lighter than when he arrived/ Rolling Eyes
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@iMike...

I'm now playing with your T0m R0bert.

I sent him a mail expressing interest in Ms. Maria's wad of cash.
I thought it would be interesting to introduce my attorney T0m R0bert to T0m Robert the Barrister later in the bait.

After I expressed interest in Ms. Maria's easy money, he sent me this...

Quote:
Ok, thanks mr advicer.

I'm not sure if your T0m R0bert has all of his brain cells... Laughing Laughing Laughing

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This one really is on the short bus. This is in his second email to me

Quote:
Now what we will need is the money to process the document, which will cost us $35,000 USD and is your duty to help so that we can process the documents first before presenting your complete info to the bank as soon as the holiday is over

I'm guessing that he's a 419 noob, probably some scammer in his town had a bit of luck on "Barrister Tom" thought "sod looking after goats, I'll have some of that action".

I'm baiting him from three different angles right now plus going for a massive bit of de-education as I want him to help scam the charity I work for out of $0.5m

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as soon as the holiday is over
He must be a n00by scammer! Laughing They are supposed to want their payment before the year has ended. You need to hurry up your deal! The faster this gets done, the better! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, we're going with the 'thick as pig sh*t' option then. Very Happy

Just as long as I know I haven't mis-spelled the email address & hassled some poor innocent sod.

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You would think a barrister would know what a "will" was in a legal context wouldn't you. Not Barrister Tom who, when I asked if I had to wait until the widow had died to get her money, asked me to explain so I have had to educate him:

Quote:
Hello Mr Robert,

Certainly I can explain. You see in my country a document called a "will" (more properly it should be referred to as a "Last Will And Testicle") is a document which a person makes which contains a set of instructions as to how their money and property (called "Goods and Chatteris") is to be divided up AFTER they have died. The people named in the will who will receive things are called "Benefunctionaries" and the person names as responsible for seeing that the wishes of the demised are carried out (that would be you in this case) is called the "Executioner".

So if Mrs 3ich has made me a benefunctionary of her will I will have to wait until she dies before I can receive that portion of her goods and chatteris.

With any luck he'll add that to his script.

(Chatteris = small town in Cambridgeshire, England)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic