SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A very annoying laddie and our Xmas massbait challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

In case you haven't seen the thread, we're still looking to collect more bank accounts for the massbait :

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153236

There are prizes on the line too.

In trying to do my part of collecting few more piggies, I received this annoying response from B3n J0hns0n, a loan laddie in surplus:

Quote:
i want to advise you to travel to a neighbouring state or city to make the necessary payment of the $250usd, i am going to give you an example, a loan applicant by name valerij markovic, he resides in serbia, there was no western union money transfer outlet in his end, so he travelled to neibouring country called bosnia to make his payment, and today he has gotten his loan of $30,000usd i believe you know the countries i am talking about? they are located in europe.

I only hope that it is not a real victim he's writing me about! It's things like these which make me want to get their bank account numbers even more.

I hope you'll all join the massbait. Perhaps even starting with my loan laddie pal Ben who responds from

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM'ed Ben...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ben
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to change my screen name.....
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also heard that some guy named Validmir Putin floated over to Alaska, and did the same thing. The lady at the WU was named Palin I think.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben wrote:
I need to change my screen name.....

@Ben - Laughing I hope I didn't email the wrong Ben...or you'll be performing a ritual next week, and be a star on youtube. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic