SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Irish pork recall

View next topic
View previous topic

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure how far Irish pork is exported or how many of you have a taste for a good old Denny's rasher sandwich, but as this has just hit the news yesterday I thought it a good idea to post.

full information on the recall here: http://www.fsai.ie/

Basically unacceptable levels of dioxins have been found in the meat, so as a precautionary measure consumers and retailers are advised to return/destroy all pork products purchased and stored since the 1st of September.

Just found this on the RTE.ie website:

Quote:
The recall covers pork exported to places like the UK, continental Europe, Japan, South Africa and the US.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well, I'm glad I eat me own pork. Home grown, home slaughtered, home eaten.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So if I cook the hell out of it and drown it in alcohol I won't be safe? Look at tequila! It killed that worm. Laughing
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha
meh im not that fussed, ive eaten loads of irish pork susages in the past coupl o months, i swear by them...not harmed me one bit lol

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto, how fast can you ship to Ireland???

I'm craving for a rasher!!

It's been on the news here all day, drowning out a mini-festival in honour of Joe Dolan (The Irish Elvis!) Apparently only 9 farms out of 400 used the illegal feed so the recall is purely precautionary. Anyway, anyone who smokes is already full of dioxins so the chance from a bit of pork over a 4 month period isn't going to make much difference, cough cough, where's me rasher Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Spudz
By the time my pork reaches you, it will be alive again.
Sorry. Laughing Sending it in a freezer box will cost a lot.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, the thought of a nice bit of organic Pork has me almost wetting myself ala Jamie Oliver!!!

Once the new stuff comes on the shelves I'll be stocking up. 9 cowboys, or should that be pigboys, out of 400 isn't bad considering what's happened in the past with meat products.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well, can I make you to safari in Eastern Europe? Eat fresh fresh pork?
If you want cured ham, you have to wait.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll make and bring the soda bread!!! ah it'll be a while before I can afford any travelling, hopefully going part of that direction in summer, seriously though the thoughts of good real food could tempt me further! and 'vwodka' Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Dutch
Goat hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a scandal like this 2 years ago .. Maybe exhausted engine oil applied in pig food isn't such a good idea after all ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the Irish H&S exec, you'd have to eat the contaminated pork for over 40 years to even have a chance of falling ill.

I reckon they're statistics I can live with.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dutch Laughing

Ah well at least that's a little bit better then trying to turn herbivores into omnivores by feeding cows their cousins brains and spines Shocked

NIGERIA HE GOAT

mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes me even gladder I'm veggie!! Smile

Love2Hate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not really fuzzy about stuff like this, I mean what are the odds that I should get some of the rediculus small amount of contaminated pork on the market. And even then ...

However I just heard that the meat had more than 200 times the allowed amount of a cancer causing aditive (not sure if it was 200 times EU or DK allowed). Im well aware of all the retarded "food-laws" in the EU, but still 200 times...

Conclusion: I will NOT stop eating pork, I MAY opt for pork from other countries. Pork will NOT give me anymore cancer than babycorn or yellow gummy bears did!

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Spudz
No vodka around here, I'm afraid. But barrels of tzuika (plum brandy).
Laughing Full of heavy metals since it's distilled in copper stills. Those stills are passed on, they are family heirlooms.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

200 times??

Did you hear that from the man in the pub? Laughing

The meat was independently tested and the levels are 3 times the legal amount. Any attempt at cover ups would and will be met with extremely harsh penalties.

There's now a beef scare, as cattle feed is also produced at the same plant, but all beef is traceable back to the field since the foot and mouth epidemic, so the exact affected products can and have been recalled. For some reason the 'farm to fork' policy was never extended to other meat products. After all this mess though and the amount of people who have lost their jobs just before Christmas there will definitely be a similar policy brought in very soon.

Anyone bothered or worried about this should keep an eye on the www.fsai.ie website for reliable information

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on a Safari to Spain. We haven't been affected because pigs may be the only thing we export Smile

At least Guinness and Murphy's are not infected. That would mean DEATH up there...

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and potatoes, don't forget potatoes Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ab5olutD wrote:
At least Guinness and Murphy's are not infected. That would mean DEATH up there...

No just world domination, God created alcohol to keep the Irish from taking over the world. Cool

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic