SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Richard He4d Ladshare ***FIRST EVER ROLLERCOASTER TROPHY!***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil sent the big cry-baby this: Laughing
Quote:
Dear R1chard H3ad,

I see rough draft of roller coaster Sir Charles send me ok. It looking much better now. Small details can be changed once we know how much land we get for roller coaster to fit. So don't worry ok. I like it looks like fun to ride and scary like I like to be ok.

Houdini live under house and pizza not work to get him out. I call catcher man to come and help me ok.
Man come look for hamster to catch. He charge me 80 euros and not fine Houdini yet. He come back look in trap tomorrow ok. I miss Houdini lot. I might buy WoW vidogame this weekend. Only 45 euros I tink.

Norah want more luv from me, Richard. What I do? She tak off my pants last night ok. What next I do Richard? Is ok to love more Richard? She make fun with friend Billy lots. Norah make believe she kiss him when I look. Is she try make me mad or just kidding Richard? What you think? I take pictures of them for you to see ok.

I hope you have good Christmas, Richard, like me ok. Next I want T-shirt design done by you ok. I have good idea for it. Make big swirly tornado picture and have Houdini peeking out top of tornado. If hamster can ride roller coaster so can everyone ok. No body be too scared to ride then you think? I'm excited to see T1schbein T0rnad0 T-Shirt, and can't wait to have printed and wear to discotek show my friends ok.

You do very good job for me Richard and work hard I see. Have nice New Year's Day ok. You party on New Year's Eve like me and friends do? I hope you have good time too ok.

Pees and luv.
Emil Smile

I attached these two pics.

edit: some l33ting

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! Richard's mood seems to be improving. He also gave me some very good advice about Norah. Laughing

Quote:
Mr. Emil Tischbein,

I am glad you liked the roller coaster design now ok. I agree with you we can change some details of it when we know how much land we get for roller coaster to fit in your theme park. I was worrying because I needed you to have the best roller coaster in the world ok. I want it to look very fun to ride and scary as you had like it. lol. T1schbein T0rnad0...great ride, great thrill....wow!

I wish I could come around your house, I will help you catch Houdini.... I will use a brazillian cage designed to stubborn mouses like Hamster. Unfortunately I am far away trying to help you with your roller coaster work done as quickly as possible. Anyway, I hope that the catcher helps you to get Houdini using his trap ok. In case the catcher is not able to get him, I will help you get him out if he doesn't surrender before and after we complete your roller coaster project ok?

Give Norah all the love in your heart since she loves you more. Do not toy with her heart ok unless you think she doesn't love you anymore ok. I think she loves you very much and always wants you to be happy everytime. Yes I saw Norah and Billy picture you sent me. I personally don't think Norah wants you to get mad, maybe she likes Billy in as friend nothing more. Don't worry that Norah kisses Billy and makes you see it, I will only assume it's a friendly compliment ok. Don't like that worry you! Think about your future and then let's concentrate more on building your world-class and very best roller coaster in Tampa! This is what I think my good friend.

I had a great Christmas, but I spent more time trying to get your roller coaster project going since you want it opened at summer 2009. I will work on your T-shirt design next ok, so you can show it off to your friends at discotek ok. I will make sure the design is done in the way as you choose ok------ big swirly tornado picture and have Houdini out top of tornado. Yes you are right if Houdini can ride on your T1schbein T0rnad0, so everyone can. Automatically, almost no one will get scared. Nice thought there ok. I am doing my best and working very hard for your roller coaster ok. I sure will have a nice New Year's day. I will spend the New Year's eve with my wife and kids in our hometown after church service.

I will talk to you again soon ok.

Remain blessed,

R1chard H3ad
Laughing I wonder if I should push him to get me an initial design for the T-Shirt, in color, ready for New Year's Eve? Emil would really like to show off to Norah at the big party! Laughing

EDIT: Oh no! More work for Richard. I like the way he used Emil's word, "ok," ten times in the last email! Ok, Richard, give me my T-Shirt ok. Laughing
Quote:
Dear R1chard H3ad,

Thanks for writing back fast ok. I like that. Hamster catcher man put cookie and broccoli in cage trap. He say hamsters like broccoli best. They like stinky cauliflower too he say. He put some of that in cage too. He say it work 100% of time. Hamster can't resist this smelly food. We catch Houdini for sure ok tonight. What is brazillian cage in case we need one of those? Where do I get one? You know where?

Thanks for telling me about Norah too ok. I was not sure why she do things she do. Why do girls do crazy stuff like that Richard? I not do that ever ok. Can I ask favor from you? I would really like to have T1schbein T0rnad0 picture for T-Shirt to wear on New Year's Eve night ok. I know shop that put pictures on T-Shirt if you have photo. I want picture in color ok. Maybe you could try lots of different colors for tornado and send the pictures to me to pick the best one. I want Houdini same color ok. I want to show off T-Shirt to Norah and friens at party so send by Wednesday morning latest ok. Thank you Richard for doing this fast for me and good like roller coaster.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

edit: some l33ting

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ If he comes through, maybe 419eater could make a shirt with his design at cafepress. As a site fundraiser? Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian wrote:
Quote:
IN the meantime however, the lad continues to send ever more complex letters of resignation to Sir Ch4rles.

Egads! reminds me of General Kurtz lamenting in Apocalypse Now about
every man having his limit. Any previous accounts of post bait syndrome
when eaters lose their lads? After all, we become emotionally attached
to a rock in our shoe if it's been there long enough.
What to do to keep him on the leash hmmm...

Quote:
Apart from the fact that he is scared of hard work, he is really
pissed off at haing been chopped so many times by Sir C's other gmen.
He reckons that the easiest way for him to get rich is for Sir C to force
one of them (Mb0g0, played by me) to pay back the $250k he chopped
from the lad

But he's not insane with seething anger yet! He isn't slamming his head
against the walls of his shack. This will never do. A lad simply throwing
in the towel from exhaustion or frustration isn't good for what ails him.
Sounds like Sir C has to advise him quickly that he has forced the pay
back issue and indeed the funds are in his possession. Full apologies
from Mb0g0 and a trip to a distant bank within three weeks will make it
all go away. Some more chores and an inventory of materials needed for completion.

Just my two cents and I'm still reading this almost endless thread
between work hours so I may be way behind in my suggestions.

[/quote]

D3rrick Blar3 M7CN - 2414 boxes, 68 refreshments, 2 months
"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

3 oinks Closed lad accounts + I r.i.p'd 2 httpz
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news - the lad is back on the case, and gradually ramping up the pointless busy work again.

A bit of ego-stroking and a stronger sniff of dollaz from my co-baiters was all it took. Very Happy

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
I sincerely apologize for late responding to your request, it doesn't make me want to handle your affairs "shoddy"! Of course not! I promised to give you my "very" best to ensure your maximum satisfaction (in serving your investment needs) and that of Sir Ch4r1es who officially introduced our services to you. I would rather not let either of you down. Basically, you will agree with me there is no fun in investment if the purpose served is not satisfactorily met. Lately, there have been some conflicting legal and very bureaucratic issues in connection with the Ethiopian Investment appeal. To be more precise, the is subject to elucidation by the . There will therefore be a delay of seven to ten days from this day, including allowances for the Islamic moon festival.
I will get back at you within this timeframe.

This just sent back:

Quote:
It seems that you're the victim of circumstances beyond your control. Very well; you can have the time you need, within reason. I expect to hear from you in due course.
Happy New Year.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @Yastreb - Nice email. We'll need to lay off his delicate ego for awhile, so he gets back to work.

Worf said:
Quote:
If he comes through, maybe 419eater could make a shirt with his design at cafepress. As a site fundraiser?

You know, Worf, I've actually been thinking that myself. Very Happy One of those roller coaster drawings would look good. With the words, "Ride the T1schbein T0rnad0" on the front, and on the back, "Look What My 419 Scammer Made Me!" Laughing
I can't wait to see the Tornado/Hamster design.
It could say, "T1schbein T0rnad0. Hamsters Welcome" on the front, and "If Houdini Can Ride It, So Can You" on the back. Laughing

We could even have another Eater University Quiz and give one out as a prize, if I can convince the Dean to help out, again. Smile

undertowz said:
Quote:
Any previous accounts of post bait syndrome
when eaters lose their lads?

Yeah, when Joe twigged on me after being baited for over a year, I became Emil, a Turkish Schoolboy living in Germany, who is obsessed with girls, hamsters, roller coasters, discoteks, and videogames. I'm a free and easy 17 year old kid again, baiting two almost untwiggable lads with this character. Smile
It's very refreshing after such a long, intense, and complicated bait. I'm also mentoring on another safari try with two other baiters, but not playing any character or doing any writing. This is helping to soften the blow of losing my pet. Smile But some baiters just quit baiting, and go into group therapy for abandonment and separation anxiety problems. Laughing

You have not seen all the emails the lad sent. He was very angry. Laughing It's probably the maddest he has ever been, including the Isle of Wight safari. Laughing
I'm glad you are enjoying this thread and thanks for the suggestions. It's not over by a longshot. Very Happy

This lad seems to respond well to a few compliments on his work. He also likes to give advice. We'll have to build up his ego a bit, and if a slap comes his way, also include a compliment of some sort, or ask him for his advice. Cool

The lad responded to my request for a T-Shirt, and told me a bit more about girls and how to catch a hamster with a Brazilian trap. He tells me the traps are very rare and valuable...looks like he might want to set up a side-scam. Rolling Eyes I sure hope Houdini gets caught soon, or it will cost me plenty! Laughing

Quote:
Mr. Emil Tischbein,

I will always respond fast to your e-mails as they appear in my inbox ok. You must know we are working towards building you one of the best roller coasters in the world. I want to believe the Hamster catcher can help you get Houdini using the cookie and broccoli cage trap.

Oh a brazillian cage is rarely common in Europe and the UK. It is used mainly by fisherman in Africa to catch stubborn hamsters in the bush who eats their fishes. Sometimes they dug a hole and live under their fishing boats habor. I can give you contact of a fisherman who can help you get the cage. I am afraid it might cost you well over 10,000 pounds for shipping and handling charges as well as the cost for the cage. Also, one of the experienced hamster catcher might have to accompany the cage delivery to you. I just concluded necessary inquiries to that effect. It will not be necessary if the hamster catcher can help you get Houdini. I think Norah do things she does in excitement, not necessarily to make you mad ok. Girls love having fun often so they do crazy stuffs sometimes ok. Don't let that border you a lot. Remember you are a man and have a lot in your mind (for example- building the one's largest, tallest and fattest roller coaster in the world) than having fun all the time, but girls prefer to have fun all their lives ok.lol.

I am begun to work on the T1schbein T0rnad0 picture right away for T-shirt to wear on New Year's Eve night. It will be nice to show it off to Norah and friends at party on the eve of New Year. Without minding the very short time notice, don't worry I will try to get the pictures for you by Wednesday morning latest ok.

Hope you have a great New Year!
Remain blessed,
R1chard H3ad
Laughing

It appears that Richard will get to work on my T-Shirt. What a good boi! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! This lad is insane. Laughing It's not what I had pictured in my mind (and of course, I'll tell him that), but there is Houdini sitting on top of the coaster. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Mr.Emil Tischbein,

I have attached a quick view of T1schbein T0rnad0 on a typical T-shirt print from one of our most reliable and experienced printing companies. This is what they could possibly do within this shortest time possible. It will take several days to get this done in different colors as you specified and on 3 dimension background. But for your urgency, I hope it serves your need. Please let me know ok.

Hope you have a great New Year's Eve and New Year with friends.

R1chard H3ad
This guy is too much! Laughing

edit: idiot me forgot the link.

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what the lad does with this. Laughing
Quote:

Dear R1chard H3ad,

Thanks for design you send me. It's not what I think in my head, but not too bad ok. Your drawing not fit on shirt right. It not suppose to be on sleeve just chest ok.I made terrible drawing myself with computer like I wanted t-shirt to be ok.

I attach my drawing. Can you make it much better? I not artist that's for sure. lol. Maybe put roller coaster in background of tornado and Houdini popping out top of tornado. Do you ever see what tornado wind look like? You unnerstand me Richard? Make tornado red and Houdini the same hamster color but make him look real hamster ok. I hope you make good picture by tomorrow morning ok. Thank you ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
I attached this touchpad scribble of mine. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Company Motto.....

Put your TUSH in a T1SCHB3IN....

Edit..... Idiot me didnt mask
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply love this thread, splendid baiting.

Has anyone suggested a piece of cheese in Nor@h's cleavage to tempt Houd1n1?

It always worked with my hamster!

Rolling Eyes Embarassed Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is used mainly by fisherman in Africa to catch stubborn hamsters in the bush who eats their fishes.

Wtf? Laughing

Btw, I like your drawing much better SlapHappy Thumbs up. The lad's version of Houdini looks more like a monkey than a hamster.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed so hard at his drawing! Laughing Seriously, that was awful, although his depiction of Houdini riding the coaster was priceless. I can't wait to see what he comes up with tomorrow!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBS -
Quote:
Put your TUSH in a T1SCHB3IN....
Laughing Laughing

@Cathartic Kate - You said:
Quote:
Has anyone suggested a piece of cheese in Nor@h's cleavage to tempt Houd1n1?
It always worked with my hamster!

That would certainly get me out from under the house! Very Happy
PM me a picture of that, CK, and I'll be sure to include it in an email to my lad. Wink Very Happy
Don't worry, I won't post it! Laughing

@Worf - Yeah, that line killed me! Laughing Especially since I already told him that hamsters are native to Syria. They don't live in Africa! The lad has a great imagination. Very Happy

You like my drawing? Laughing That was done left-handed, I'm a strongly right-handed person. I'm sure it wouldn't have been much better though done with the other hand. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Sorry not sure how to PM photo.

Tried it out last night, got the hamster no probs.

But forgot all about the cat. Embarassed Laughing Wink

>hiding, expecting a mod warning

MOD NOTE: Nah, its the season of goodwill and, besides, the Mods all like kittens.
Just don't post anything similar tomorrow when all Mods will be grumpy and suffering from hangovers. [BB]

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @Cathartic Kate - What happened to the cheese? Laughing

Well, Richard did not disappoint me. He sent some more pics. Not exactly what I had in mind, but he's getting closer. Very Happy

Quote:
Mr. Emil Tischbein,

I have attached several designs for you to choose from ok. I am no artist as well ok. But I think your drawing is quite imaginary and self explanatory of what you really need. Well, I have had to submit your request to another printing/designing company in another region that I know could help you accomplish your request within the allotted time (that is-Wednesday morning) for the design ok. Because of the shortest time notice to complete the design, these designs may not really be what you wanted. But there are tornado winds in the background of each (in colour red). Secondly, Houdini was popping out top of tornado (within). The design work may be exactly what you have in your head ok. But I am confident you will be able to choose the best one of them for your T-shirt photo. We didn't have to affix the design on a typical T-shirt; the photo printer will help you emboss it on the chest of your T-shirt to fit perfectly ok.
So far I have done what you requested. I wish you a happy New Year Eve! Have a nice party outing with your friends and Norah.
We will continue with the roller coaster construction processes after the New Year.
Hope my e-mail finds you well.
Remain blessed!
R1chard H3ad
He didn't seem to spend all night and day on them, but here they are in a zipfile:

http://www.4shared.com/file/78350150/5a11a6a7/severaldesigns.html

Here is one of them from the zipfile:
Image Laughing

Oh, yeah...about that Brazilian hamster trap...so predictable. Laughing

Quote:
Emil,

Btw- was the catcher man able to get hold of Houdini for you last night? Let me know. If not ,then I should think the Brazillian cage will do the magic. lol.

Remain blessed,

R1chard H3ad
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am in receipt of your last e-mail, but couldn't respond earliest. You may be right circumstances are a little beyond my control--official wise, but I am unrelenting and steadfast at managing these issues at my disposal earliest. Never mind, I will get back at you in due course providing you with the proper documentations you need to embark on the Ethiopian project. All things being equal, thank God the New Year (2009) begins today! The New Year will bring us fulfillment, financial breakthrough, success and bountiful positive surprises!
Happy New Year!
Remain blessed!

He's still with us. Smile

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I'm glad your project is back on track as well. Richard sent me this very early this morning. Very Happy
Quote:
Mr. Emil Tischbein,

I hope your New Year's Eve party was a gush of excitement- lots of merriment and fun too ok. Unfortunately, you didn't confirm to me the receipt of the various designs I sent you for your T1schbein T0rnad0 picture you intended showing to your friends and Norah at your party outing. Anyway, thank God the New Year (2009) begins today! The New Year will bring us fulfillment, financial breakthrough and bountiful positive surprises! I am optimistic we will conclude your T1schbein T0rnad0 coaster project on or before summer in as much as we do all the needful.

Remain blessed!

Richard Head

Safari Issac to Chad
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lad has responded to Sir Ch4rles following the slap he received for losing confidence in the mugus and their crazy modalities:

Quote:
Believe me I really pray to believe and trust everything you say, but knowing how dangerous (and deceitful) you are and can be, I am taking my time. Please forgive my bad judge of your characters. I am still trying to learn "you" and how you work and relate with your associates than the "dreadful" and "deceitful" things I have been told about YOU. In any case, let's get back to work! All the same, I am VERY SORRY that you have had to humiliate yourself before a client in that you were trying to fix my "err". Bless you!"

I let him know where he stands:

Quote:
I am dangerous, but I will NEVER be deceitful to my colleagues. Do you think I would still be alive today if I lied as casually as you do? Do you think that my firm would have made hundreds of millions of pounce if we could not entrust our every secret to the people we work with?

And remember - YOU were the one prepared to betray ***'s life to me for a few hundred thousand dollars. So you had better demonstrate to me that you are capable of being a team player. And you had better show some gratitude to me for giving you the chance - despite your paranoid ramblings and gay tantrums!

As ever, he picks through my every word:

Quote:
I am dangerous, but I will NEVER be deceitful to my colleagues.

Good point!

Do you think I would still be alive today if I lied as casually as you do?

I don't lie to my associates- especially if they know what I know. I have told you that times without number. And besides, I don't understand what you meant by lying casually.

Do you think that my firm would have made hundreds of millions of pounce if we could not entrust our every secret to the people we work with?

That's a very good point boss. This reminds of me this saying- together we stand, divided we fall. Somehow, you are giving me reasons why I should trust you.

And remember - YOU were the one prepared to betray ***'s life to me for a few hundred thousand dollars.

I would never betray *** no matter what. You knew it! And that is why you refused to pay me part of the monies I asked.Remember I asked you why you wanted *** so desperately- but you wouldn't answer me. Also, I asked you why you wanted to kill ***, you also didn't respond to that. You MUST know I will NEVER betray an associate no matter the condition. I had rather betray a mugu in a care-free (or fun) way.

So you had better demonstrate to me that you are capable of being a team player.

Consider that I am capable of being a team player if you will be honest, fair and straight-forward with me as I am with you.

And you had better show some gratitude to me for giving you the chance - despite your paranoid ramblings and gay tantrums!

I am no gay! I appreciate that you give me a chance to be part of your team! At least I have learnt a few tips to be a great guyman from you. May your name be praised.

That's my boi!

Meanwhile, it's been great to see what fun Emil and the others have been having with the lad! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - our lad is clearly beginning to believe that 2009 will be the year when he finally makes The Big Time. Rolling Eyes

The latest note from his oga Sir Ch4rles (=me) makes him feel like he might finally be becoming part of the team:

Quote:
It looks like you are finally getting the hang of being a true professional. Well done! Big ginger!!

I will shortly be sending you the career management and personal development forms that all of our associates are asked to complete every year. The purpose of these is to make sure that we all have a clear idea of our own individual goals, and how these contribute towards the wider objectives of [the firm] and its clients.

I would be grateful if you would return them to me as soon as possible after receipt. Your 2009 remuneration and career progression will in large part be determined by them.

Thank you for your contribution to the success of [the firm] during what has been a very difficult year for the global economy, and indeed for certain employees and clients who have met with untimely deaths. May I wish you and your family a successful new year.

He responds in reasonably good spirit:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your commendations. I would hardly expect this congratulatory, complimentary and promotional sort of message from you. Very rare. I feel lots of butterfly on my stomach....lol. Embarassed Thank you once again. I quite appreciate your efforts teaching me on the ways to a better gman. Evil or Very Mad

I will not refuse compiling to [the firm's] associational regulations. Anyway, let me review this forms first and see what it entails. I am afraid you want to track me by all means? Well, let me see what this forms demands etc.

I wish you and your family a prosperous new year beyond your horizon!

Remain blessed

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will our lad be stupid enough to fill in Sir Ch4rles's annual Performance Appraisal form?

Quote:
Please complete the following questions. All instructions must be followed. The responses you give will help determine your future career prospects and remuneration with [the firm]. Do not confer with other employees or associates - the responses must be yours and yours alone.

Please copy and paste the questions below into a .pdf file before saving them in .pdf file with your signature and date written by hand at the end. You have FIVE DAYS to complete and return the questions.

Why did you join [the firm]? (minimum 100 words)

Would you recommend [the firm] to a friend? Why/why not? (minimum 100 words)

How does/should [the firm] measure its success? (minimum 100 words)

How have you contributed to the success of [the firm] over the last 12 months? (minimum 100 words)

How has your previous experience of other employers and/or other types of work been of use to you at [the firm]? (minimum 100 words)

How would you like [the firm] to change over the next 12 months? (minimum 100 words)

What do you see as the main barriers to this change? (minimum 100 words)

Please assess your personal contribution to each of the following list of [the firm]'s Core Values over the last 12 months, giving a score of 0 - 10, where 0 is no contribution and 10 is a world-class contribution. Provide AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED as evidence to justify each score:
    Hard work
    Trustworthiness
    Customer focus
    Team-building
    Marketing and business development
    Operational excellence
    Legal and regulatory compliance
    Honesty
    The personal touch
    Excellence
    Managing Ambiguity
    Charitable works
    Personal health and fitness

Please forecast what your personal contribution to each of the following list of [the firm]'s Core Values will be over the following 12 months, giving a score of 0 - 10, where 0 is no contribution and 10 is a world-class contribution. Provide AT LEAST TWO EXAMPLES OF HOW YOU WILL ACHIEVE the target level of contribution:
    Hard work
    Trustworthiness
    Customer focus
    Team-building
    Marketing and business development
    Operational excellence
    Legal and regulatory compliance
    Honesty
    The personal touch
    Excellence
    Managing Ambiguity
    Charitable works
    Personal health and fitness

What are your ten principal STRENGTHS as an employee of [the firm]?

What are your ten principal WEAKNESSES as an employee of [the firm]?

Complete the following sentence in NOT LESS THAN 100 WORDS: "I am going to become [the firm]'s most highly valued employee by... "

Signed by: ................................................................. Date: .....................................

Thank you for completing this process. All of your responses will remain strictly confidential.

May I also take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing contribution to the success of [the firm].

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here is the lad's first attempt at the performance appraisal questionnaire. He certainly is keen to brown-nose his way into Sir Ch4rles's firm, even if he does have a tendency to over-rate some of his own qualities such as, er... honesty! Rolling Eyes

Anyway, it's well worth downloading if you have the time. As well as being a rich source of research into the mentality of an aspirational gman whose mind has been screwed with by baiters for more than two years, it is also very funny. Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/file/79243920/59bd3f97/AALA_Questionaire.html

Needless to say he will have to do it again, because he failed to follow the instructions in the Core Values compliance section. Evil or Very Mad Ho hum.

BTW the firm's name is 4nglo-4frican Law 4ssociates, in case you were wondering about the acronym.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Questionaire is indeed very funny! "Honesty is the best legacy!" Laughing

Emil has not written to the lad while he was busy filling this out. There are rumours of a "powerful" bank account set up in the US, and "it will be able to swallow the whole 100 million in one gulp!" Shocked Laughing

I think Emil would rather discuss the fun time at New Year's party first, before getting the lad working again. We must build more trust. Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8. Due remuneration: As long as I earn my fair remuneration (unlike sitting on my reward), that is capable of making me a strong team. Big! Bigger!! Biggest Ginger!!!

Laughing

8. I can't afford to lose my life working for knowing that the leader is a killer (and very dangerous too at that!)

Laughing

Edit: duly masked Embarassed

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Please could Starastar and anyone else mask any refs to A4LA, Mb0g0 etc?

Thanks! He's a hilarious lad but occasionally he gets suspicious. Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic