SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Somebody Please Take This One

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the standard "I'm A Poor Widow" BS from this lad, and I immediately called him out. He keeps trying to convince me that "she" is legit. Don't really have time for "her" right now. Someone please punish the crap out of this lad.

Quote:
Dear Friend, Please Go Through And Get Back ToFriday, December 5, 2008 10:29 AM
From Vic Sa Fri Dec 5 18:29:52 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta119.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.in; domainkeys=fail (bad sig)
Received: from 202.86.5.191 (HELO n5-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com) (202.86.5.191) by mta119.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 05 Dec 2008 10:58:35 -0800
Received: from [202.86.4.170] by n5.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2008 18:58:12 -0000
Received: from [203.104.17.88] by t1.bullet.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2008 18:36:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.in2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2008 18:36:34 -0000
Received: (qmail 27668 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Dec 2008 18:29:53 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.in; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=14SDGEpW0kp0VUZOuZKcbryYPcDQwA7IopB8BizKPK7hmU883O7
mp21/CZb+GvGbpzUlj6qmL1qtLsyUoZ8D87Jc9zvKczQYWSjZaSenGA
3hBpVDnzppyp3i5riXdtCglSc6zFxSJgG217Lu+ipFKWEbITOCFCl5RFqs
+r6Mya0= ;
Received: from [204.14.46.204] by web95108.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:59:52 IST
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 23:59:52 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend, Please Go Through And Get Back To
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-992427334-1228501792=:24218"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 8650

Compact Headers
PLEASE BY THE NAME OF OUR GOD DO NOT CALL ME A SCAMMER

Dear Friend,

I appreciate your mail, and i thank you very much for your concern, and please i will like to informe you that i am not what you think off, let me remind you once again, i am a widow i only need your assistance and to help me with my children out of this situation here in Africa. As a widow i am still in pain,why can't you assist or help me out of this situation for God sake please.

Am just 34 years old.
Please do not worry about this transaction, and i kown with time i will get intouch with you on phone as soon as you send your information to me or to my lawyer, and please for more details about the very fund you are to contact my attorney on how to commence, and to receive the fund into your bank account.

And please let me inform you more i have nothing in my mind over you, and your money or to hot you for God sake,and am teling you the only truth and nothing but the truth please kindly assist me and my children,and i no almighty God will bless you the more.

And i no that for you to help me and my children out of this situation may almighty God bless you the more in Jesus Name Amen.

Am waiting to hear from you again.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Mrs Jessica Savimbi,
N.B:
Please once again be informed and note of this. People who knows much about my story here in Africa are uesing it to scam all over the world today, so please be very careful about people like that and they email's sending from Africa concerning fund transfer okay. Please you are to contact my attorney today in your next reply..

Edit: Fixed blowout ~ Pachanga

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Psst.... Post it over here:----> SURPLUS 419 SCAM LETTERS Wink

U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh... yeah. I know where surplus letters go, but since this is the 3rd letter i've gotten from "her" after telling "her" to piss off twice already, I figured it would be more appropriate here. Thanks for the input though.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like (s)he may be ripe for trophies if anyone's looking to get some.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic