SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The problem with k7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the past three days I have received three faxes in my k7 inbox. One on the 10th, one on the 11th and one today.

The faxes were filled forms from Ritz Camera Centers, where employees were reporting a missing camera lens and talking about a lens shipment etc.

The problem, aside that the forms probably have not been received by te intended recipients, is that one of the forms include the name, telephone number and social security number of an American citizen.

Couldn't this kind of information be used by criminals for identity theft and whatnot?

In my opinion, this is why k7 should not recycle numbers so lightheartedly.

EDIT: Edited title

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria

Last edited by Larson on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anonymously notify the sender of his mistake?

This does indeed seem careless, though.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's a problem with K7. For people who use it for normal purposes it is essential to call the number at least once a month. I suspect a lot of people have lost their accounts after giving the number out.

K7 recycles numbers right away, as near as I can tell. I often get faxes for other people in my accounts.

I considered dumping my own fax machine and using K7 instead, but I'm afraid of confidential faxes going astray if I fail to keep my account alive. Confused

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I realised, that an account i have forgotten for some months, is still alive because of faxes sendt to someone else. in my case they are just some blah blah, but - they keep the account alive.

so maybe - if you would like keep your account, subscribe to a service, which sends out 1 fax every 2 weeks.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive noticed this aswell Im getting a stationary memo every week

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a 23-page mortgage application faxed to one of my yac numbers one time, complete with scans of some Yemeni dude's ID documents. My k7 numbers get wrong numbers and debt-reduction scam calls all the time. My thinking on it is, as long as someone is calling those numbers, the numbers stay live, so I don't have a problem with it. (If your k7 or yac number goes for a month with no calls, you lose it.)

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic