SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have you ever really regretted your choice of user name?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up for a new email account recently. I chose the name ana - because I'm a recovering anorexic, lass - because that is what they call a girl around here and another random word at the end.

so my full username was analass**** last part hidden to protect the innocent! ie me!

Anyway it turns out that the full name I had chosen was actually a slang word for the pain one suffers after an excess of anal intercourse!

I would write more, but I'm busy clearing out my inbox of messages from men that would like to get to know me better!

And no. The last part of the name wasn't pain. It was totally random and this was just an odd co-incidence!

Bah! Rolling Eyes

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, I've just actually remembered that back when I used to work in a Japanese restaurant (I've been studying the Japanese language for 15 years and I used to waitress to help improve my fluency) that we had a sushi chef called Massaki. I used to pronounce his name wrong and the word that I said was actually a Japanese slang term for masturbation.

Technically it meant to rub vigourously in a circular motion (ie when polishing) but the slang word was fairly rude.

So I used to call 'Massaki?' and he used to say 'Yes"' and everyone used to laugh. It took me 3 weeks before I realised that joke! Embarassed Laughing

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For a while my user name here was "Incontinentia Buttox" after a fun (read- drunken) night here April 1st, 2 years ago. A Mod, I think Lotta, was kind enough to change it back in the morning. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did. I first came on here as "Barry Kelly", since his name kept showing up in emails from barristers. That guy died several years in a row, all on 21 April on several different expressways. He also died in the tsunami.

I held on to it for a long time, never really liking it after six months. But I felt I was stuck with it.

Then one day one of the other members here changed his name, and I thought what the hell, I'll become Captain Pike. I think it's a better fit. My friends and I loved to make fun of the Captain Pike episode, and joke about how he should get a job as an ATM. I even conducted my first two baits as Captain Pike, and the second one got published on Scamorama.

Anyway, the mod who changed it for me also thought it was a better fit.

I don't plan on changing it again.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never regretted mine. Very Happy I used it in one of my first baits and thought it was appropriate when I signed up here. I still bait occasionally with this name, though I have been rumbled a few times by lads clever enough to Google me.

If anyone does regret their choice of Eater name, just PM a mod. We can improve it for you. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ daisyDuck like my old mother says "a dirty mind is a joy forever" Wink
There was a bill at the eater already, so what to do, I called myself bill2 that's short for bill too Laughing
I don't care, I got the title "Old Nag", doesn't bother me either, I am one LOL_sign Just nice that they noticed it, at least one moderator is reading my mail Wink
If you make a request a moderator can change your eater name for you, but why, your actions count, not the fake name.

Last edited by bill2 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have no idea how the hell I came up with my name, just something that popped as I signed up.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh? That's my real name...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After finding this Bebo page on a recent search for pictures of SamSpudz crisp packets, I really want to change it. I utterly despise that style of 'writing' and do not want to be associated with it in any way.

Any kind mods out there could change it to Spudz for me? pretty pretty please

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never. I would have changed it if I had regretted. Although it's a bit NSFW.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always wanted to be called Larry...... "Hey Larry!" "Larry here is the money I owe you". "larry can you look after my girlfriend while I am out of the country?" I do like that name. Of course my parents thought that larry was not a good name for gentry.......(sigh).

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chose mine because it was a name I was using to bait, still do, infact. When I started, I was half the cast of Coronation St.

Now I realise any lad who finds this site will blow me out straight away, but there must still be plenty who never have. If a new user asked me 'should I bait using my username?', I would say probably not.

The downside is constantly being asked about developments in a programme I don't always watch (though the wife keeps serving dinner while it's on, so often it's watch or starve..) Smile.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started off using my baiting Character's name for my username. I was advise by a Mod to change it just in case, and I went for something odd/wacky and picked a character from my favourite Trilogy (in 5 parts).

My only regret is it's length. I really ought to get it shortened to PVJ, if a passing Mod would care to oblige. Laughing

Edit:
Actually I think I'd like to become "HitchHicker" as it gives me more flexibility with Avatars.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>

Last edited by HitchHiker on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, we're not supposed to use our real name? Why didn't anyone tell me?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My username was something I told my first lad about, I told my lad fiance that I had a friend from her home town who's name was Murray Guru we all called him "Mugu" perhaps she had heard of "Mugu" when she was living there, she replied that she didn't know him.

My second bait was the same lad but this time baiting as Murry Guru, we had a long romance until I was involved in a horrible car accident and subsequently died, I left the lad a large inheritance but he didn't bite, so I baited again with another name.

I never baited as Murry Guru after that.

Sometimes I consider becoming Murry just to simplify things but that would go against the whole idea of being Murry in the first place.

I spelt Murry without the usual "a" (Murray) because "murrayguru @ gmail.com was already taken when I chose the email address.

A lot of thought went into my name Wink

I once had a very worrying avatar, but that's another story Wink Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I have Smile I should make a list of baiters who have, at one point or another, thought I was a female, and addressed me as such (would have been tempting not to contradict - to get more insights into the human psyche...)
I am going to post the list of these baiters in alphabetical order and in large colourful letters later Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like my username, though I did have to alter it partially to protect the innocent (not me).

You seem to have some interesting stories surrounding your name. I'm more interested in how you found that out.

BTW, how YOU doin'?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sorta regret my name. I wish I had signed up as "Raven Lunatic", but I've been Chainy so long, I might as well keep it.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I like my username, though I did have to alter it partially to protect the innocent (not me).

You seem to have some interesting stories surrounding your name. I'm more interested in how you found that out.

BTW, how YOU doin'?

Don't be a pain in the ass now! Wink Very Happy

Actually I mentioned the name to my brother and he collapsed laughing and told me what it meant - so maybe I should ask him how he knew! Shocked

I was thinking of using it as a baiter name but the emails that I got had very little to do with baiting... Embarassed Laughing

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daisyDuck wrote:
It was totally random and this was just an odd co-incidence!

I'm with jojo on this one. Co-incidence? I think not. Not that there's anything wrong with that......................

jojo.....how YOU doin'?

ETA: Where's Reaper?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems a bit off that someone RANDOMLY throws two words together, one being anal and one being ass. Laughing

I'm sure that Harry can explain it all.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can PM me for all the details.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I detest mine, I was in such a hurry to sign up I never gave it any thought.
I'm a science fiction lover and got into it by reading the Lensman series by E.E.Smith so I'm pondering have a name change to one of their characters actually the qualities needed to be a Lensman suit my idea of what is required of a baiter

qualities required of Lensmen include intelligence, utter incorruptibility, a high drive to succeed, and the highest drive to fight evil

okay mebbe 3 out of 4

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh E.E.(doc) Smith. that takes me back. I will have to go and dust off those old paperbacks. I started with Heinline myself.....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic