SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Simba Steps Down

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the baiting inspiration and the time spent on official eater duties. These efforts can so easily be overlooked at times. Please don't desert us entirely. Maybe you just need a little time to unwind at a nice Safari Park somewhere. Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope everything works out for you. You'll be missed. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Drop by when you can.

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad Don't stay away forever

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im part of a gaming clan, and we live by the philosophy that RL always comes first, and in this case you are doing the right thing by standing down now instead of being stripped of MOD status cos you don't put any effort in to being a MOD. thats earnt you my respect Very Happy. see you soon hopefully Smile

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba,

I'll miss your great safaris and the SSC adventures and the times we spent emailing and calling the lads.

You've been such a great insipiration to me.

I hate to see you go, so I hope that it's only temporary and you'll return to eater down the road. Take care and all the best to you. Smile

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take whatever time you need to get things sorted out.

If you need temporary management of the Safari camp, I'm more than willing to help with things.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers for all your great work, both in the modding and the baiting side of things, don't be a stranger!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope everything works out for you, and this RL is temp, as you will surely be missed! Thanks again for helping me with my first safari, you after all popped my safari cherry and would like to see come back when you can.

Take Crae Come Back Soon!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic