Porsche Hangout

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here. - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Idea: List of willing victims

View next topic
View previous topic
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this idea as right now I have a lad at hand again that thinks I'm a lad too.

Of course I could just open a topic and ask for people who like to play victim, but then I got the following idea:

How about we create a topic where people can sign up as victims. From there everybody who plays oga/lad could then take victims and supply them to the lads.

What do you folks think about this?

"..., if it not the destiny has reduced us together, then who?"
"may u die tomorrow in jesus name"
"The devil has eaten away your soul as you will decay in the hail fire, so go and die with your dyning devil hopless devil advocate."
"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
The One-Eyed Ogre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great idea. I can toss 5 addies into the list without even blinking

Site Killing forum.
United States Spain Ivory Coast United Kingdom x24 Nigeria x3 Malaysia x2 Canada Closed lad accounts x30
Safari Lover Boy Joe - Accra to Cotonou
Click here to support pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you going to prime the Lad first, or just give him addresses and tell him to scam away?

I can supply you with a couple of magas that you can say you harvested from a forum for the hearing-impaired.

I will heed the advice of a polite horse for it is written that more flies are caught with honey than vinegar... although assault carbines and monstrous wolves are still fun.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana Ghana Benin United Kingdom
Mortar x14 Closed lad accounts x 170
Safari x 3 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos to Accra; Femmy Lagos to Porto Novo
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice way to play this might be to offer the Lads some customised magas.

You (that is, anyone playing the Oga) tell him that old Mr Bufo Marinus is rich, but a bit cranky, so needs careful handling; that Miss Liselotte Tooby-Dezard is rather forgetful, but is a sucker for well-prepared documents, Bent Oddson has a drink problem and might make mistakes etc etc.

That way, the Lad has to work much harder, individual maga by maga, trying to keep his stories straight, while you come across as the caring sharing Oga, doing the best for your Lads.

And, of course, you tell the Lad that all these magas have paid money before, but you are sure there is much more to be made from them, which you'll share 50-50.

To cut a long story short, a list of customised magas for a fake oga to take charge of could be quite interesting...... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
never f*cking learns

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it may be beneficial to brief baiters on a case by case basis otherwise the active bait will quickly get lost under the shitload of NOK's and trunks that appear when the lad sells those leads on (which he will).
I've tried an experiment recently - give a fresh catcher account to just one lad and watching the growth in 419's - initially I'd get a different format every couple of days, now I get tens of formats a week from different IP's - and the only leak of that address was one lad once. They trade buy and sell addresses so you'd quickly end up with so much chaff it may be easier to just do case by case!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic