SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs Elinor Joy Jacob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Greydog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm completely new to this. This is the reply to an initial scam letter I received from a Mrs Elinor Joy Jacob. I used the psydonym Rafael De Layd-Trayn. Please enjoy

My Dearest Rafael De Layd-Tryne,

Greetings to you through our Lord!

I received and read your letter with gratitude to God.And i am impressed with you.I am persuaded to fulfil this desire of my late husband and that is why I will be trusting and believing your sincerity to appropriate this accordingly.As a servant of the living God,I will want you to take your time and pray about this and re-assure me that you will use this fund as desired by myself because the use of this fund is for the expansion of the kingdom of God and will be the only way my spirit will be at rest.Please,I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of my desire which I am persuaded to actualize.This fund is desiginated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis.This must be disbursed with every peace which I pray that there will be peace soonest.

I beg you to be praying for me,and may the Good Lord add more
anointing upon you,and give you more wisdom to handle this project to his own Glory. You have to try and call my family Doctor because I have informed him about you now, since I will be going for SURGERY OPERATION by this week and introduce yourself officially to him as the foriegn business partner to my late husband MR.GEORGE JACOBS and beneficiary of the deposited fund in the Bank,he will direct you on what to do and claim the money from the Bank.

Below is the contact of my family Doctor.
Name;Dr James Nicolas.
Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Private phone:+22566281979

I would really appreciate if you assure me that you will never
disappoint me in any way and that you will follow my wish as i have
decided that the money will be used because i know I will not last
because of my sickness.Please understand my fiscal health
condition,like I told you before I have been prescribed to undergo a major cancer operation which is scheduled to be hold by this week so I will want us to conclude this transaction before my surgery,as we may not say the outcome of the surgery.

Thanks and may God bless you.
As i await to hear from you soon,
Your sister,
Mrs Elinor Joy Jacob.

So the fun began with me replying to the Doctor and receiving this by return.

Mr De Layd-Trayn,
I am Dr. James Nicolas I was given your contact by my patient Mrs. Elinor Joy Jacob so get back to me with your full details for more info.
Nicolas

SAINT NICOLAS HOSPITAL
2 PLATEAUX, ENTRE LE BMW ET L'ENA
25 BP 1798 ABIDJAN 25
TEL: 00 22 56 62 81 979
Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

I replied:

Dear Doctor Nicholas

Thanks for your email. First off I have a question as to why Mrs Joy Jacob does not give you the money to invest in charitable works and deeds. It seems you could the best beneficiary of the funds as you come into contact with needy people every day and after all, have a hospital named after you! Perhaps you could send me a picture of yourself in front of your hospital to prove that you are genuine.

Also you requested more details and info. Well I live in England, not too far from France. The French, as I’m sure you are aware are historically enemies of the British, but I think we are building bridges on that front. Only last month I heard of a tunnel linking the two countries. Fancy that! Anyhow I think much of the animosity between the two nations stemmed from the battle of Agincourt – many years ago. In England sticking two fingers up at someone is an offensive insult – it basically means go fuck yourself. The English archers (longbow men) were feared warriors then, so if any were caught by the French they would have their two bow fingers removed; and so during the battles, the English would stick two fingers up at the French as a taunt.

Do you like French food? Its a bit rich for my palate. The wine is nice though.

Anyhow I digress. Back to the the full details. I enjoy horse riding and dogging when not working on my small holding (a small kind of farm). I breed Haggi which are small mammals (I think they originated in Abyssinia?), one of the traditional ingredients used in the famous Scottish Haggis which is usually eaten in January to celebrate the famous Scottish poet Robbie Burns. I’d be happy to send you some of his writings if you like. I’ve never travelled abroad and don’t know how to drive a car (I don’t need two as I’m completely self sufficient on the farm) – two things that I will definitely do once you send me the money.

Anyhow all for now. Do get back to me with more details and information.

Yours sincerely

Mr De Layd-Trayn

We'll see what reaction this provokes!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Greydog!
I hope you've taken some time to snoop around the forums and read the stickies pal! Safe baiting is the ONLY baiting we do around here, so I hope you have taken all the measures to hide every single aspect about your real life details.

As far as your first bait, maybe try to start off slow with the lads.
Don't put too much time and effort into your 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd emails as it's very likely that the lad isn't reading them anyways.

Have fun! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Greydog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip! I'll take it all on board, especially the protection bit.

Cheers

Greydog
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email address that you're responding to your current bait from isn't your "real-life" email address is it? If so, I recommend dropping him immediately.
If not, go get him!

If you're going to stick around for a bit here, may I suggest signing up for a mentor. The mentors are old dogs that have been doing this for eons. They're free, and will be incredibly helpful to get you on track.
You can sign up for one in this thread.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you said you are using a pseudonym, I'll go with the assumption that you are baiting safely. You are off to a good start, but to be honest at this point I would save a lot of what you are writing. Typically lads use a script in the beginning and pay little attention to what you write. A good way to get them off script is to ask questions like blah suggested, writing 1 or 2 per email.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic