SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Offer - 419eater special rate negotiated 20% :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad latest > to his future wife. "i have to tell you something, but i have been working 24 hour days, we had a loit of problems wuth clients in the U.S., a lot of collectors stole money from us and I've been working double time trying to recover money, please do not get angry if i take a little time to respond to your emails"

He IS not normal or nice, but very very lazy. I am demanding bigger and better and nicer e-mails to make show his love and tell me about himself. It is all lies. I am keeping him busy and distracted, between regular slaps, while his dreams and scams go down the pan.

Me and my imaginary wealth and interest may be his last hope after you lot have stolen everything from him.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid I've upset him a tiny bit... 3 Strike(r)s out Laughing

M Striker wrote:
Yo fuck you, dont talk to me like that, you are a stupid nigerian that can't speak english, fuck you erase me from your list, you cannot talk to people like that and expect them to do business with you, you asshole i had all bank cashiers check to send and you know cashiers check clear easy, you are a fucking asshole, stupid goat...... FUCK YOU AND NEVER EMAIL ME AGAIN COCKSUCKER, I HAVE MONEY YOU DON'T......FUCK YOU IDIOT, I COULD TEAR YOU UP IN PIECES IF YOU WERE HERE FACE TO FACE, YOU LITTLE STARVING NIGERIAN COCKSUCKER, GO EAT AMALA AND FUCK A GOAT...

The goat part was dully noticed, but I had to wiki 'amala' which turns out to be a West-African type of food (I wonder how he would know about that Laughing)
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amala_(food)[/url]

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch, what the hell did you say to him?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just made him a fair business proposition as a Nigerian guyman. I got bored with his lazy one line replies so I slapped him mildly .. maybe it was the 'small boi' or 'idiot' that triggered him. Laughing

(Fyi: my char has no connections with Bertie, so no worries on that part)

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't difficult to disassociate yourself with that rogue Bertie. :p
He asked me how I was associated with Bertie as well, I merely told him that I knew him through playing World of Warcraft with him.
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I could be in the shit as I said I knwo Bertie and it was him that recomended this cheque cashing lark.

To see if I can get it up and running, I've told him that I've just found out that Bertie was killed by a speeding fish truck when leaving a betting shop, and the police have got the money at the moment, and I completely understand if he doesnt wish to do business with me any further.
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I said that B3rnie and I spoke through IM, that I didn't know him.

So he met an untimely demise at the hands of a fish truck, huh?

Might email the lad and let him know.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received another check.
These things are the worst fakes I have ever seen..

On another note. This guy claims to be in Australia but am pretty sure he's in the US.
Anyone have anything definite? I'm getting a NY off his IP.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UPS shipmnent that he sent me originated in New York. Specifically, Maspeth New York.

I have sent UPS three emails regarding this package. In looking up the status online I see this today:

UPS HAS REQUESTED A DELIVERY INTERCEPT FOR THIS PACKAGE / DELIVERY TO AN ALTERNATE ADDRESS WAS REQUESTED

Maybe, just maybe, UPS has finally paid attention to what I have been telling them.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From post above:

On another note. This guy claims to be in Australia but am pretty sure he's in the US.
Anyone have anything definite? I'm getting a NY off his IP.

I have had him romancing me pretty regularly over 5 days. His IP shows Flushing NYS and his day (or first e-mail of the day) is my (UK) mid afternoon. Five hours delay would indicate NYS. I am trying to get some truth by offering to fly out to him before Christmas. Wouldn't want to fly to the wrong country lol.

He is very stressed now, and although he loves and adores me, can barely find time to write (sob) Laughing

If, and it is a big if, I can get some truth out of him, I will post here.

That said, he is a boring, lazy and inept romancer - but I'll keep pushing my hot butt at him.
homie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Listen motherf*****, i am a computer genius, you and bertie are the same guy, next time try to use a different computer to scam people, the ip address from your email and bertie's email are identical, f*** off and wait for the local police to come and pick you up..

Bye bye now

Not sure where he came up with that one... I'm using Gmail.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ maybe the no brain computer genius got the IP's of the same google mail server, or is just bluffing. Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen motherf*****, i am a computer genius, you and bertie are the same guy

Clearly he's a computer genius. Laughing

I'm still tied up with my home grown scammers but am delighted to see that you're having so much fun with this idiot.

I don't know how it is that Bertie Wooster has such a bad reputation all of a sudden.

You can tell him from me that I'm not the same as anyone, though that's not strictly true. I'm also Mr G0mer, Paulus M|kels, Ludmi||a K0s0kal0v and about 50 other personalities, but I'm definitely not you.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Dutch question from our lad,

Quote:
Just curious, is he Nigerian?

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JayHawk, my tracking information started in Maspeth, NY then on to Jamaica, NY, also.
And the latest IP I got was 68.161.85.204
Quote:
Verizon Internet Services Inc. VIS-68-160 (NET-68-160-0-0-1)
68.160.0.0 - 68.163.255.255
Verizon Internet Services VZ-DSLDIAL-NYCMNY-19 (NET-68-161-0-0-1)
68.160.192.0 - 68.161.127.255

Turns out the security at the front desk has been ripping off people's Christmas packages. Mike didn't care, he fired me but I wrote back that the building manager is going to fire the guard tomorrow.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your saying My Char Fired you?

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy really is a maroon-

Quote:
Okay ill tell you what, ill have a client send you a check for 1000, if it works out fine then we'll get more to you but we need a contact number from you and something showing proof of identity.. Its your call, let me know baby and where is the pic you promised me?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not West African, at least not raised there. Sounds like you have a US-based scammer. If that is true, he's not going to be in business for much longer.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Father

Did you say my Char Mike fired you?

@ Sir scam alot
Why do you say?

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use of commas, NY IP, manner of speaking. That's what I'm gathering.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sir scam alot

ok, But you also said that he wouldnt be doing this for much longer? Did you send a nice messege to verizion or possibly the NYPD?

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't done anything yet, but I have been following this thread. If the USPS has been intercepting his checks, it's just a matter of time before the FBI will be knocking on his door.

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My checks made it through Ups, I should have two checks each for 30,000 coming next week aswell. He is using other people to send them I do not think he is doing this alone.

Free Pastor Frank
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HaveFaith wrote:
Hey Dutch question from our lad,

Quote:
Just curious, is he Nigerian?

I started off in Igbo, yes, Nigerian immigrant, living in the states. .. he responded in US English only.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone fancy another Gomer certified numpty or two ?

I can even toss in a fake website for you to kill as well.

http://www.paulblazingtextile.co.cc/

Mod edit: fake site now posted here for killing: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153525 Ima

Quote:
[email protected] > wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I am most grateful for your email showing your interest, and I cease this opportunity to thank you for accepting to work with us, I would want to also let you know that this transaction is a straight forward and legal one. It is anticipated that we communicate with you alone at this moment with regards to this transaction, we have had different transactions with many people and I believe they've been so honest. I look forward to a very trustworthy relationship. We've recently added more designs and creating artwork on the Computer, Magazines.

We look forward to an Honest representative who will be working for us as a part time worker and we are willing to pay 10% for every transaction which wouldn't affect your present state of work, someone who would help us receive payments from our customers and have them sent to any of our outlet anywhere in the world.

We will like you to start by filling the accurate information below.
As soon as we get this information, business commences immediately, please do not forget that you get paid instantaneously after you must have concluded the business transaction.

1. Your Name:
2. Your House Address of which payment can be made and sent to you:
3. State:
4. City:
5. Zip Code:
6. Phone Number:
7. Fax:
8. Age:
9. Marital Status:
10. Occupation:

Best Regards,
Paul Blazer.
Tell: +447024078662.
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit: www.paulblazingtextile.co.cc

and this one claims to have flashed my account, and funnily enough the money bounced.

Quote:
rom enquiries_2 <[email protected]>
to Bertie Wooster <[email protected]>
cc "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:10 PM
subject Requirements
mailed-by azet.sk

hide details Nov 20

Dear Bertie,

I am in receipt of your email, and we are willing to consummate this project with you at the earliest possible time.

Kindly provide the following to enable us process your registration as the Western Union payments collecting agent:

1. Your full names and telephone numbers.

2. Your complete mailing and contact information

3. Your bank account coordinates.

4.Your bank address.

In receipt of the aforementioned, the documentation process will be perfected, and we shall immediately direct some of the company’s customers to you.

I await your response.

Kelvin Andrews.

Quote:
The clients tried to initiate payments to this account you provided, the money bounced back. Please confirm bank details.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic