SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Offer - 419eater special rate negotiated 20% :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've suspended Gorilla until he answers my PM.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
We've had Gorillas in the midst, perhaps Sigourney will grace our thread next?

Wink
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. Looks like we've upset someone .. Gomer: report at the mod lounge stat! Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they say lads can't type worth a shit... Laughing

Hello Gorilla, welcome to hell. A goat shall be along to service you shortly.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I could go in and fix the quotes myself.
My ocd is going crazy looking at gorilla's posts... Rolling Eyes

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey, seeing as how it is the holidays couldnt you just see your way clear to let one troll through so we could have a gift to play with? Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
gorilla317
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I've been baiting this idiot for a while. Counterfeit cheque lad baits shouldn't last long, but every now and again you meet a prize idiot. One has sent me three cheques and is apologising that that I never get them - so I tell him. Very Happy

His opening mail doesn't matter. Just tell him you're interested and get the cheques sent to a drop box or a hole in the ground. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
Hi Bertie, i know you get the 15% commisiion on the check and the balance has to be sent back to our agent in the USA, please let me know when you need our agents information, thanks and I'll talk to you soon, also let me know as soon as you are ready to send the balance back to my guy in the USA, i have to give the okay to the company to mail you the other check for 30,000 or would you prefer smaller checks that would total 30,000....

Thanks
M Smith

P.S. Bertie if you know of anyone else that would want to work with my company please let me know, perhaps i could increase your percentage to 20% of the total check value to you and 80% back to our company...

I want big felching cheques, and lots of 'em. Keep him occupied over Christmas, like one of Santa's little elves knocking off fake cheques in his underground grotto.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh look the idiot is back, i see originality is not your strong point. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
gorilla317
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
Oh look the idiot is back, i see originality is not your strong point. Very Happy

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CANT DEAL WIHT THE TRUTH, YOU ARE PETTY 419 BUSTERS YOU WISH YOU WERE LIKE MIKE LOGAN AKA CHRIS NOTH I TAKE IT LAW AND ORDER CI IS NOT YOUR THING OR MAYBE IF YOU SPEND MORE TIME IN THE GYM AND LOOSE THOSE HEINEKEN BELLY YOU WOULD BE OKAY YOU WANT TO BE A DETECTIVE GO AND GET A JOB AND BE ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
gorilla317
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="luckey"]I've suspended Gorilla until he answers my PM.[/quote]

YOU ARE RACIST THERE ARE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THIS LONG LIVE THE KLU KLUX CLAN
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YEAAAA thanks luckey. Its like Christmas morning. Hey tool bag thanks for coming back so we can kick you around a bit. Twisted Evil As for Heineken bellys any day you want to come climbing with me, I will not cut your belay rope . . . I promise Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Gorilla, you secretly wish you were one of us, it's ok you can admit it.

I hope Santa buys you a dictionary for Christmas.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being the nice guy I am Donato I thought I would help our toy. Here you go G http://www.merriam-webster.com/ please avail yourself to its services.

BACK the ATTACK
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

I told you I attract a lower class of witless moron.

Another of my happy customers I presume. Laughing

Keep your chickens in tonight.

I presume that there are laws in YOUR country against being a lying scammer, but then you appear to be making a presumption about the race of the scammer - which is racist in itself.

In case you're interested I also upset white scammers too.

All in all I'm quite an annoying person. Wanna be my pen pal ? Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I feel there's a long lasting friendship developing here. Too bad monkeybreath can't reply anymore ... he could have been the best christmas gift ever ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately he was a potty mouth as well as a potty brain.

Some scammers just can't take a joke. Laughing

Coming here is just his way of advertising what an idiot he is. Very Happy

.... and if what I say upsets him... pffffffffftttt. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Idiot' sounds a bit harsh .. 'mentally subnormal' maybe .. sub-subnormal at most .. Laughing

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@gomer

can u phone him would love to hear what he has to say.

maybe he would like to answer a few questions on the radio show

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand Mr gorilla being upset if he was indeed the baitee, but his insults seem to be way off the mark - if I were him, I'd have increased my credibility by calling you
cruel
torturing
prickteasing
vindictive
petty
bastards
or something like that, something you could really identify with, you know? All this SOON TO BE MR SAD piffle does nothing to address the causes of his grievances. Gold stars all round Smile

Oh and Gorilla419, please feel free to take a swipe at me, but don't forget to quote the whole post, spaz up the tags (like the genius you are), and engage CAPS LOCK before your perverse comedy insults.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa, did everyone get a truck load of abuse from this guy or just me?
He suggested in very lewd terms that I perform the act of fellatio on Bertie and emailed a link to this thread.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Curiouser and curiouser. Wink

luckey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gorilla316 wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:

Anderson Harnarinesingh
483 Driggs Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11231
USA

IF THIS INFORMATION IS REAL, THIS GUY SHOULD SUE ALL OF YOU, I LIVE IN NIGERIA BUT I KNOW THE LAWS OF OYUR COUNTRY, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS GUY MENTIONED HERE ISN'T A VICTIM.

Brooklyn is in Nigeria? News to me.

You should really answer my PM Gorilla316.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused. Could someone post a synopsis please.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a synopsis

Duly done.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic