SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Decisions Decisions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just this weekend I got my one and only Russian girl a new lap top. Was going to send it by PD. But today she email me wanting $500 so she can come and see me. The lap top cost $450. A Lenovo IdeaPad and its pink. So how do I break the news to her. To send her the $500 I have to take the lap top back or does she want me to send her the lap top. I will ask her in my next email. Then it will be on to WO , MG or PD. This should get her/him off script.
Anything I should add to the email. In RL I did just get the lap top, I could take a pic of it and send it in the email
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking was the right thing to do. You've wasted at least 1 eMail exchange, which is always good. Your vlad will likely prefer cash, for obvious reasons. So prepare some good arguments to try and convince "her" to accept the laptop. Something along the lines of "but I bought this just for you… it was a gift of love from my heart… etc, etc.". The guilt trip. That should probably buy you at least 1 or 2 more off-script eMail exchanges.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The trouble with Gift's from the heart is they always seem to get lost in the post. well that's what I've always found anyway.

Anyway, just tell her that her message arrived to late and you've posted the laptop, and if she needs the cash, she can hoc it, When it
A R R I V E S, that is. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have stalled one for over three weeks with my used lappy that is in the repair shop....

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to agree with Waerborg on this one, I am so sorry dear, I have spend my months pay to send the laptop and it is on its way to you, it will be a while before I can get another $500 together.

Be sure to add, I am starting to think you are only after my money, you expect me to spend $1000 on you in a single week, how do I know you really love me Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told her lap top or $. When she get back I will send a pic of the lap top with a sign" *****'s gift from #####".
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure "she" will prefer $$$. Wink

Vlads are usually both lazy and impatient. Actually, all scammer are. Very Happy

Waiting for the laptop and then selling it is too much trouble.

sarah_9
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Willingly or unwillingly but you have to break the news that you have bought a laptop for her and now your purse is a bit tight, so you can not send $500.
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff ... sitting back watching and learning ... pink even ? LOL

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Boris should be very impressed by the pink laptop

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that email. "Please take it back and send me money." and I told her I would get OUR money back for her.
And guess what, the store is over 50 miles away. It's going to be 2 or 3 days before I can do it. And then I get to tell her that they will mail me a check in a week to 10 days. Twisted Evil
I also ask if I was going to get Christmas pictures from her.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn, the store that you bought the laptop back from will only accept it if is as new condition and has to be checked out by a service technician. There will be none available when you go. To get full credit, you will have to go back when the technician is there.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn you are evil woman ... LOL

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darn, the store that you bought the laptop back from will only accept it if is as new condition

nagh,, better then that,,,

Well dear heart, I finally managed to get to the store,, and do you know what. It's all shut down and the bankruptcy receivers have posted a notice on the window, saying they can't except any returns. And any breakdowns should be referred to the manufacturer.

How sad... Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I just got handed up the chain.
New name on the email address, different style of writing, and the reply follows the last email I have sent.
To bad we have snow and ice here today and I can't take back that pink laptop.
When do you think I should tell her about the $1000 bonus that I will get for Christmas. It will be to bad when I get laid off the day before I am to get it. Crying or Very sad
I can't wait to see what she is sending me for Christmas. "Certainly I will prepare for you a gift," I think I will ask for a picture of her as a Santa Elf ,to start with.
Also I will use some of the ideals offer. I think more along the lines of , They have to mail me a check. I will get it in a week to 10 days. A week later the store went bankruptcy. They can't tell when I will get my money, but I will have my $1000 bonus any day now and I will send it all to you.
This should get me to Jan.
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ice storm over. I took the pink laptop back and was told it would be a week to 10 days before I get the money back. Just email her the sad news this a.m. Told her I would be sad if she did not get here for Christmas.
Lets see how she takes this. It will be a shame when the store goes BK next week with our money.
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone tell me what this means.
"As you wash the man you my knight ( my name)"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic