SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I might need pointers please..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thistle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to join a site I saw mentioned in the forum, and now seem to have hooked something.
Hello,
My name is J4mes, i saw your profile here (4ppl.c0m) today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more and estabilish a relationship that is bassed on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address [email protected].
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you. I believe we can start from here!
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
J4mes....
Have emailed him from my shiny,new anon email, but as a complete n00b at this it might be nice to have one of the more experienced of you to hold my hand for a little while Very Happy
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will, no problem, welcome here, you heard about the mentors we have? http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=225 will get you one if you report there. There's a nice thread about love lad baiting here in the Dating scam forum http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681 so claim some time with your "friend" for personal means and read up about the how and what of baiting.
If... the Help forum or the Date baiting forum will answer all your questions in the meantime.
First thing first, make sure you're SAFE, then get a story/game plan you want to take your new "friend" on for a nice adventure Twisted Evil

Have Fun

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I PM a mentor request when I first decided to get involved in the fun.I've made sure I'm safe I think,everything brand new and squeaky clean, email,YIM account etc. Story worked so that it's nice and tempting for a lad.I've done a lot of reading in the last few days too Smile
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Thistle!
We will all be happy to help you and cheer you on Very Happy
Have fun and kick some lad butt Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4pll is a great site to find them I go out stalking there and always end up with way more than I can handle.i have two accounts on there but one of them as turned into a catcher address...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic