SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spare Lads looking for an Oga

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am hoping to arrange some Christmas travel for Lads to Cotonou and am going to get some spares who are keen to get involved but who aren't going to be likely to travel to Cotonou where I am planning to take them.

As I want to run a few if I can I just won't have time to handle any who won't fall into line with the plans I have made.

I give their details below if anyone wants to take them on.

Quote:
[email protected]

Subject: SEND USUR NUMBER

Guy where the maga dey now?Wefit wash 4him4south africa here weh i dey my number na+27-73-933-5582my brother self dey 4uk soif the job go pay make u arrange d man come South Africa we go fit also carry the maga enter Bank work for Bank here then maga go pay for bank here

This was my original invite to them.

Quote:
Subject: MAGA DETAILS

HOW FAR GUY

I HAVE MAGA SET UP TO FLY IN FOR WASH WASH TO COST $50,000

CAN U DEAL WIT FACE TO FACE DEAL FOR SPLIT 50/50

ONLY FOR U PERSONAL - NO FOR UR GUYS

I AM IN UK JUST NOW AND SHE WILL ARRIVE COTONOU FRIDAY 12 DECEMBER WITH CASH

I AM PHISH HER ACCOUNT WITH PW FOR HER BOX SO I GET $1,000 PER MONTH

THIS IS EASY MONI IF U CAN DO THIS

ONE LOVE 0LATUNJI - CHAIRMAN DI G0MERBOYZ

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic