SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Holy Shit! (It's a record!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very nice and gave him the choice of the forms or the computer option. Very Happy

It's funny though....M7CT S3cure has ALOT of problems around holidays. Right before Thanksgiving there were so many employees on vacation that, despite completing the process and sending 5 emails to support, a poor lad of mine had his transaction canceled due to the time limit. It was very sad.

I fear there will be similar system overload problems due to Christmas. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel a little bad.... Twisted Evil

I sent my lad an email from support telling him he could get his remaining numbers by clicking on a link...which was just his original ID number in blue and underlined. Somehow, in the forwarding of the email from me to "support" to him, the blue and underline disappeared. So my lad went back to the site and did this:

Quote:
Total Correct boxes clicked: 976
Total Refreshes: 68
Completed the Process?: yes

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh so close to the 1000, you gota get those last few out of him somehow. Laughing

I think you can only send plain text when replying through the site. I give them the Rep's direct gmail addy for sending in forms etc Wink

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know...I was very disappointed. Crying or Very sad

But he's being played with in other ways. Very Happy

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm sure he's had a nice little rest over the holiday. You could tell him the system's had a complete over haul and is now 100% fault free. Very Happy

My lad is awaiting a package, and trying it on with B3tty in the meantime.

Quote:
bobby:
The most funiest part , i'vnt seen ur pic but i feel and think that u are Pretty gud looking, FAT, BUSTY . And btw u r sweet. Am i right ?

What a charmer. Apparently saying someone is FAT isn't an insult over there. I would love to see him try that line out in a pub in Liverpool. (Where he claims to come from.) Twisted Evil

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used M7CN 53cur3 only a few times, and haven't got the Lads who'll keep on clicking...

With my most recent one, I think he got one click, one refresh, and then he sent:

Quote:
I will advise you to go to the western union office in person and collect all the vital information's that will help me in the easy pickup of the money.
Your urgent compliance is highly need .

A party-going Cammy wasn't impressed:

Quote:
I just came on to send my brother an email wishing hims a happyt new tyears and I get this. Whayt the fuck do you neeed me for? It's as suimple as falling off a log!
Follow the rponmps and puck up the details from the websiute and then you can get ythe oney easily I needs oto get to bed omg 'Im sleepppy

But after:

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:23:49 -0500
Time of last Box click: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:00:55 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 58
Total Refreshes: 4
Completed the Process?: no

This:

Quote:
I will advise you to go to the western union office in person and collect all the vital information's that will help me in the easy pickup of the money....You down in Africa we do not the supporting soft ware for the program you forwarded to me.
You have to act as been as advised to make my job easier for me...OK
Your urgent compliance is highly need .

When Cammy next replies she'll be hungover. That's going to be bad for the Lad...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo M7CN 53cur3! Another bait, another Lad, and...

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 02:02:09 -0500
Time of last Box click: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 03:36:07 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1052
Total Refreshes: 45

Actually I just tried to get a copy of the Mike Hawk form (but the link doesn't work) and the number just changed to 1064! Very Happy

Meanwhile...

Quote:
Happy New Year You, i think the new year too has made you happy,you are to send the scan copy of the payment to the bank , and a copy of it to me as well so that first thing in the morring i will follow up to make sure that this fund is transferred into your account,if you have paid in the money , you too should be happy because we are going to enjoy it together, once is finaly transfered into your account.Happy New to you, and a properious ney year to you and your Brother and all your friends.goodluck

Laughing

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 02:02:09 -0500
Time of last Box click: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 05:57:12 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1526
Total Refreshes: 54

jump_4_joy

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaand... he may have run out of puff!

Time of last Box click: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 06:42:42 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1627
Total Refreshes: 58

And all in one sitting too... $2580 really kept him going.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going after this exchange (Lad in italics).

Quote:
Sir/Madam,
We may not have time to procrastinate over little issues like yours in this new year of 2009 because we do not know whether you are the real beneficiary of the funds or not but the Board of Directors have already approved that the funds be transferred to your account once you complete the requirements.
Your Western Union report sounds like a bullshit to our Bank because we do not know why you can compare our effective services to that of Financial Scams or criminal activities.
We have started suspecting your claim already because the ethics are not clear. We gave you a deadline to enable us meet our working calender but it has been extended to another 24 hours because of the New Year Holidays.
If you know you sent money to our Western Union money Transfer Department, see below the information you are to send us.
Name of sender of money
Name of Receiver as given to you
MTC Control Numbers (10Digits)
Question and Answer used
Amount sent
Country where money was sent from
You can alternatively scan and send to us your western union payment receipt for easy confirmation and withdrawals.
Be informed that your application stand to be cancelled should you fail to submit clear information as requested above.
Happy New Year and Bank with us Always.
Management

Cammy was somewhat euphoric after a pleasant Freyja's Day service (a clue; it involves Tantric activities) so she was not as rude as she might have been.

Quote:
Hey management,
You don't sound so good to me - what's this "bullshit" you're waffling on about? Hey, it's not my fault if you people are too backward to follow a simple method like ! The money's in the system and it's up to you to get it out.
Oh, and there's this - "If you know you sent money". Well, what in the name of do you think I was doing down at the Post Office - getting my hair done? I sent over $2580 and you are admitting thar you don't have the brains to do something basic!
I've done my part, it's up to you to do yours.

Then:

Time of last Box click: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 08:51:57 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1764
Total Refreshes: 63

Keep going!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb - Great results! Very Happy This lad has great stamina! Very Happy
Send an official looking WU service message, and convince the lad to return. One or two more trips, and the lad may take the record! Can't Cammy be a bit more diplomatic?? It's for the record!! Please tone her down for a spell, I'm begging ya! Laughing Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Oh no.. my precious crown is in danger... you can't have it... you can't. Crying or Very sad

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest:

Time of last Box click: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 13:44:30 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1946
Total Refreshes: 65

And the banker Lad wrote:

Quote:
It appears you have fraud in mind and that is why you do not allow us to do our normal job.
Who is your pet that will begin to work out that puzzle
What on earth stops you from sending ordinary information to make our job easy for us. Don't you have respect for authorities? We have already written a notice in your file and could stand cancellation sooner or later. We instruct you on what to do and not you to instruct us how to do our job.
Our Western union Department is backward and cannot process any puzzle before withdrawing funds.
It appears the correct answers sent by you was obtained from someone because you are not acting like a real beneficiary. Your use of abusive and unwarranted statements doesn't seem good volume of you and could lead to investigation by our Legal Department

And from the other Lad involved:

Quote:
Why are you so unclear??? I checked in the bank today and saw your file as among those to be cancelled. The bank did not receive any money according to the report of the accountant. I had the opportunity of going through the file and saw that you gave the bank a western union puzzle game and not a transfer. If you are sure that you sent money to them, why did you not state the information clearly.? I do not know whether you need paranoids before understanding.

Laughing

[Edited to remove a superfluous s]

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After those last messages Cammy wrote back, first to the main Lad:

Quote:
It's not a puzzle game, it's a genuine security system run by Western Union. Mr Braithwaite said it was recommended for sending money to Third World Nations as their security was often not effective.
At times you really confuse me with the stuff you write.

Then to the banker Lad (who does actually sign off as "Management") - with Cammy being rather restrained:

Quote:
Management,
If you haven't got the guts to put your name to that tripe then you're a snivelling little coward.
You say you deserve respect; I say you earn it or you don't get it at all. As it is, I was told by Mr Braithwaite at the WU agency that they recommend MTCN secure for any transfers to Third World countries as security is often substandard.
Speaking of which - "Our Western union Department is backward and cannot process any puzzle before withdrawing funds" - by Freyja's mantle, if your people can't do the job, have you thought of sacking them and getting ones who can? I can't believe you'd admit to being so stupid! I've kept my side of the bargain; now you keep yours, or maybe that Legal Department of yours could be crawling up your ass soon enough!

Today, this rant from the Lad - good to read:

Quote:
Look i am not just happy with you and you Mr black white or yellow whatever, of the Western union, look at what i saw in your file today with writ ting With a BIG RED PEN already written a notice in your file That Your Claims could stand cancellation sooner or later. That you are using an abusive and unwarranted statements, that doesn't seem good volume ,that the Legal Department,Should investigate your claims and that may put my job into jeopardy, what if they find out that i am the one supplying you with all the in formations, do you want me to loose my job and my name? what will be of me if i loose my job, do you want me to soil what i have larboard for , will you like me to end up in jail, look , look Mr Steve Moore who is the owner of this money is from Australia and till he died he use to send money from your country to burkina and not ting like 2nd or third world or not, if you don't want to do this you would have told me before now, look at what i have spent so far and now i am afraid based on what you are trying to put me into , look if any thing happens to me or my job i will not be glad with you , i was able to chart with Mrs Stella kabore to for long with the idea to see her and watch files not until when i saw all the nonsense you are doing with such a big bank that is operational in almost 10 countries, and you are here talking of third and hundred world, look i suggest to you to collect back you money if relay you send any money from who ever you have spend your money, if anything happens to your money do not say i lured you to do so, call back your money and send it to the right way, to the bank i will also want you to write to the bank and apologies on such useless nasty and dirty words you use to such institution that wants to send out such money to you unknown that you are not the real owner of this money, all this self is making me to be afraid if you will not betray me if this money is finally transfered into your account, in fact i am afraid, you would have come out plain to tell me that you dint have that kind of money than playing over the intelligent of a bank.look take my advice now and apologies to them , you know that today was to be the expiring date , do that now,for the sack of my relationship and the safety of my job, please .hoping to hear from you.let me start to do everything to protect my job now.

Ohmigod a BIG RED PEN!!

Sand Timer x 7
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Oh no.. not the big red pen! That goes on your permanent record you know, you won't be able to get dodgy loans or claim any of your lottery money now... will you never learn? Rolling Eyes

Laughing It's so funny, they sit there writing that crap, and actually think it's believable.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did Cammy apologise? Well... this to the banker Lad:

Quote:
Management,
Since it's too much of a hassle for you to do , I'll resent the money tomorrow by regular means.
Please send me the details of the guy I'm supposed to send it to as I don't have those messages any more.

(Actually "resent" was supposed to be "resend", but it's a good Freudian slip...)

Then to the other Lad:

Quote:
I just told the bank that I'd send the money by regular means since they can't cope with . I didn't apologise as I don't think I'd been that rude to them, and anyway, apologising is a sign of weakness.
My advice to you is to sit down, relax, and get a blow job. Stu and AJ both told me that it's very soothing.

I think a dollar chop will be the next step.

Sand Timer x 7
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh! looks like the record is safe for now. Smile

So what next Yastreb? Safari?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger, I'd like a safari, but after this rant I just got...

Quote:
Or what ever your name is i dint care how you are or what you feel you are, i dint care what ever you like you can say , all i know is that if you make me loss the fund i will never forgive you, all i know is that you should write to the bank and apologies to them for your unscrupulous words you should against them, but i want to tell you that , your language to the bank is not business like its as if you are talking to your stupid boy friend, i can not sit down to wait for any BLOW Job or whatever you may call it, only you know what is blown i dint know for you , or which job you are talking about, i will proceed with you or no you, you can not stop me from what i have started , OK, so mind how you talk to me, i did not pay the internal revenue or the application fees with your fucking money or your western union puzzle, OK, you are tell me of the , who are you securing the money from the bank that have there own western union unit or your fucking Mr Nonsense,or whatever he told you he, either Mr blue or Mr black [has the Lad seen Reservoir Dogs I wonder?], look no African person is a fool if that is what you think by calling us 3rd world or 1st world, look i am not happy with you i have to be plain with you.i have started to be afraid of you i will not have you mess me up if the fund is finally transferred to your account.so please i want to know your fate ,in this business.
P3t3r Y3mda0g0

Laughing

ETA: For the record I said nothing about Africans being foolish - that's all his interpretation.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roger - I think Yastreb gave you a gift by not getting the lad to go back to WU. Smile

@Yastreb- You could have had the record! Fool! You are just too nice a guy, I guess. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think M7CN 53cur3 had run its course with that Lad... to get 1946 with barely any prodding on Cammy's part was reward enough.

Roger can keep his crown... for now!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - after the Lad's rant, Cammy replied:

Quote:
Man you are so uptight, and what's biting you? You really need that blowjob bigtime!
If you don't know what that is - I'm sorry for you; it just means that you need to get your wife to suck your cock, and if she won't do it, get a ho or a rent-boy to give you one, whatever works for you.
You knew, from the start, that I'm not a business woman; I'm a photomodel, and I don't know business talk! So it's not my fault, is it? Anyway, the bankers were real shits, and I didn't see the point in being polite to them. I've asked them to resubmit their info so I can send the money. I was going to do it today, but they haven't replied yet.
BTW - Stu isn't stupid, and neither is AJ. I don't diss your wife, so you can leave my boyfriends out of this. And my name is , though my friends call me Cammy. I don't know why you're going mushy on me now.

Under the title MISS BOWJOB ??? YOU NEED TO ACT FAST he replied:

Quote:
Look i have also told you that my wife left me since i would not have you remind me of her in this transaction, OK, and i am a Christan neither will i be or do homosexual for no reason please mind how you talk to me, dint take me for granted because i introduce this to you, if you know you will not benefit why did you show interest?what info are you asking the bank to send to you again, what of the Mr 0j0ma D1nma the accountant , you forwarded to me before , look why must you ask that again, is like you are talking on drugs,how do you think they will ever send that to you hence you said you have send the money to them before? what or who's name then did you use to send it? can you see where are messing the whole thing up?; look you are dealing with professionals OK.stop calling the bank staffs shit , you said you love been polite you are not here, mind you i told you to apologies to the bank have you done that? use the formal info they gave to you to send the money if really you want us to achieve this , but mind you i still have told you that i have only today to finalize this deal

I don't think he'll like being chopped at all...

Sand Timer x 7
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing What an angry little lad, he clearly isn't getting any. Or maybe you touched a nerve with the homosexual comment. Maybe he needs to check this out. http://www.lgcm.org.uk/

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from the main Lad, but the banker Lads aren't happy with Cammy:

Quote:
Send the money through the western union in the name of our chief Accountant and the address as stated below,If you have anything to send.
NAME : MR 0J0NMA DINMA
ADDRESS: BOA OFFICE
CITY: OUAGADOUGOU
ZIP CODE: OO226
PASSPORT N°: BF /52874l l2

Name of sender of money
Name of Receiver as given to you
MTC Control Numbers (10Digits)
Question and Answer used
Amount sent
Country where money was sent

Cammy shot back (the mention of her brother is some scene-setting)

Quote:
How nice to hear from you again instead of just "management"! Sure makes a difference, I can tell you. Where the bloody hell were you before?
Anyhoo - what's with the change of details? It's like you can't make up your mind. First 0j0na D1nma, then Car1 P3tt3rs0n, and then back to 0j0na D1mna - for the love of Freyja, choose one and stick to it! In any event I sent it to Car1 P3tt3rs0n - I didn't bother with the Q&A protocol because that's only for people without IDs.
This has been a real Charlie Foxtrot (as my brother would say).

I didn't expect this:

Quote:
whichever

Confused

I wasn't impressed so neither was Cammy:

Quote:
Oh, great - what a really helpful answer that was. You didn't answer a single question or clarify anything. Is that sort of stupidity something you've always had, or did they teach you that when you joined the bank?

Ah, we have something:

Quote:
We have gotten all we want to get from you and your game is over, who is the staff feeding you with those nonsense you are sending to us? who is behind your claims?
who is Carl Peterson?
what is it to you ?
who gave you this Name ?
we want you in the interest of peace to forward the whole answers or face cancellation , because we all know your games, and are sure that you have been fooling yourself,and not the bank .
And we want to let you know that we will soon proceed to forward this to our legal Department for further action, because of you useless words against this management

Cammy explodes:

Quote:
For fuck's sake, you stupid old cow, I sent the money to Carl Petterson because you told me to! Were you always this fucking stupid or did you have to work at it? You people are so fucking dumb it's a wonder you can remember to breathe.

I thought that might end it, but no:

Quote:
Can you see why you are such a stupid and big fool , simple question you can not answer, who gave you the name Carl petter son, if you send money to your man carl petterson ,to what country? how much? what is the mtcn number, what are the question and answer ? i hope you will stop calling our reputable bank names.
mind you that all you are writting with your abussive languages are recorded.

So it's time for a change of pace:

Quote:
I cancelled the transaction a few minutes ago - the money hadn't been collected - I'm going to write to you from another account as either mine or yours must have been hacked for the name to have been changed as it was.

Off to my gmail account:

Quote:
Disregard anything to you from my yahoo.com account.
Confirm receipt of this message.

What Cammy has "forgotten" is that her brother (serving SASR) shares that account... and he's fiercely protective of his little sister...

Sand Timer x 7
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
neither will i be or do homosexual for no reason

Confused Laughing

If he had a reason, then, sure...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the best I've achieved to date

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 05:54:12 -0500
Time of last Box click: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 05:59:45 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1505
Total Refreshes: 59

just one final push should get me to 2000

ETA: and they freaked out when support gave them the pixel b*llsh*t Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic