SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The De Rock Orphanage is Cursed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As you know I'm all heart so when I heard of more misfortune I couldn't do anything else but run to their aid - with some more sound advice.

Quote:
Dear Pastor

It is indeed unfortunate that so soon after your orphanage burned down killing seven children, that Mr Okoh should die in such a terrible road accident.

I am aware of your knowledge of the scriptures and you cannot argue that the Lord is in the habit of visiting pestilence and misery on those who stray from his path. Before I offer to assist you I think you need to consider carefully what sinful activities you have engaged in otherwise I may be attracting the Lord's wrath in providing succour and comfort to sinners.

I think you should realise that you still have a plague of locusts and frogs raining down on you to come. If you are not familiar with this Biblical passage, I can detail the exact scourges that will be visited on you next, with an approximate time line so that you can attempt to take some avoiding action.........

You can't place a value on sound advice. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievably Shocked he replied, as he clearly took comfort from my deep caring for his mission (to scam the world).

If I get a chance I'll see if I can get him the accolade he deserves - TWAT.

Quote:
[email protected]

DE ROCK ORPHANAGES
5,urubi Street
BENIN CITY
NIGERIA.
+2347036463009

Dear Beloved brothers Lemuel Gulliver

SOLICITING FOR A FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR OUR
ORPHANAGE HOME re Building.

APPEAL TO SUPPORT THE MOTHERLESS BABIES
MOTHERLESS BABIES. THE SITUATION OF THINGS HAS BECOME
NECESSARY FOR US TO CONTACT YOU AND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT
FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
i know that i have sin against God but i pray to GOD for the
forgiveness of sin, the orphanage Building. that was born by happen
because of lack of maintenance, us ask for assist to save the life
of the dieing children,
I know that am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14vs14
says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I
can only communication with you via email because of my health I
cant always call you because of my health and my in laws around me
but I will always try if chance permits me. I don`t want them to
know about these development.
My happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy christian, whoever
that wants to serve the Lord must serve Him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
pastor incharage

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work Gomer - Sounds like one for the show!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new member showed an interest in charity scams so I have stepped aside for him to take a pot shot at it - if he owns a gun. Very Happy

I am not a religious person myself, but seeing a scammer use people's beliefs and charitable nature to try to scam money is deserving of some cruel baiting.

Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Thanks! I'll give this one a try..

If it goes somewhere I'd like to post the results here if that's okay.

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes certainly Tyr Yuanoowon and if you need any help making calls I'm usually around.

Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great!

So far he hasn't replied Sad.

I sent out a mass mail to some lads in the same scheme and I have about 6 prospective TWAT members, so I might have a little practice when this guy turns around.

Quote:
[email protected]

Right?

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic