SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am the chosen one! (Obama-bait) Lad confesses pg. 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After some lazy time I started a new bait as the Reverend of President elect Obama. Anyways, I told my lad, that I will move with Pres. Obama to Washington DC and be his spiritiual advisor. The lad kept asking for my phone number and I told him that I have to ask the secret service about it beforehand.

Funny as it seems, the lad warns me of Nigerian mails Laughing Laughing Laughing

So I am the chosen one, and I don´t even remember swallowing the red pill Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Dear Dad,

God knows that am extremely happy for your Achievements its all the Grace of Almighty God and not by the Power of men,you are the Chosen one that's why you have been bestowed with such a very High Postion.

Daddy,please at this point,you have to be very mindfull of people and mails you receive most especially from Nigeria as i was made to understand by My Late Father's Attorney who is a Nigerian and is presently here in Ghana to help on the processing of the Change of Onwership Certificate in your name as you must understand that all the Documents are presently stating my late Fathers name,which needs to be changed as my fathers Attoeney told me ( Justice Duke Edet .SAN )

Dad,you talked about giving me the email of the Secret Service man,who is he?,are you related to him,is he fully aware of me being your Adopted Daughter?,i need to know,after you receive my funds where will i be staying since i will be travelling over to meet you to start a new life with you and your family since i have lost my both parents.

I await your Response Dad,please do not leave me aone here in Africa,i really want to come over there so that you can assist me btter with my Inheritance.

Problem is: I don´t even know yet where I want to go with the bait, but it appears as pure luck to to have a lad offscript in the second mail PLUS really falling for my story. So, my friends: Any ideas on what to do with the lad? I mean OBVIOUSLY he will be in contact with Pres. Obama later on, won´t he? Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12

Last edited by breadcrumb on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd get him to drop the inheritance scam script but mention that the prez-elect is of course keen to help Africans become part of his rainbow government, and it would look good to have real Africans working there...

Dangle a White House job in front of him, and boy, will he dance.... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dangle a White House job in front of him, and boy, will he dance.... Twisted Evil

hehe...we had the same thoughts there, cause I just fired off this mail to the lad:

Quote:
My dearest daughter,

I am sorry for writing back so late, but as you can imagine, I have been very busy preparing things for my moving and have been busy praying and working together with president Obama.
Regarding the secret service man: He is not a relative of mine, he served with the U.S. Marine Corps (I nearly wrote "used to be a Marine", but hey! I know that a Marine always stays a Marine and any Marine would have gone ballistic on me (metaphorically spoken, hopefully) Wink )and used to be CIA agent (and there also working in africa, as far as I know in Nigeria), and he now is here to protect me and President Obama. I have not told him about you yet, as I thought this should be your decision. (I do this, cause I want the lad to panic not to tell the agent about him, so this will give me future excuses for problems with they payment and stuff, like "I can only do this when telling the secret service agent about it)

When the funds has been transferred you can stay with me and my family in Washington D.C. and maybe I might even be able to get you an internship in the white house, so that you can work with the new president. Would this be ok for you?

God bless you my daughter,
Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ever need a US Marine, Captain Mal would be happy to help (long odds I know, but Mal needs a career change sooner or later...)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ hehe...thx...but my lad doesn´t want contact with the secret service man at this moment. I wonder why Laughing Laughing

Here is what he wrote back:

Quote:
.......Daddy for the fact that he is not related to you,i will not want to deal with him instead i will prefer you deal directly with my Late Father's Attorney who has travelled all the way from Nigeria to Ghana all for the sake of this transaction. (now WHAT a surprise, boy lads can be sooo predictable Laughing )

....Dad,God knows that it wil be a great thing of Joy having the priviledge and having close contact with Honorable President of the World,that is how we term him here in Africa,will sincerely be ok,and one thing i know for sure is that wherever my Late Parents are their Soul will forever be happy.....

Well, there you have it...now he already is president elect of the whole world. Wink Laughing Ohh....this bait can be fun folks....I really need your input and ideas here... Very Happy Very Happy

Mortar x12
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he should be Obama's point man in Africa, and make all the arrangements for the Presidential visit across Africa. Am I thinking a safari here? Yes! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'd be willing to stand in as president obama, i just set up a email address to use on charles soludo, if you want i can pm you with it.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see!

Obviously he will need to cleared by Secret Service which entails forms Twisted Evil
The Secret Service may well employ the CIA to follow him around o do discrete security checks on him. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Of course they wont need his details as his emails have provided sufficient evidence for the CIA to track him down. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Every move of yours will be under the scrutiny of the Secret Service so you will need more forms filled out for that. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Some of those will frustrate him and some should worry him.

And I love the idea from Slaphappy. Nice way to see if you can get a safari out of him.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I thought we were not supposed to be political Wink

This could be a very funny modality. Some kind of government job/visa/citizenship should be dangled before this lad.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, The Man. If he does his job correctly and well, welcome new citizen!
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
reodor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari him all the way overseas to the US. At the border control he will get his american diplomatic passport by saying the passcode "My bag is full of C4!" Twisted Evil
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhat off-topic, but don't you just hate it when they call you daddy. It's so incredibly freaky. Oh the burden of church baiting.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^I love it when they call me daddy.

LOL, your baiting character is a "spiritual adviser" to President Elect Obama, these lads will believe anything.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, wasn't there a baiter who pretended to be George W Bush as well?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be sooo much fun to follow, breadcrumb Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, he's about to embark upon an amazing and very memorable journey Smile
Whatever you want to do with this lad, however outrageous it might seem, remember to tell yourself: "Yes we can!"

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
Yeah, wasn't there a baiter who pretended to be George W Bush as well?

Wouldn't it be fun if somebody posed as George Washington?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You mean the name or the entire persona?
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Of course the entire persona, with all bells, whistles and cherry-trees.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't you think that one should at least adjust the birthdate. Lads will probably believe that they are talking to the first president of the Unites States but I think they may struggle fathoming the idea of communication with a over 250 year old guy.

EDIT: For the nit-pickers out there, that "276 year old guy".
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx for all the input. We are currently in the state where the attorney wants money from me and I am currently playing it pretty straight to get the lad well hooked. (I just sent my "daughter" an email asking her what to do because of the money issue Wink )

@Nick: Oh yes, I hate it with passion too, when they call me Daddy. In former baits I used to slap the living shit out of my lads when they did this, but in this bait it might work for my advantage later on, so I let him call me Daddy.

I am currently thinking about confronting the lad with the fact, that I know it is a scam and to offer him the opportunity to CHANGE his life for better. But will get him better hooked first, I think. Maybe I will even give him a small call or so. That´s something that usually helps alot with credibility. Smile

Mortar x12
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
@Nick: Oh yes, I hate it with passion too, when they call me Daddy.

Phew. I thought I was the only one.

Does anyone whether this is common practice amongst West Africans or just a way to flatter their "Western" magas?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the way to address an elder person down there, it seems. 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' are informally used as 'Sir' and 'Madam'. Not that they don't know the effect its use could have on an elderly and lonely individual Evil or Very Mad

They all seem to think westerners couldn't resist adopting them or marrying them. Weird.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They actually have quite a good basis for it when you put it that way. Haven't you noticed that many Westerners seem to have a soft spot for "exotic pets"? And no, that comment was not meant to be racial in nature.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, just my five cents (rounded up from two), but maybe something could go wrong (ie an "assassination attempt") and the secret service people could blame your pet for "aiding and abetting an enemy combatant" and threaten to throw your pet's sorry arse into Guantanamo bay...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic