SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need Some Help,(He's at it again)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Billy Diamond
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<Tesco>Flagged and reported</tesco>

Billy Diamond's [not] the name
Baiting scammers is my game
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant see YT but loving and gentle email with me singing a gentle loving song is on the way Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always inspiring to me to see how people here band together so effectively to take out the trash..... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm I tried the phone number that he has left in several different places, A woman answered who could not speak English and well my Spanish does not go much further than yes or no, so I've no way of knowing if he wasn't in or it was a wrong number.

Just in case though I won't be calling it again. The last thing I want to do is harass an innocent woman, as that's Manuels M.O. I just want this scumbag to know he f Shocked cked up big time

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite frankly I am disgusted with Youtube that this video is still up there. I realise they probably get a lot of complaints about videos but this one is extremely disturbing and with the amount of mail they are getting about this they should have acted a lot sooner.

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yeah I had a great rant in their forums about it last night. all I got was some kiddy mod who was extremely unhelpful. I posted his Who is info and some of the abuse I have received and apparently I was violating US law, as I called him on that contradiction, surely US law should protect victims of such stuff, he didn't like that so pretty much signed off on me in a tantrum. Rolling Eyes

Good to know YT is being run by such helpful people.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that he's using someone's email address should be a violation and will allow you to report him for harassment provided you get the abuse page working for you.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where do you get Manuels IP resolving to?

His email to me was claiming he was in Bankok
If only if that was true and he was stuck in the airport there
Not heard any more from him yet about this 20K he wants me to invest in his business
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 189.169.134.54 [Whois]
IP address country: Mexico
IP address state: Jalisco
IP address city: Guadalajara
IP address latitude: 20.666700
IP address longitude: -103.333298
ISP of this IP [?]: Uninet S.A. de C.V.
Organization: Uninet S.A. de C.V.
Host of this IP: [?]: dsl-189-169-134-54.prod-infinitum.com.mx [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country: 2008-11-30 07:58

info he's posted all around the place confirms Guadalajara and the phone number tracks there also:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Mexico
City or exchange location Guadalajara, Jal. y Zonas Conurbadas
Original network provider*

Nanny I'm just thinking he may think you are me and that's why he's saying Bangkok to get a rise, as he's been getting lot's of attention since Wednesday. his investment post has been up a few months so all of a sudden he's getting investors and all sorts of things in his YT mail.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I get Mexico too

You may be right Sam in that hes suspicious of enquiries about the business

flagged the YT again
How many do they need before removing something or investigating?
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam you cant post that here. Your breaking US laws. Please remove it immediately Laughing Laughing Laughing

De ja vu?

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I'm a personal friend of Robert Mueller 111 he's helping me receive some funds from the Metropolitant police in Liverpool!

I'm immune from prosecution while this transaction is going. Hopefully when he returns from his extended stay in Lagos he'll help me close down Youtube Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
he's helping me receive some funds from the Metropolitant police in Liverpool

Laughing

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam, If you PM me all the addys you have for this jerk I'll get some lads to kick him around for you. He's about to seriously insult a lot (will a thousand do? Twisted Evil ) of mugus. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth I've flagged his latest creation. If he doesn't cease and desist I'm game to join in the fun against him Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 days, numerous complaints (that I know of, probably much more) and the damn thing is still there.

Poor show Youtube Thumbs down

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Success.

Quote:
This video has been removed by the user

Now whether he's going to replace it or make an apology, time will tell.

I've a feeling it will be the former as he has the reasoning of Kelly Osbourne filled with sugar.

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed and helped flag this idiot.

Let's hope it's over now. YT are doing maintenance so nothing can be uploaded at the moment.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get:

Quote:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

It sure did take them long enough.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way let's hope he's learning his lesson!

He's refusing to answer my emails. So I'll just have to wait and see what his next move will be. I can only hope it will be a sensible one.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic