SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I will report you to the international police"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

told a Banker Lad from Burkina Faso (most of my Lads are Burkinabe these days) that his (Mal's) good friend , target of the original scam, was dead.

After some to-ing and fro-ing, including a message from Brad's doctor (thanx Jeff), Mal got this:

Quote:
Note That this is bank and we would not want to disclose any information of our client so all we need from you is the death certificate of our customer Mr .

I mmediately we recieved it from you we will then process the release of his inheritance fund with the approval signing fee from you for the transfer of the fund into a new bank account detail that you will bring for the transfer to commence.

Thanks as we wait for your prompt response also we will appriciate if you will send us your telephone number for easy contact with you and also for oral inquiry from you.

What the Lad got in reply was this:

Quote:
Dr Sheppard treated Brad and was well acquainted with him. I don't know what you would know that the Doc or I either wouldn't know or there'd be no harm in us knowing!

I'm afraid that Dr Sheppard declined to give me a copy of the death certificate as Brad's death is now being investigated by the police. There's a possibility of vehicular homicide charges being laid (and that's all I can say).

I do not have a personal phone number to give you. I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do about that.

And he wasn't happy! (emphasis added)

Quote:
Listen I do not know what your aim is all about but promise you that you will never have any information about Mr . money here in our bank unless I speack with you. How on earth can you tell me that you do not have a telephone number you scammer.

I will report you to the international police for trying to steal someone information claiming that he is death with the fake doctor of yours.

So Mal sent him a Jessup-ish reply:

Quote:
Have you ever served in your country's armed forces? Have you ever fought for your country? Have you ever bled for your country? Have you ever suffered wounds that left you permanently scarred, and closed off part of the future you were planning?

Well, I've done all of those things, and after a roadside IED in Baghdad left me with multiple injuries and made me effectively deaf, I'd say anyone who had a particle of honor would understand why I don't have a phone and make allowances! But since you've done none of those things, then maybe you can't understand honor and duty and patriotism!

I can supply details of people who could give you my bona fides - if you're willing to listen. Are you?

was my friend, and is a real doctor, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I think this one needs to be bombarded with testimonials from Mal's old Corps buddies and the late Brad's many mates. What do y'all think?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Mckracken, former SAS dental assistant, currently working as a Bounty Hunter would love to drop this skid mark on the underpants of humanity a line and regale him with tales of bravery and high adventure in covert dentist's surgerys throughout the world's trouble spots.

Seriously, if you post up his contact details i will be one of Mal's Army buddies (without the silly dental bit) Very Happy

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Altair
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're coming for you! FUCK YEAH! Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Altair - when I told one of my workmates about this bait, she mentioned Team America...

Blubaiter - accepted with thanx. Your target is Far00q M0hamm3d at . Your Marine Corps buddy was invalided out after an IED left him with perforated eardrums and inner ear damage. He's living in Alice Springs in central Australia, making a living as a survival instructor. You know that his friend Brad died recently, but you haven't heard why.

Keep us posted!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need more testimonials, I have a whole Army base in Cyprus (via Issy Connor), that are happy to say that Mal is a brilliant instructor Smile

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my church characters would like the honour of burying the deceased, and informing the of that fact.

May I?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MeridianAlicante - a Jarhead Captain teaching grunts? Well, I guess the Lad won't know the difference...

PVJ - cool with that - you're waiting for the Alice Springs Base Hospital to release the body.

Thanx y'all.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic