SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have managed to double my previous record!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A year or so ago, I was able to get a check bait to go for 141 days.

As of this morning, a regular bait just hit the 282 day mark. It's been a straight boring bait, with the lad calling himself "B4ng Hw4ng" and my character being "J0ck Strap".

I don't know why this lad is still with me. He keeps coming back for more. I've made him fire two diplomats, and the third diplomat (who I think is a different lad like the first two were) is dropping the ball, and he'll probably be canned too!

WU has been mucked up (his fault, not mine! Laughing ) so the latest is that I'm going to London to bring the new diplomat $10,000. That is, if the diplomat will get in the game!

Meantime, I'm balking at the $10K figure. I've already complained that I was only expecting to pay $3K, and that I was unprepared for this high of a bill. I'll need a few weeks to raise the money.

I'll admit, this straight bait is not as interesting as several others that I've had. I think the main reason why I've stuck with this is just to see how long I can keep him going. The 300 day mark is in the crosshairs, and I'm thinking........I just might be able to bag a year long bait.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Captain Pike. That is quite an accomplishment. A year on your bait is certainly attainable, look at all the problems the lad gave you to solve before you can finish the transaction. Wink
Keep him going! Very Happy Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want him to leave, just tell him you are starting to have feelings for him.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, but why stop at 300? A year shouldn't be unrealistic. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm, seems to show that straight baiting is less spectacular but more long lasting. I've still got some way to match your current bait (I'm up arournd 160 days) but in that time my lad:-

1. Has been chopped twice to the tune of nearly $10,000 by a Mr G*o*mer equivalent character.
2. Has failed to complete S**cure MT*CN procedures
3. Been placed on the (my) Western Onion "Redlist" of suspicious characters
4. Failed the Magic Eye Western Onion MTCN reveal test.
5. Had one bank account sent to Alan
6. Had 3 different representatives of Nigerian Customs unable to collect funds (the first two have mysteriously moved to the north of the country)
7. Been sent insulting emails and offers of partnership from Mr G.

He's just about to be chopped again when the "old goat" (Mr. G*om*er's words not mine) he is dealing with is about to innocently send the magic eye WU form to Mr Gomer who mysteriously WILL be able to decipher the MTCN and collect the money ($2000).

Maybe straight baits aren't the most spectacular or entertaining but they do have a habit of keeping the lad hooked and his time (and hopes) wasted which is what we want isn't it?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:
Maybe straight baits aren't the most spectacular or entertaining but they do have a habit of keeping the lad hooked and his time (and hopes) wasted which is what we want isn't it?

Truth, brother, you speak the truth.

Oh, and excellent achievement, Captain Pike! Slow, steady, fairly non-exciting, but there's a great sense of accomplishment when you think about how long you've managed to stretch out a bit of fantasy and kept him dangling. Especially when it's with an allegedly "But they don't last long!" scammer.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

boring baits last ages,
i`ve not had a year yet. but a couple of months shy of the magic 12.

its not the quality of time wasted by them, its quantity.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan: I intend to keep this one going for as long as possible. Each additional day is a new record.

I'm looking forward to London! Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic