SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Upset Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not certain what I've done to deserve this as I was only trying to help him recover his inheritance see what I get for all my trouble

Quote:
YOU CALLED YOURSELF A GODLY MAN,YES I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE USING THE NAME OF GOD TO DO EVEIL,YOU BASTERD MAN OF YOUR TYOPE YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR ENGLISH VERY WELL,MAY YOU DIE A SUDDEN DEATH THAT YOUR PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN SEE YOUR CACASS,YOU VULTURE.CAUSE OF THIS GO RIGHT NOW TO YOUR VILLAGE AND SEE YOUR BASTERD MOTHER & FATHER DEATH,YOU THAT USED PEOPLES CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY,GBOMAGBOMA MAN,DONT WORRY YOU END UP IN HELL WHILE USING THE NAME OF GOD INVEIN

YOU FATHER IS NOT AN OGOGORO DRINKER,YOUR MOTHER ANOTHER HARLOT IN THE VILLAGE

MAY YOUR MOTHER DIE BY HANGING YOU IDIOOOOOT

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.

Nice repository of insults!!! Good job!

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!

Two pints of ogogoro, thanks. What a good thing your father doesn't indulge.. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time I ever help a lad with a Yorkie pup that needs a good home ......

Quote:
pls do you no what you are u are just a big fool and your family your mother father every one in your family ok are all fools and everymorning you call your father and mother a fool poor rat basted fool like u old dog with anything in his head cow i am very sorry for any woman moving with u big cow or sorry fat fool like u
my regards

At least his ending was polite.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Excellent! Two pints of ogogoro, thanks.

I wonder if you can buy it in supermarkets like other home brews??? I'm off to Safeway to find out, later

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR ENGLISH VERY WELL]

Classic example of Muphrys Law

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BASTERD MAN OF YOUR TYOPE YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR ENGLISH VERY WELL,MAY YOU DIE A SUDDEN DEATH THAT YOUR PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN SEE YOUR CACASS

What a brilliant line.

I would love to see these guys when they actually write these emails. I wonder if they are really that serious. Are they typing away frantically? Or, are they typing away and laughing? I have a feeling it's the former.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not upset. He's merely expressing his feelings of love for you in the only way a lad knows.

Write back and thank him for his kind words.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled "GBOMAGBOMA" and got nothing. Probably a tribal insult. Gotta love it when a rant goes tribal.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU CALLED YOURSELF A GODLY MAN,YES I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE USING THE NAME OF GOD TO DO EVEIL,

Funny how they get religious when angry.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Maybe it means he's a walking bomb...maybe it's what they call people who strap c4 or dynamite to themselves and commit suicide??

"GA" = GO, WALK "BOMBO" = Bomb

Whatever it is it's bad, alright...because right after that, you go to hell. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he might have meant Gbomogbomo, have seen (and used) it a few times when I had the mood for insult baiting.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Viescha - ^^You are most likely correct. Lads misspell words a lot, or there are multiple spellings, so it's hard to tell what they are saying some of the time. Thanks for the translation. Smile

@CD- He called you a child-snatcher for fetish rituals!! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU FATHER IS NOT AN OGOGORO DRINKER

According to Wikipedia:

Quote:
Ogogoro is distilled from the juice of Raffia palm trees; an incision is made in the trunk and a gourd placed outside it for collection, which is collected a day or two later. After extraction, the sap is boiled to form steam, which subsequently condenses and is collected for consumption.

The active ingredient in ogogoro is ethanol, whose concentration within the drink is very high; the alcohol content of local ogogoro ranges between 30-60%. Coupled with the fact that it is often home-brewed by amateurs, the drink can be extremely dangerous. Indeed, it is said that hundreds die every year from improperly brewed ogogoro or other such drinks

Wow if this is true then I am pleased that my father doesn't drinkl ogogoro - but it is seriously high in alcohol so perhaps I should get myself some.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another satisfied customer!

Mortar x15
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the alcohol content of local ogogoro ranges between 30-60%.
There's no way you can get anywhere near 30% by brewing. It needs distillation.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BASTERD MAN OF YOUR TYOPE YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL YOUR ENGLISH VERY WELL,MAY YOU DIE A SUDDEN DEATH THAT YOUR PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN SEE YOUR CACASS

I cannot help but see the visual of a lad with caps lock on, steam pouring from his ears, pounding the keyboard with 2 piston motion index fingers. Then clicking the send before looking at anything on the screen... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic