SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The virgin safari - oh noes! a tragedy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eye catching title Wink I haven't run a safari yet, and here's hoping I run one now. My lad is in Accra, and I've told him that my friend and I are heading to S1mba Safaari in Benin.

A little back and forth, and then:

Quote:
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 9:30 PM
Subject. DEAR LOVELY JUST1NA CR3ACH I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU
IP: 41.210.4.31 (Accra, Ghana)

Dear lovely Just1na,

I got your e-mail, and its good to have you my love, I am praying that God will guide you safely So that you can get back to me because this money is all my hope and you my love.

Please let me know exactly when you are coming my love, if you are coming i want you to buy me handset phone and jeans and shirt wrestle watch according to your promise.

please my love kindly send me $150 through my friend name ( 0KPAK0 FRE3BORN.) through western union money transfer to me today so that I can take care of my self and transport to meet you and your lovely friend Joanna in BENIN, before your arrive in benin.

I wait to receive your flight schedule to benin so that i can meet you at the airport my love.

I hope to hear from you today,

May God bless you in Jesus Name.
My personal line is OO233-243-65I342 you can reach me on this line my love, this is my personal line.

FROM YOUR LOVE JOE FR4NTANA.

feel free to call him, if you want Wink

so, Q's: just ignore the money request? and I'll send him a plane ticket, no problems, but I'll try to meet him at the camp, instead of at the airport... is the good safari camp still open for business?

cheers
JJJ

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with the safari attempt. Looking at the 5imba thread in the Tips forum it is still open for mugus. Very Happy

I wouldn't entirely ignore his request for money, instead challenge his manhood. How is he going to take care of you if he can't raise a small sum of money to meet you? He needs to find a way to get it to prove his love to you!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oo, nice one Smile

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you can pay him as soon as you see him. Tell him to keep all his receipts.

Be sure to arrange with Simba to have your lad sent a shuttle voucher, a wonderfully spiteful little document your lad will print out and hold while he waits and waits and waits for the shuttle to arrive. (I always wonder what happens to those vouchers, if they get discarded on the sad bus journey home... or get thrown in the wash with the jeans...) There is something about those vouchers I really love... so.... mean.... Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's happening... well, from my end anyway!

so next week we fly up up and away... to our good friends in Benin, S1mba Safar1 Camp5! hurrah!

now, hopefully Justine will have some company Wink

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooh! I love a good Simba Safari! jump_4_joy clapping

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You canĀ“t beat the feeling Thumbs up and the Benin service is top! I was surprised about how smoothly the trip went...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse my ignorance.. but the replies in this thread gives me the idea that you and others have or are actually going to meet these people? You even have plane tickets..

I have the strong feeling I am wrong but I am just going by the responses!

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe yup i'm afraid you're wrong... there is a big FAKE written in red writing on that ticket Wink

however, the one I send to my lad in ghana won't have fake written on it, so hopefully he really does think that I'm going, and he'll come from accra to Cotonou to meet me there. I'm bringing him nice gifts too, btw!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tyr Yuanoowon wrote:
the replies in this thread gives me the idea that you and others have or are actually going to meet these people?

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet with each and every one of these wonderful lads, with them at the business end of a shotgun. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm bringing him nice gifts too, btw!

You're so nice! I hope they enjoy them..

Quote:
with them at the business end of a shotgun.

They are quite familiar with 'urgent business proposals' hehe.

Thanks for filling me in on the whole fake ticket thingy.

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

poor Joe. he doesn't understand what I need for me to pay him his money Sad

Quote:
Good morning my love, Just want you to know that you have brough happiness back into my life, God bless you richly and abundantly.

my you love, you can well bring me the IPOD AND LAPTOP AM IN INTERESTED. MY LOVE,

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU, WHICH RECEIPTS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

IF YOU DON,T WANT TO HELP ME LET ME KNOW OK, BECAUSE OUR DISCAUSE IS THAT I SHOULD COME WITH THE BARRISTER TO MEET YOU IN BENIN IN SIMBA SAFARI CAMP TO TAKE THE MONEY TO CLAIM THE FUND BOX AND OPEN MY MONEY BOX SO THAT I CAN HAVE MONEY IN MY POSITION.

WHAT IS THE MAENIN OF THIS EMAIL YOU SEND TO ME.

not exactly sure what a "discause" is, but i really like the bit int he sentence after that... looks like good times are about to start. and if he actually takes someone with him, even better!

i explained in small words that I couldn't give him money without proof that he's spent it ie. receipts or your bus ticket, mugu.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

interesting... Justine might run into some troubles at the airport. here's a quote from the 'net:

Quote:
I am an Indian & fro my business sake, I used to travel on all West African countries on monthly basis. I have been pass via Cotonou airport more than 6 times, but it is highly regret to state to that all time I faced the curruption at this airport. While clearing the Immigration process, the window seater man is simply demanding the money for giving the clearence, even one time they stopped me at airport cabin for 15 or 20 minutes as I refused to pay out them any thing. Henceforth I am requesting you that behavior like this is just insulting your country. Just imagin if I go back to India & my family will ask me about Benin then how should I replied them. Please stop all these.

Justine is going to be held at the airport for quite some time, then released to go to the camp, I think. Anyone know if there's an internet cafe in or near the airport for her to email the bad news to her mugu?

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JumpinJayJay wrote:
not exactly sure what a "discause" is,

Discause = Discuss, meaning he has been in high level discussion with his legal reepresentative about buying a bus ticket.... Laughing

JumpinJayJay wrote:
Anyone know if there's an internet cafe in or near the airport for her to email the bad news to her mugu?

There are internet cafes dotted along the Boulevard de la Marina, which is where the shuttle bus collects passengers from.
But you don't want to be Emailing your mugu from one of those, because he will only ask you to phone him with a local number, and then send some money from a local WU.

First of all, make sure that mugu travels to Cotonou, and that he Emails you, so that we can trace his IP and confirm the safari...

Once you arrive in Benin, you will find that your lines of communication get a little bit distorted.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Simba!

it's on Smile

Quote:
Good day, my love,

I got your mail and is good to have you my love, i want to thank you once more again for your love toward me and your kindness.

I receive your flight schedule , I know you are taken Air France now. but i need to know which of the day of your arrive, is on the dec 05 2008 or dec 15 2008. so that i can know the exactly date of your are arrive, so that i can borrow the money to meet you in Benin cotonou.

I wait to hear from you and see you
Thank and God Bless you

so a week to get him excited Wink

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, he will moss you at the airport, this happens alot with Simba Safaris, so he will need to travel up to Paraou... and then since the shuttle sometimes develops problems, on to Natitingou, and then to Pendjari itself!

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe with the corruption problems at the airport, 5imba have arranged to meet guests right off the plane and take them straight to the shuttle. Before you realised what was happening, you were on the bus, and it wouldn't wait for you to go and find your lad. Then comes the apologies of the camp and the free shuttle voucher.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crossing my fingers JJJ! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to you getting a little Christmas present for yourself . . . a beautiful to watch from afar safari. Good Luck Triple J

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so, news from the weekend... not terribly much Wink I've told him to be ready for me on Friday - how unfortunate that, as thud419 said, I'm going to taken straight from the plane to the camp...

i'll tell him to email as soon as he arrives in Cotonou, as my 'cell phone' doesn't work outside of the US.

any other ideas? Maybe Justine can extend her stay at the camp to include Christmas... keep him in Benin for the holiday season, that should be highly enjoyable for him, I'm sure.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJJ - It's so nice at those camps, nobody ever wants to leave. Describe the fine service, great food, great rooms, all the amenities in detail, and I'm sure he'll want to join you. Especially if you are footing the bill! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, news just in...

Quote:
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread
I am sure that my happiness is here, My love, My sole is full of love and I want to share it with you!.

I am an optimist and I always can find a good side in every situation. I am reasonable and communicative.

My love i want to know these thing from you, how am going to meet with you, is it in the hotel when you arrive on friday or at the airport.

please kindly tell me which one the you want, i also want you to send me one of your photo picture my love.

you can bring anything you think is good for your love.

I hope to see you and your friend Joanna on friday my love.

Thank and God bless you in Jesus name.

still in ghana. i'm thinking of sending him a photo of Sir Scamalot's green eyed mule from the US safari post... see what he says to that Laughing

meet at the hotel sounds like a great option, because then I will just miss him when i get on the bus for the camp, i think.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Earth. What a great program for stealing a couple of photos of the hotel you're going to stay in.

Justine is arriving at 7:30pm, will either travel direct to the hotel or direct to the safari camp, I haven't decided yet. I'm hoping that it will be too late for my mugu to hang around in the airport - I plan on being held in there for quite some time, then transferring to the hotel with an early pick-up the following day for the safari camp.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread
We'll see how he feels about this after being streded in Benin for a few days without money. I bet the love will fly right out the window. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send this photo. I borrrowed it from Cachuma. "Connie" got "Hendick" to travel from Togo to Cotonou, to Parakou, then on to Natitingou, Tanguieta, then into the Park itself. She fell in love with Raul, and left his ass, stredded.

Enjoy:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic