SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh no, the Internet Fidelity Association comes around again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Friendly Fisher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Warning: This scam email is floating about and will trick people into believing they might actually help them recovering money.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.181.229.11 with SMTP id g11cs147951bkr;
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:06:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.160.17 with SMTP id i17mr2169970wae.125.1227564406093;
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:06:46 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 122.55.164.9.pldt.net ([122.55.164.9])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m31si17218888wag.28.2008.11.24.14.06.29;
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:06:46 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 122.55.164.9 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=122.55.164.9;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 122.55.164.9 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from [122.55.164.9] by mx3.business.mindspring.com; Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:06:46 +0800
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Internet scammers have stolen your money?We will help to get it back!
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:06:46 +0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.6353
Thread-Index: Aca6QLNDMX72YA8OO691R8NCYA0M42==
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4807.2300
Message-ID: <01c94ec3$fef79f00$09a4377a@mrordafbdaqi>

Hello.My name is Michael Bennett . I am the representative of Internet Fidelity Association. We were based in 2001 and have a seven year experience fighting against internet criminals. The main aim of our activity is to help victims of a scam.

If you`ve become a victim of internet scam, let us know immediately and we will help you to get your money back. If you or your friend have got scammed of a home based job, were a money mule, cashed out fake checks, transferred the funds overseas, sent parcels and were cheated or just suspect your company a fraud - let us know urgently! We will make our best to get your money back and solve your doubts about your strange employer.
We cooperate with the biggest National Safety agencies, fraud departments of Western Union and Money Gram and internet providers from US and Europe. You can see the comments and the most frequently asked questions at our webpage.
Email: [email protected]
Tel : (646) 350-1046

Regards,
Michael Bennett, IFA Team.

Signs of scam:
- No mentioning of a site (the domain has been pulled by aa419 2 weeks ago)
- Based IN 2001??? What they are time-travellers?
- Googled for them shows no domain, just points to information about the scam
- Telephone number points to a Scot <something, name protected in case this is an innocent involved party>, tried to phone knowing they are asleep so I got a voicemail.
- IP is in the Phillipines: 122.55.164.9 PH PHILIPPINES MANILA QUEZON CITY IPG

Mass-Bait them? Anyone care to join in?

See more on them here.

This mail arrived in one of my baiting accounts, I haven't seen it yet in one of the other baiting or normal ones. Maybe it is specifically targeted to people being scammed by a certain group?

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Money recovery scam
been around for a while

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well there still at it and i dont know what there going to say when i tell them i was so angry i burnt every thing all the reciets etc Twisted Evil but i still have the email address well im hopeing some one out here has a fake one for me

fromMichael Bennett <[email protected]>
toreco holden <%%%%[email protected]>

dateTue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM
subjectRe:
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 8:26 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello 3pu,
We can help you.

Please tell us your story and we`ll provide you with the following steps then.

To return your money you need to provide the full information on internet scammers:their website,contact information, email messages, Western Union or Money Gram transfers receipts(in case you have it). The more information you can provide- the more chances we have to return your money!

Michael

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A SKYHOOK wrote:
well there still at it and i dont know what there going to say when i tell them i was so angry i burnt every thing all the reciets etc Twisted Evil but i still have the email address well im hopeing some one out here has a fake one for me
l

That should be fine. Recovery lads are looking for scam victims and will almost certainly just take your word for it that you are one. Tell him the enail came from charles_soludo06.gmail.com. If it exists, it can only belong to a ascammer.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@A SKYHOOK - Check out this sticky for lots of cool tools, including the custom receipt makers you might find helpful (although I'm sure they will believe you without them, too):
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052
Smile

@ Mr. Tambourine Man - Yes, Chuckie's most likely at an addy like that, although quite a few baiters like to use Chuckie as their character as well! Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic