SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this guy quick or what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I join you, guys?

I would love to play the psychiatrist with him/her/whatever.... ehm, this interesting person xD

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I carried on with this one and we're down to $100 now, maybe his sick relative grew wings and flew home and the school mysteriously built itself.

I did recieve this today though
Quote:
hello Good

i will money pls cry school wait are still how are you doing toady pls very nigeria ikeja send from $100 Hello my fried please forgive my late reply my health has been bad and my daniel has not been monitering my e mail account. I have read your mail and we would like to help you with your plight yet we do not send off church funds with out knowing who we are dealing with? Please allow me to introduce myself, My name is boy daniel and I am the accounts yes money pls will hope and from here at the yes of the sacared bread we are a non denominational ministry and we have several small churches through out the world. I am very intrested in your case as you are from Nigeria and we would look upon your case more favorably if you were willing to use some of the $32.000.00 dollars we would donate to your cause to establish a link with ourikeja here andhelp spread the word of God in Nigeria. Of course we would need s! ome information from you and we would ask that provide us with a security photo and that you would become a member of our faith? These 3 small steps are necessary to keep people that are ungodly from seeking donations under false information, as you know we are a self supported church and we make many successful donations each year and we are bound by strict church laws to help our breathen and to share the word of God in all cornners of the earth.

Please feel free to contact me at the above e mail with your decission to join our church and we will forward you the complete set of instrustions on what you will need to do to complete the indoctrination proceedure the security photo and by what means you would like the $32.000.00 dollars sent to you.

God bless you and thank
This is another one of his strange ones, this is the first time that a church has been mentioned and quite what my plight is where I need $32,000 I don't know.
I did slap him extremely hard in my mail previously and it seems to have turned him silly. Maybe I'll turn it around and try to get him to join my church Laughing
Strangely though most of this email makes sense and is readable but it is definately the first one, I would love to know what's going through his head Arrow
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My grip on reality is wafer thin at times, but I cannot make head nor tail of anything he is stating. I love getting them off-script, but the lad has never been on it! My excuse is Jack Daniels, it softens the sound of slaps!

Maybe it IS a monkey locked in a cafe and hitting random keys.

Offer to send $500 dollars WU just because he is making your brain hurt so. Perhaps it is a new tactic by the lads - a cunning plan, rather than falling in love after 2 e-mails or getting jittery cuz the numbers are wrong?

Watching this thread with interest, makes a change from the funeral with the same victims picture. They can't ALL be that alike, or perhaps they have to share just one camera and don't know how to work the delete on it?

Laughing
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think somehow one of our colleagues' bait formats somehow found its way into his response. It looks like he clicked 'Reply' then typed his response right into the body of the previous email, then somehow mixed up the email addresses... My head spins.

Judging by his previous correspondence, he is either "developmentally delayed" or he is four.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have now told him that I am a member of the Church of the Unatural Naturist Trail and that we should join forces and spread the word of god.
It is a bit frustrating because you can say just about anything to him and he just comes back with his usual garbage. I had previously told him he was an idiot and should learn some Englsh so I could understand him. No matter, at least it makes me smile when i get a reply from him.
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rascal wrote:
I would love to know what's going through his head

That would probably be your hand as you must have SLAPPED him VERY, VERY, VERY HARD. Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic