SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't garden on Friday evenings

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some unknown reason my left eye has come up as if someone has just delivered a vicious right hook, and though I am accident prone (I recently had my fourth electric shock and they barely affect me any more, I must have built up an immunity) I don't recall having any accident.

This reminded me of when I had been gardening one Friday evening and managed to thwack myself in the eye with a tree branch. I knew it was just more than the average black eye and won't go into detail. More importantly I don't usually garden in top hat and tails and I went by bus to the local infirmary, which wasn't easy as I just had to put a load of coins into the tray and ask the driver to take what he needed as I couldn't see straight. Laughing

Now - I hadn't changed my clothes but I wasn't so bad and with my eyesight there's no guessing what I would have put on. To me they were gardening clothes but when I finally got to see the Doctor he kept asking me to describe the branch, which was difficult as I didn't see it coming, or very clearly afterwards. I didn't want sympathy but his concern for this piece of wood was irritaing.

It only dawned on me later that being a Friday night he must have thought I had been brawling and this was all some devious cover story to hide some thuggery I had been involved in.

I'll go to my GP as she's more used to my peculiarities.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I avoid mishaps like this by spending every Friday night drunk indoors. My furniture is specially padded to ensure I don't wake up in A+E.

I'm surprised anyone is still gardening at this time of year... it's just too cold and wet to get anything done, so I've given up on mine til the spring.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, sorry this happen and hope your eye gets better.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that it was on a Friday evening but I know how much that hurts I did it myself earlier in the year with my lilac tree - eye was red for days

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm down for a 'magical mystery' CAT scan a week on Monday. Maybe it's a pre-emptive strike as I'm about due another visit to A & E.

If I pick up any tool made by Black and Decker or a garden implement the hospital has to be put on standby with a transfusion ready.

I even set my hair on fire using an angle grinder, which was quite a result bearing in mind what damage I could have done. Foolhardily I bought my own but have lost the chuck key, which I think is a sign from above.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer hope your eye gets better soon! Sorry this happened to you and do be careful. Gardening can be very dangerous, no joke.
I wont even ask why you are immune to electrical shocks tho Shocked

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about the eye Gomer, may you heal quickly. As for the shock immunity I completely understand. I have been tasered so many times for certification and civic group display that I swear I dont even feel it anymore. I still fall over but there is no accompanying sissy scream anymore.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer, I hope your eye gets better. Perhaps you'd better leave off doing anything that could damage you if you make a mistake.

Typing on the computer should be safe enough, though Wink And talking on the phone in a falsetto - but given the throat-soothing "medication" you take afterwards, I would recommend not attempting to do any delicate maneuvers afterwards.

@JBD - I'm not even gonna ask why you let yourself be tazered so much. :shaking head:

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Friday nights are bad, what will it be like trying to get sympathy over the holiday period?

Perhaps mindful of that, my father invented a Christmas game called Ten Green Bottles. He would take the ten green bottles, all filled with some stimulating liquor, and head down to the shed in the garden, where he would lock himself in and stay until all the nonsense was over, relatives gone home and the all-clear had been blown.

This worked for the family on many levels. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is clear evidence that ju-ju actually does works. Can you imagine how many chickens have been beheaded and tortoiseses trampled in the name of Mr G? It's a miracle you're still alive!

But seriously, sorry to hear about your eye mate, hope it gets better soon.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry too much about the eye: here's your new av:

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised that Roger the cabin boy didn't mention it, but look to the silver lining of this incident...this is the perfect opportunity for an EYE PATCH!

seriously though, hope you are a fast healer.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You all missed the pertinent point, different types of wood can be toxic hence the doctors question about the offending wood itself was not attempting to catch you out but rather to establish what remedy he should apply ....

TOXIC WOODS:

Types of reactions:

1) Respiratory: E.g. asthma, rhinitis, mucosal inflamation

2) Skin and Eye: Contact dermatis (excema), conjunctivitis (itchy,

watery, red eye), pruritis (itch) and other rashes

Here's a partial list (somewhat selected for boat building pertinence) on various wood dusts that cause toxic or allergic reactions.

Wood
Type of Reaction

Arbor vitae (thuja standishii)

Ayan (Distemonanthus benthamianus)

Blackwood, African (Dalbergia melanoxylon)

Boxwood, Knysna (Gonioma kamassi)

Cashew (anacardium occidentale)

Cedar, Western Red (Thuja plicata)

Cocobolo (Dalbegia retusa)

Cocus (Brya ebenus)

Dahoma (Piptadeniastrum africanum)

Ebony (Diospyros)

Greenheart (Ocotea rodiaei)

Guarea (Guarea thompsonii)

Ipe [Iapacho] (Tabebuia ipe)

Iroka (Chlorophora excelsa)

Katon (Sandoricum indicum)

Mahoghany, african (Khaya ivorensis)

Mahoghany, american (Swietenia macrophylla)

Makore (Tieghemella heckelii)

Mansonia (Mansonia altissima)

Obeche (Triplochiton scleroxylon)

Opepe (Nauclea trillesii)

Peroba rosa (Aspidosperma peroba)

Peroba, white (Paratecoma peroba)

Ramin (Gonystyus bancanus)

Rosewood, Brazilian (Dalbergia nigra)

Rosewood, East Indian (Dalbergia latifolia)

Satinwood, Ceylon (Chloroxylon swietenia)

Satinwood, West Indian (Fagara flava)

Sequoia Redwood (Sequoia sempervirens)

Sneezewood (Ptaeroxylon obliquum)

Stavewood (Dysoxylum muelleri)

Sucupira (Bowdichia nitida)

Teak (Tectona grandis)

Wenge (Millettia laurentii)

now you start to worry ... Smile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you got wood followed by a black eye on a Friday night... I can follow the doctor's line of reasoning!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ElfQuest Rules

Reminds me of the time I was doing fibreglassig on a job, I was warned dont splash it. Ofcourse as the fibreglass is prone to setting fast, especially the way I make it, I hurried, splashed, screamed as it hit my eye and began setting. Managed to get across a tressle table filled warehouse to to the bathroom without seeing anything or bumping into anything.

As I'm there swilling massive amounts of water over my searing eyeball, in walks my friend with a load of stuff he thought we might need, including a pair of safety goggles.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic