SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A live one

View next topic
View previous topic

gruetzi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone.

This is my first post on your web site and hopefully not my last. Thanks to a Google search that guided me to your site, I have avoided loosing a large some of money in a variation of a 419 that someone tried to pull on me. Thank you!!

This one is not email based, but live ... face to face ... so it's a bit difficult and perhaps dangerous for me to actually bait these people, but I'd really love to figure out some way of taking care of them. Any ideas?

Here's the story:
I'm a businessman currently in the Middle East looking for financing for a project. Of course, as I'm looking for financing, I speak to many people openly about my project and, by chance, I met a divorced South American businesswoman who is a "millionaire" and made her money selling tuna. She agreed to finance my projects (How happy I was!!!). Then she started explaining the whole story ...

The money she will actually use to finance me comes from a $20-million divorce settlement she won in London against her ex, a Texas oil billionaire. He gave her the money in cash to a safe deposit box in Amsterdam (just to spite her for winning).

The hitch is that - for security purposes - the cash was provided to her in marked $100 bills. In order for her to actually use the cash, she has to clean off the mark, otherwise they are not legal tender. The chemical agent that is required to clean off the marks will cost about $80,000.

Now, as she is South American, she has visa problems to get to Amsterdam herself ... (you see where this is going don't you ...)

She and her boyfriend have assured me that they have all the necessary anti-drug, anti-fraud and anti-terrorist documents provided by the appropriate London-based tribunals, so I don't have to worry about the origin of the funds.

Beware, 419s are not always email based ... As I'm writing this I understand how ridiculous it sounds, but when you're actually living it, and when you're looking for large sums of money and are meeting with people that deal in millions, it's not so easy to spot the scam sometimes. When she explained this to me, it actually sounded plausible.

Just to make it clear because it's not so easy to find clear answers on the web:
- If anyone ever speaks or emails you about millions in cash it is either laundering or fraud and NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER true.
- There are no marked bills that need to be cleaned, ever. Governments and banks do not do this. If someone speaks to you about cleaning money, it is ALWAYS a scam.
- Governments do not provide anti-terrorist, anti-laundering anti-fraud certificates; they don't exist.

Oh yeah, if anyone has a couple of million that you aren't using at the moment, I'm still looking for financing. Smile

Gruetzi
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, and congratulations for spotting it. Google on "wash wash scam" or "black money scam", for more information.
Don't try and bait someone who have met you, or who have your real life details.
Would the police be interested? normally, there is nothing they can do with email scammers. I don't know about face to face ones, in the Middle East.

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Governments do not provide anti-terrorist, anti-laundering anti-fraud certificates; they don't exist.
Wut?
I have loads of these on file sent by the lads. You mean they're fakes? Wink

If they are interested doing a face to face meeting, it might be that the Police would show some interest, hopefully they are not too keen on foreign criminals on their patch.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic