SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting a lad via MP3 file

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About a week ago Stumbleupon provided me a website that converts text to a speech simulator. I’m sure that someone has probably done this before, but I have actually been baiting a real piece of shite lad via MP3 file. The lad thinks I am a quadriplegic who cannot speak or type so she has a software 'translator' of sorts that interprets her garbled speech into a file. I hope I don’t offend anyone by doing this, but I think it will eventually become clear to the lad that my character ‘Jane’ is far from handicapped.

First response to lad:
<a href='http://media.putfile.com/First-respose-to-script'>Click here to watch 'Janes-first-response-to-lads-script'</a>

He asked for and got back my ‘informations’. Then he sent me this. I was thinking maybe I actually found a lad with a heart. Naw, say it ain’t so!
Quote:
Thanks for your prompt voice message and I am really sorry for your situation and will not want to stress you with my proposal, reason being that we require that you send a passport photograph as you know that for you to have an account in a bank world wide you must tender your passport or any form of your identification,

Secondly we need to invest in this project to make it a success so as you have said that you are unemployed I can't carry out the funding of the project alone as you know that i am a civil servant and that is why i am seeking your assistance, but if you can recommend someone that is able and trustworthy that you can recommend the i will really appreciate that and i will also give you some percentage from my own share for that. I hope you understand the whole situation and know that this transaction requires a lot from the both of us. I hope to hear from you soon.

Jane replies:
<a href='http://media.putfile.com/jane-says-find-someone-else'>Click here to watch 'jane-says-find-someone-else'</a>

Why does it not surprise me that the lad still came back. You think it has to do with the big insurance settlement that Jane got from the accident?

Quote:
Dearest Jane,

Thanks for you message and how are you doing today with your health, i hope you are coping fine?
To be honest with you i was moved by you message and will like to meet a sincer person in you soon
and also will like to conclude this trnsaction with you, but first you have to respond to my four
Question and if there are ok with you then we can proceed and get this done as soon as possible.

1. Have you got an account where this money will be transfered to?
2. Can you send me a passport of you not an international passport(4/6)?
3. do you trust your nurse as such that she will be of help to you in writing to the bank when the time comes for that and scanning of your passport that you have to send?
4. and lastly will you be able to support me financaily in other to make sure that this project is a success?
If you can meet up with all this then let me asap so that we can start up the process and by 7(seven)day we shall smile to the bank. I hope to hear from you as soon as you possible.

Remain blessed
John.

Jane hasn’t got a passport:
<a href='http://media.putfile.com/Jane-has-no-passport'>Click here to watch 'Jane-has-no-passport'</a>

Not a problem, so lad now is talking money and barristers:
Quote:
…. I took time off to see a Lawyer friend of mine by name Bar. XXXXX to discuss this issue with and how he can be of help to us which he has accepted to but he gave me conditions for his assistance. So I writing you this mail so that we can have an agreement oh this issue so that we can move ahead and this is what he told me:

1. That if we want him just to stand in for your behalf that we are to pay for consultation fee of $5000 US dollars and $10,000.00 Us dollars when he gets funds transferred to your account abroad.

2. Or Pay only US $2000 now and ten percent of the total sum after the funds have been transferred to you…..

Today, on my anonymous cell I picked up a call. Eek, it was this lad! I must’ve given him my phone number by mistake! I backpeddled and said I was ‘Jean’, the niece of Jane. Jean looks in on Auntie Jane every now and again and Jane gives her number out in case anyone has to get in contact with her. He then chats up ‘Jean’ and wants to know if she’s single, etc. He texted his email addy to me after I hung up! Bastard!

I do giggle thinking he’s in the lad café saying ‘Broda, give me your pencil I gotta write this down!’ every time he gets a voice file from me.

More to come.....

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane, I love this modality! I can't wait to see where this leads. Smile

At the very least your lad must download an mp3 file for every communication from you.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe how easy this modality is. He sent me a form to sign and obviously I can't do that without the assistance of my lawyer or bank manager. Suddenly that's not important, so he dips his toe in the water to start asking for money. Forms? We don't need no stinkin' forms!

Quote:
Well as you have asked yes we be needing some money here to get all the documents In a law court in your name so that we can foward application to my bank as soon as we can so that they can start the process of transfering funds to your account...blah, blah blah the world's record longest sentence, blah blah.... So let me know If You can Make money avalable for me to give to the lawyer here so that he can go to court and we get work started. All we will be needing now is:

$2,000. for the lawyer
$1,500. for the court documents in your favor
Totaling to $3,500. Three thousand five hundred US dollars Please make money avaliable vie Western Union Transfer in my name or to the Lawyer's Name.... xxxxxxxxx. and let me have that as soon as we can. I hope you respond swiftly to this regard.

All this talk of Western Union, Jane doesn't have a clue what that is. There's nothing really funny yet. As absurd as this is, it's still just a straight bait. I'm making sure the hook is set pretty deep so he'll not twig once things start falling out of control.

Jane replies:
<a href='http://media.putfile.com/What-is-a-Western-Union'>Click here to watch 'What-is-a-Western-Union'</a>

To come: the niece will start mailing him since he showed such an interest in her the other day on the phone. He's proving to be a slimeball in many ways. Evil or Very Mad

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJ,
A very simple and effective modality you have there. Very Happy I'd like to see you have him meet you are the airport, alone. A woman in a wheelchair would be an easy mark for him. He would be much more likely to go.
Just make sure all other ways for payment are exhausted, then have her get on a plane. It might be easier than you think. This guy seems eager, and gullible as well. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic