SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My sexual orientation? What the heck?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a run of the mill NOK scam email. Here's a sample:

Quote:
ATTN: TO WHOM IT MAY COCERN.FIRST,I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given a genuine approval considering the factthat we have not known each other before. My name is KEN KAMOKAI, the eldest son of late CHIEF SHADOL M. KAMOKAI, Who was the former chairman of GOLD and DIAMOND MINING CORPORATION IN SIERRA-LEONE. During the prevailing war/genocide in my country, my Father had a bullet shot by the rebels{ WEST SIDE BOYS} on his way travelling to Lusia-a city after FREETOWN the capital, along with his personal Assistance. His Assistance died on the spot while the U.N peace keeping force rescued my unconscious Father. He was later conveyed to ABIDJAN,capital of COTE D'IVOIRE for medical treatment, which he later died on the 5 June 2006. Blah blah blah......

It was all jammed together, so I thought I would waste some of "K3n Kam0ka1''s" time. I replied with this and nothing more:

Quote:
Dear mr. kam0ka1
I'm interested in maybe helping but have a vision problems and can't read your letter. Could you please resend in with paragraphs and double spaces between the paragraphs?

thank you
Mrs. M. Malloe

Here's what I got back and he totally ignored my request. Check the last line..what on earth?: Should I reply indignantly that I am a woman and am very insulted by his insinuation?
-------------------------------------------
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Kamokai Ken <[email protected]>

X-Message-Info: Deleted - Page Blowout

Received: from [69.147.65.151] by n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2008 12:00:23 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.95] by t5.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2008 12:00:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp205.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2008 12:00:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 68300 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Nov 2008 12:00:19 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: Deleted - Page Blowout

Received: from [41.202.18.149] by web45016.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Nov 2008 04:00:18 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 04:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Many Thanks For Your Response
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Nov 2008 12:00:23.0114 (UTC) FILETIME=[3AF08AA0:01C94E2C]

Dear Mrs. M. Malloe,
I got your mail thanks and would not hesitate to bring to notice that it's very important I open up to you . There are related documents covering the funds at it's current location to attest to fact and the existence of the funds but before we can proceed further

I would request you to give me more of your self so that a working agreement can be reached. If all things being equal, 20% will be mapped out for your assistance while the balance will be used for viable business ventures or trading programs in a country of your choice.

1. NAME IN FULL:.........
2. ADDRESS:...............
3. NATIONALITY:...........
4. AGE:...........................
5. Sex...............................
6. OCCUPATION:...........
7. MARITAL STATUS:.....
8. PHONE........................
9. FAX:..............................
10.PASSPORT COPY.....

This information will be forwarded to the family lawyer who is going to file for this Claims.
My Phone No +233-206564991,
Until I hear from you soonest, wishing all the best of the season, God bless.
Ken

Actually, I was good friends with Chief Shadol Kamokai, he let me call him "Chiefy" in the old days. He told he that he had great hopes for you, until your preference for men instead of women came out....

Mod Edit: Fixed quote tabs and removed unnecessary blowout items [BB]
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's telling you that Chief Shadol "Chiefy" Kamokai batted for the other side or maybe swung the other way.

And Ken is just trying to find out your preferences. I'm sure he means no offence, so just ignore it, cut and paste a really
tasteful nude picture from the net and send it to him as proof of your gender.

OH! and you may want to adjust your post so that you are not "blowing out" the thread. It is runoured there are some people about who hat to have to scroll across to read a post.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I'll do what you suggest and again ask him to resend the original letter properly laid out.

Sorry for page blowout!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That must have been written by a baiter. The scammer is claiming to be the son of the chief, not a friend. That last line looks like the response of a baiter accusing the scammer of being gay.

My guess is the lazy lad just copied his format from another email and forgot to take off the baiter's response...

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reminded of a Lad who in trying to pacify an irate with this:

Quote:
I can understand that you dont want to understand me but now the only official invioce we have was what i sent to you with risk for sake of too intimate i was with Mr.P.B.Anderson before his death

Eliza snapped back:

Quote:
I don't give a hairy rat's arse if you were THAT close to Pete Anderson – I mean, this is the 21st Century, who gets worked up over gay things anymore?

I kept up on that topic in every message after that, but if they were pissed off by it, they didn't let on... Smile

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think perhaps he did just copy and paste the gay thing. I wrote:

Quote:
Dear mr. Kamokai

What are you talking about with my preference for men? I am a normal woman who was married for many years until the terrible loss of my husband.

Why would anyone think I shold prefer women and what does that have to do with any business deal? I don't know any "chiefy" and am kind of upset you bring up private matters in your mail at this point in time.

Is this some kind of joke, you need to assure me it is not before I can commit myself further in this matter. Thank you for fixing your first mail. I can now read it but need to know your not putting me on.

sincerely
Marsha

Here's his reply - ignoring everything I said. I can never seem to get these guys off script. Don't have the knack, I guess.Sad

Quote:
Good Day, Mrs. Marsha.

Thanks alot for your kindness to me. I really appreciate your efforts,

I can assure you that everything is in order, Please Madam I will advise you to send to me full details on the next step So that I can forward every thing to the family lawyer who is going to file for the claims, as you are aware I leave in the refuge camp and most of my activity is slow considering the distance from the camp to the city center. Waiting for your response

best regards!

ken kamokai
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic