SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I haven’t even chopped his dolla yet!

View next topic
View previous topic

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs 1bru Wi1liam5 wrote:
LISTEN? THIS IS THE ONLY ACCOUNT OFFICER THAT IS IN MY BRANCH NOW. SO IF ANY BODY SAYS THAT HE IS MY ACCOUNT OFFICER PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO HIS MAIL. GO AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO MY PRIVATE ACCOUNT OFFICER. MR EK3H IKENN4 SUNDAY.
Congratulations to someone on making this lad paranoid. Now I just need a fake 3keh lkenna account and we’re set…Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He forgot to mention his secretary Mr. Gomer.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, that was the loophole I was looking for!

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or perhaps the Account Officer's boss....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOw! I hadn't clicked on this thread until now, but I'm glad I did.

I chopped his mugu @ss and have also put him through some torture.

What does your bait involve. Please let me know so we don't make him too suspicious. I've been baiting him for weeks now.

Read about it here (Because no one else is!)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151472

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a message from a scammer's addie, but not from him

Quote:
Tell your guys to always sign off before going out of the cafe. I read some of your messages. I could still be helpful should you need a guy for conections in Nigeria. Contact +234...

So I went back to him

Quote:
I got this message from your last mail

Tell your guys to always sign off before going out of the cafe. I read some of your messages. I could still be helpful should you need a guy for conections in Ghana. Contact +234..

Now this guy has got your boxes and jobs.

Please mail me back and I'll try to help you discover who is chopping ur work.

What's to stop you sending a message like this to a Lad even if it hasn't happened. Lads are jumpy and paranoid and easy to spook. Why not put in the phone number of a Lad you dislike, or withhold details you say you have about the hacker and offer to disclose the informaion if he does something for you.

Or - just tell him, then send the money to the other guy and tell the first scammer you thought it was him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LetsGoYanks:

So far I've been straight-delaying him. He just told me it’s OK to borrow the $800 from a very nasty loan shark ($200/week interest + wife as collateral). He assures me I’ll have the money on time. Scum.

But now that I know he’ll fill out forms, I’ll send them to him. (“Hurry please with the forms! Big Vinnie is coming by in two days!!”)

Have you introduced him to the joys of M7CN 5ecure?
ETA: I see that you have. Goodie!Image

Alright, I’ll give him the MG forms, then the 5ecure 7ransfer, then the 1diocy 4ssertion form, then the chop. I think I’ll make up a yahoo account for the chopper that looks like the official contact’s name. Or just reuse a likely lad from Surplus.Evil or Very Mad

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic