SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Screwing up a lad's script - any examples we could share?

View next topic
View previous topic

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this lad from several angles, including playing the role of a sort of B3ll0 character. Mine is a truly evil oga who alternates between sharing victims Wink with my lad, chopping his dollar, and threatening to kill him.

My lad revealed to the oga that he has been attempting an investment scam which exploits the current low prices for shares , property etc. I asked to see his script, so that I could spike it and reduce the risk of anyone taking it seriously. I pointed out to the lad that the e-mails he sent out needed to look a lot more professional, so I worked with him to produce the following wording:

Quote:
This is R1chard Head, (doctor of Investmentology qualified Oxbridge 2001) I work for the Director of Post-Hoc Counter-Leveraged Fiscal Stimulus Derivatives at a leading UK Broke-vestment Boutique. As a reputable employee of the above organization in the UK, we provide legal and financial and fiscal and reinsurance and junk bond advisor to all our prominent staffs, students and associates and in general business community in the UK Investment summit.
We whereas have interesting "get-quick-riches" investment scheme and business opportunities in the UK for entrepenuers, investors, leaders and business gurus around the globe who are students, affiliate and on the executive list of HBS management team, notwithstanding previously demonstrated expertise as authorised by leading Regulatory bodies and organisations. We guarantee you far-more wealth, and a high returns on investment within a spate of 1 year or at worst the spates of 2-3 year timelines.
Our goal is to help investors such as you kindest and most financially honoured sir/madame generate substantial financial returns on their investment through our legal and financial and fiscal and reinsurance and junk bond expertise. Towards this end, we assist them in understanding the financial, economic and market underpinnings in an investment arena following financial meltdown of collosseum proportions.
We provide professional services to corporate investors,individual investors (small scale/large scale business owners, CEO/Presidents, business gurus, traders and peddlers) to take advantage of wonderful unrepeatable and most esteemed investment opportunities both in the UK and Europe.

For more information, feel free to e-mail me back. We will welcome your glowing presence in the UK to discuss our investment strategies/approach with you.

That should do the trick! Twisted Evil

My lad seemed happy enough:

Quote:
OK Sir. You are a truly a P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L. I will get back to you with GOOD CLIENTS.

This means that in the unlikely event he snares anyone, I will have a chance to expose the scam.

I will probably get the chance to pull this trick again with my lad. So does anyone have any entertaining examples of how they have spiked a lad's scripts?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A response to someone who apparently saw my profile on a site:

Quote:
Kuburah

This relationship is off to a bad start.
First off, let me state that on my profile on the S&M site it requires all female correspondents to address me as 'Master', if you can't get such a simple thing as this figured out, then we shall have no further correspondence

Master

Repsonse:

Quote:
Iam truly sorry master please pardon me ok how we proceed please from Kuburah

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a script that I reworked for the infamous Dan. It worked really well too, as he got lots of replies. Okay, they were all baiters on this board, but still......

If you want to scam rich people you've got to learn how to talk like a rich person.

Quote:
Dorogy Droogs,

Appy polly loggy if this raskazz catches you by surprise.

A leading yahoodie company Zeta Industrial (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
That deals on import and export of various tashtooks, vellocets, snooties, platties and cavier that is real horrorshow on the brooko. We are searching for devotchkas and bratchny's who can help us to establish a medium of getting to our damas worldwide as well as making gollys through you to us. Please if you are interested in transacting business with us, and if you have a good Gulliver on your oomny we will be very glad contact us for more information through

Name: Mr. Hung Lee
Email: [email protected]

I, your humble narrator, hope to slovo with you soon.

Best Regards,

Mr.Hung Lee
The executive managing Director
of company Zeta Industrial
(Shenzhen) Co., Ltd

Droogs needed

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^

Brilliant!! You weren't in a Clockwork Orange were you?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic