SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

(s)he's fed up already and (s)he's only on the 5th set

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

for some reason I can't put my finger on Laughing (s)he doesn't like filling in form after form after form to enable WU to release the funds

I am waiting to read from you so that i can get the documents, but if you can not send the money out, just use 1000 dollars and buy wrist watches and phones, then you can send them with 200 dollars, send then through dhl or fedex, then give me the tracking number, once i get them, i will send the documents to you.Use this name
EB0H K1NGLS3Y
COTONOU--BENIN REPUBLIC
+229 00 00 xx xx
I am doing all these to show you how serious and honest we are.Also send your phone number

time for a tiny wee tap on the cheek

once again you disappoint me with your outright laziness you are so lazy it is untrue you are calling ME a liar I am telling yous what is law here I cannot break that law I have NO CHOICES either fill in the forms or leave me alone and I'll find someone else to help me someone who is NOT lazy

and back into the fold Laughing

Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form.
Thanks

that's what you think is it Twisted Evil

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if (s)he doesn't want to fill out any more forms, just keep finding fault with the one (s)he sends and ask h(er|im) to do it over...

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn’t the not filling out form waiver also have a form? I think there might be two or three sets of forms to finish the process. Laughing

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic