SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here is a lot of scammers if you need one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know for a fact that these are all scammers for the following reasons.

(1) the IP's are all from nigeria and from the same IP range
(2) The link under which the adverts are posted does not exist anymore so they are auto submitting these ads to the database
(3) they use the same pictures and the same words

http://www.community24.co.za/Johannesburg/Offered-88-60.html

100% of them are scams since the link does not exist anymore but they are posting to it.

I have posted this before but the admin removed it because they said we cant be sure they are all nigerians but I can proove they are. I have the IP adresses for them all.

Baby capuchin monkeys on adoption for X-mas
IP: 58.9.22.161 -

IP: 125.24.86.124 -

Lovely and jovial purebreed baby capuchin monkeys for a
IP: 196.7.37.122 -

SAMOYEDS puppies for re homing
IP: 41.205.2.94 -

excellent siberain husky puppies for good homes

capuchin for sale
IP: 41.204.79.9 -

free maltese puppy for adoption

8 weeks chihuahua puppy for free

African grey parrots

adorable englisg bull dog for free adoption

FEMALE HYACINTH MACAW BIRD FOR ADOPTION

fresh fertile parrots eggs for sale

Please help me scam them back because there are way to many of them for one person to handle

The website link is:

I tried blocking them but they just keep coming!
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot about this link. they also post ads here:

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have posted this before but the admin removed it because they said we cant be sure they are all nigerians but I can proove they are. I have the IP adresses for them all.

I doubt that someone here asked for proof that these are Nigerians. They probably asked for proof that these are scammers.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I hear you. however:

(1) the service is only for south africans and they are advertising from nigeria as if they are in south africa.
(2) They are all from about 3 IP ranges advertising different animals
(3) They all use the same language and words and if you mail them they say they want the money upfront for all kinds of reasons.

Have a look at the advers. If you can find one that is remotely not suspect then you can remove this post.

Thanks

Jaco
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on my RL these are the type of scammers that I have had the most dealings with. I have had many friends lose money to these creeps!

I have too many things on the go right now but am working on one of this type presently. This will also be a cheque scammer as he wants to send me a cheque which will cover his brokers fees as well that he will expect me to send off by WU.

Some animals have been hurt in the process also as some have shipped their pets off to these jerks only to have them stranded in airports etc.

It's disgusting.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I agree. People actually mailed me and said they paid for monkeys and never recieved them. I mailed the one guy selling "tigers" he is aparently from national geographic but he has a yahoo email adress. he says they found a place where there are millions of these white tigers and they (national geographic) are selling them for 5 000 / tiger but they want the money upfront for shipping etc.

I really dont understand how people can fall for these adverts but when they hear free bulldog puppy they dont think.
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will notice they all use the same words.. even on gumtree and other sites.

(1) for adoption
(2) adoption
(3) for rehoming
(4) rehoming

they almost always use those words in their pet adverts.
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a couple of different modalities they use.

One is the free animal modality.

They are giving the animal for free because they are care workers who got an urgent call to nigeria to work with aids victims and now have to find a place for the animal all you do is pay for shipping. They tug at your heart as they claim to be missionaries helping the under priviledged.

Then there is the I will send you money and you ship me the animal. These are the most sad as they send you a fake cheque and you ship the animal to the airport for pick up and no one ever collects the animal, it starves or ends up being put down as abandoned.
THEN the cheque is returned as a fake.

Then there is the cheque scam where they forward to rest of the money to a broker who will come and pick up the animal but of course never shows up.

There are others but these are the three most popular and I have had friends that have lost on all.

I get calls regularly from people trying to get some of these animals to me as it is usually a "to good to be true" fee. I warn them that it is a scam and say if they so much as mention cameroon or nigeria to stop dealing with them.

They usually email me back and say "how did you know?'

It's happened to so many people. I don't know how they fall for it! I can spot them in a second!

(edit added) Most come from cameroon. Also these people really don't believe this is a scam and will continue dealing with them until they see that nigeria or cameroon is mentioned. They still believe that they can get this very expense animal for peanuts.

The other modalitiy is to sell parrot eggs. Usually they offer the higher end parrots worth $30,000 - $50.000 for $80 plus you pay for an incubator which can hold 4 - `10 eggs and for that price you might as well fill the incubator. With a guarentee that all eggs will hatch or be replaced. MANY fall for this one. They will even supply a CD on how to raise a baby parrot!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually they are typical business words used by rescues, breeders and those in the business everyone uses the same even if they are legit. So don't go by that.

icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thaks for the tip!

I also found that cameroon are the main dealers in these animal scams. Im thinking of redirecting all these to a mirror site that the public cannot use but cameroon / nigeria goes to this site. then they cant harm the public but still think they are scamming people so they wont come through a different ip range.

its almost impossible to block all of them. wish i can find a way.
Knuckles
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

be aware that gumtree.co.za is also fast becoming a haven for scammers.

On a similar note...
In SA we have a paper called junkmail.co.za it used to be a good resource to buy and sell 2nd hand goods. The paper has been overrun by various scammers (especially since the ads can be placed free of charge) and anyone who even considers using that paper, needs to get some serious help.

It is becoming increasingly dangerous to sell/buy ANYTHING in the classifieds section of any newspaper in SA. Many of us have to resort to forums like these and earn reputation points and the like.
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. I doubt gumtree is even making an attempt to remove these scammers. These scammers are making it impossible for people like us trying to run these sites. I have to go home every night then look at the adverts, then look at the ip's and run them through 4 filters, then block the dodgy ones. Problem is There are so many of them and its not always so easy to tell which ones are scams. I really hope they will get tired of using the site if i keep blocking them.. I tried scamming back some of them but they're on to me now so I will register a new email adress and try again, I think they might also check the IP's.. I dont understand why the ISP's etc doesnt block cameroon etc. Sure there are probably 3 people there that are not scammers but too bad, that place is screwing over the world with scams and so many people fall for it and they destroy what could be great services like gumtree and junkmail and the site im trying to start up...
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads don't only sell what they advertise. If you ask they'll even get you unicorns and Gremlins.

I didn't try with those guys, but I had one of that kind try to sell me a Gremlin (after I asked for it), and chainyanker (where's she off to anyway?) has baited a lad for a unicorn, if I remember correctly.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sell the 0rangu's. Some with only three legs if they want the lower price.

I actually removed the free classifieds off my site as there were more ads by scammers than by real people. I always emailed and asked about the item and new without a doubt by the seond reponse that it was a scammer and then I would remove the ad to protect the public. Finally I just removed the entire classifieds as it was a waste of time. More scammers than real people.

icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ rootuser,

haha!!

Im going to ask for a unicorn. but I want to see pictures first. Wonder if he's dumb enough to photoshop something for me. Twisted Evil Laughing
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A previous unicorn bait--very short but it shows there really are no limits:

http://scamorama.com/unicorn_farmer.html

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@parrot

Higher end parrots? Palm Cockatoo? Hyacinth Macaw?

I have always wanted a helper monkey so I enjoy taking these pissants down.

(Now ChimChim, go pump daddy's gas and pay the clerk.)

"High school is a lot like prison, the sex you want, you ain't getting; the sex you're getting, you don't want" -The New Guy
Knuckles
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a good tip from a sysadmin once. He sent me a local.cf for spamassassin. In it he blocked every single north african country including Cameroon and places like Benin. Ever since using that file I have received not one 419 e-mail on any of the servers I've built over the last 3-4 years.

The ISP's can do it easily, they just don't want to, because it seems to be too much effort for some.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The problem with filtering everything that comes from a specific country/continent is that it may drop legit email, if you deal with companies/individuals from there.

Also I have to say that SpamAssassin does quite a good job on detecting scam-mails without a general filtering of IP-ranges.

I use SpamAssassin at home for a couple of years now and the few scam-mails I receive on my RL addresses usually are pushed right away into my spam-folder.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
A previous unicorn bait--very short but it shows there really are no limits:

http://scamorama.com/unicorn_farmer.html

thanks for this, I sent it to everyone at work. very funny!! unicorn farmers. damn these people in cameroon sure must know their genetics to make unicorns
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic