SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a way we can oust inactive members?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^And then Question
Half of it is BS anyway, so now you know that 3.051687 % of the members posts more than 6 messages a day, but less than 8 messages, so what, I volunteered here, so I can change my habits in a second when something else shows up that I like better, for the moment.
Are you calculating if it would be financial wise to run an advertisement here Question
Would you like us to fill out a survey? Twisted Evil We would love to help Laughing
Even if you can detect certain patterns in here I refuse to be your guinea pig for your study or anyone's guinea pig, so you don't think it's something personal.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a lot easier to just make up statistics. After all, 50% of statistics are made up anyays Wink

Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was 30% Question
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey, I split the difference and use "^^^" because I like things in threes. Smile

@Scuttlebutt, the mods don't need statistics to show them what we're up to. They're mods. They know. Don't ask how they know, but that's why they're mods and we're not. Mr. Green

(That Mr. Green is the closest to :suckup: that I could find.)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say that baiting can be exhausting, literally, and some people walk away for a while. There are two baiters who I would like to see come back, and have help looking for them. Neither has been active in a while, either tired of the work, or busy with RL issues. Never the less, I have my lads out there, looking for them:

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about we arrange ourselves by height for you Scuttlebutt? Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well if that were the case, I guess we'd be pretty far apart (about 18,000 places) in the lineup.

Shortarse. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's why I suggested it. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scuttlebutt wrote:
I'm Obsessive Compulsive and like things neat and tidy.

That's the PC term - I would call you ANAL.

So you want an accurate count of members so you can get a big chubby on and tell people you belong to an organization with 8 hundred feking billion "REAL' members?????????????????????

Hey dude! You have 13 miserable posts - forget the stats - do some work - THEN have wonderful new ideas about size.

fuck - some people just don't get it Rolling Eyes
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scuttlebutt

Here at the Eater, the grumpy soggy old men in charge (and the sexy females might I add) prefer the organized clutter approach. A constant organization of inactive/active users would interfere with laissez-faire approach they've taken thus far and would probably annoy a few of the vets around here. it would create the impression of regulation of baiting and no grown adult wants some other grown adult telling them what to do unless they are:

A.) Getting married (and they most likely still won't like it)
B.) Getting paid for it

It would cause more trouble than its worth. BTW, welcome to Eater, read stickies, bait safe, grab a mentor and when you want to hang out with the cool kids, you know where to find me.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
(That Mr. Green is the closest to :suckup: that I could find.)

That certainly deserves a

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This board is about scambaiting not how many real members we have. I look at it this way. If a lad accidently finds us let him think we have 20k members out to get his butt. Some people are lurkers, some are posters, and some are baiters who get the job done. No need to clean up the board. None, nada, zilch, nope, nope, nope. Now let's get out there and kick some lad butt! Twisted Evil

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read this post earlier today and didnt feel the need to reply. As I have jumped back on board I have changed my mind.

I recently have returned from the second of my "go aways" since joining in 2005. I for one am glad they dont kick us out if we go inactive. I have to say that when I wandered back this time and apologized to members I felt I had left down, I was welcomed back with an unbelievable amount of good juju.

My advice to you SB, learn to bait safe, jump into some mass baits, form some friendships, and relish in the fact that, after you have been here awhile somewhere in cyber world you will be missed if you go away. Unless your an ass, then we will just get a Mod to delete your account Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
naughty vimto
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't posted in ages, haven't even logged on in a while. But I have been quietly baiting for my own amusement and (I hope) the greater good.

I like that when I feel a bit lost or the numbing banality of some baits chaff , that I can just log on here and feel that I am a part of something greater.

I'm not inactive. I just don't post much.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SB- The people, cats, dogs, lizards, gheckos, Great Apes, Famous Models, gun-toting killers, scary clowns, little cute green fairies, and falling through the sky wooden unisex model toys are all personalities here. We are not numbers or statistics, and I for one do not with to be categorized and numbered, to be put into a bin called, "PostWhore, Trophy Whore, logs in 4 times/day, doesn't seem to do much else than bait one stupid lad."
{that's even if I am all those things, which I'm truly not. I am so much more.} I am so much more than a mere statistic on someone else's spreadsheet. I eat grass, and sleep most of the day, as well. I'm one of the only surfing and scambaiting cats on the planet. There is no number to represent that fact.

Besides, we have Big Brother to watch over us, anyway. Maybe you wanna go apply for a job over there? Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hear hear ^^^ clapping clapping clapping

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I post here, am I safe for a while?
Major
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Laughing Laughing
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Good job. But I didn't expect you to double post. Wink

Think of it this way though. You doubled your post count. Laughing
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said, slaphappy. You are certainly not a number. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice custom title Slaphappy Laughing

I need to visit General chat more often, you can even get buns here for sucking up to mods Laughing

Back on the very serious topic of making statistics of us, there are many visitors to our site that never actually join, they may stop by to check it out because they heard about how cool we are or they may be researching an email they have recieved, then after seeing just how good our mod and admin team are they decide to keep coming back but sadly fear they may not be cool enough for this crowd and never actually join in.

We have had many new members over the years who have been long time lurkers but sadly take a long time to realise that they too can be as cool as the rest of us (with considerable effort I may add)

Would you have any way of capturing those statistics as well in your research, I would think that would be very important.

While you are working that out I will be off annoying a few more lads and keeping them from some victims.

I wonder if you could also work out how many lad hours we could waste instead of being concerned with these statistics. Perhaps we should commission a study, of course the lads will need to do all of the work Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been wanting to use this for a long time, and I never get the chance as I'm always a day ahead or behind

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SB how about the stats on folders to scrunchers im shore if you ask thay will tell you and that would be usefull to um somebody im shore
Ill bet your a folder .?? but do you fold straight or on the angle ? Wink Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scuttlebutt wrote:
that way it would be easier to tell who is doing what

What I do on my own time is my business.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Skyhook,

Folder and straight if you must know Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic