SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can anyone kill these...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Osman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an email to abuse at mail dot com because I saw in the whois that consultant.com is some how related or owned by mail.com and they got back to me saying they took care of the matter and suspended the account but I am not sure if scammers are still using the consultant.com email address. I just received a craigslist scam from this [email protected] if you can kill that whole domain it would be nice. Anything that has consultant in the url is harmful to the public because it can easily fool people and make them think that a consultant has really contacted them when it's really a low life.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

mail2consultant.com is a free webmail, not a vanity domain. So, there's nothing to kill there, but good job looking out! Very Happy

Edit: here's a link http://www.mail2world.com/s/m2wpublic/domains/domains_professions.asp

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
spot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are correct ...consultant.com belongs to mail.com

However mail2consultant.com belongs to mail2world.com

But why do you want to kill the address ?

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People do use those domains for legitimate purposes, so I don't think there is anything wrong with the domains themselves.

Normally, we try to discourage people from killing email addresses for scammers because doing so can interfere with ongoing law enforcement investigations, destroy evidence, and make it more difficult for victims to research scammers if they become suspicious.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic