SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lady Rebecca Thatcher

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419haters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HELLO TO ALL! My husband and I recently began scambaiting....we are real pranksters and are getting such a kick out of it. I forget how we find this forum but it is AWESOME...not to mention hysterically, bust-a-gut funny. You'll love my husband's latest response (very end of this post)

Recently, we heard from Lady Rebecca.....

EMAIL #1

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Beloved,Reply ASAP.

No:36 Old Shrewberry Street,
London England.

Beloved,

I am Lady Rebecca Thatcher, suffering from cancerous ailment.I used to be married to Sir Jeremy
Thatcher an English man who is dead and resting peacefully. My husband was into private practice
all his life before he passed.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million
Pounds (20,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling),which were derived from his vast
estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK.Presently, this money is still
with the Bank.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am
suffering from.Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.With
this hard reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this funds to you and want you to
use this gift which comes from my late husbands hard work to fund the upkeep of widows,
widowers,orphans,destitute,the down-trodden, physically challenged children,barren-women and
persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.I took this decision because I do not
have any child that will inherit this money.

My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.Please assure me that you will act just as
I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me through my personal email
address at :[email protected]

Stay Blessed as you carry out this humanitarian task.

Sincerely yours

Lady Rebecca Thatcher.

OUR REPLY #1

Re: Beloved, Reply ASAP‏
Sent: Fri 11/14/08 8:28 PM

Thank you for contacting me. I am so sorry to hear of your most unfortunate plight. I am honored that you are willing to donate your funds to me. Do you know of me and my humanitarian charities and donations?

Sincerely,
Jim Rockefeller

EMAIL #2

MY BENEFACTOR.‏
Sent: Sat 11/15/08 3:28 AM

Beloved Jim,

Thank you for your response. It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in carrying out this humanitarian task as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament.

However,i prayed over this before making the decision after which I got your email-address while searching for someone that can be sincere and honest to carry on this task as I have been given some days to live and I have no child to inherit the money.

I need you to stand as the beneficiary of my late husband's funds that are in the bank. This is legal and will be handled by my lawyer. I want these funds to be transferred to you before I pass on. When the funds are transferred I would want you to use it for charity work in my family name, for the less priviledged, orphans and other indigents in the society. I don't want the funds to be left in the bank and also I do not want my husband's relatives to possess the funds as they are rich and will misuse it.Also it was the wish of my late husband that we use the funds for those people in the society(since we had no child).
All I need is your honesty and sincerity and you will blessed you for your effort in seeing that the less previledged are brought out of their predicament.

I have discussed this matter with my Lawyer and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country, with your data.

My Attorney is Barrister MATHEW PENNY,who has been working with the family for close to 34yrs now. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities,his email contact detail is:[email protected],You can reach him through his telephone number, which is +44 703-590-19-12 and you can also contact me through his telephone number.

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband SIR JEREMY THATHCER of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.

Stay Blessed.

Lady Rebecca Thatcher.

OUR REPLY #2

RE: MY BENEFACTOR.‏
Sent: Sat 11/15/08 10:24 AM

Lady Rebecca,

You have no idea how happy I was to receive your email. It could not have come at a more auspicious time! As I'm sure you are aware, this Saturday is the traditional Norse God Odin's Birthday! I don't have to tell you what that means to all of us here in Washington, DC. In addition, the small technology firm that I own is at serious financial risk if I cannot "grow" our liquid funds ASAP.

Two of my firms gravulators have left for my competitors & my accounts payable clerk has come down with one of those intollerable 72-hour cases of Tourette's!

I'm sure that you can tell my eagerness to procede immediately. Please have your lawyer forward the paperwork.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fool. I will talk with my Norse Lodge members, some of whom are quite bright! I hope I'm not being to forward in asking, but If I may ask, do you also accept the Old traditional Norse ways? I just get a "feeling" about things like that! A gift you might rightly say!

As for ALL of that talk regarding my brief recuperative stay in the Bordello Region of Nevada, well, just put that aside for a moment! Being a widdower myself, I understand the loneliness you must feel. The loss I felt when my beautiful wife Treblinka passed was immesuarable. See! I know EXACTLY how you feel!

With all that in mind, I, now that I think about it, I simply MUST have some pictures of you in order to procede!

Odin's Cheers,

Jim Rockefeller
Owner
Luna Tekmagnetics, Inc. (i.e., LUNATIC MAGNETS!!!)Washington DC
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419haters, and welcome to Eater.

Who said baiting isn't funny? Laughing

Enjoy your stay, but bait safe, read the stickies and have a ball!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419 haters

Welcome to house of fun.

I started baiting only in March of this year and I would like to think that I have already caused great pain, inconvenience, expense, confusion, humiliation, loss of shoe leather, despair and despondency amongst the scumbag lads that I have encountered.

I have been dropped 1000 times but I am so glad that I found this site.

It is a mine of goodwill amongst evil bastards (like me). People who ought to use their leisure time more productively. (As my wife says).

Also the site has some excellent mentors to help you through a bait. It is a mine of info and advice through published baits, the university and the help section. Also there are many many tools available to spice up your bait.

OK. Now you have signed a contract in blood and crossed over to the dark side.

ENJOY....HA HA. Twisted Evil

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
419haters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks all! it's hard keeping up with all of the scammers in our inbox ....maybe we should choose just 3 as a starter....hubby and i will be sure to thoroughly read through all of the info here.

we already received 2 pictures!!!!!
cantilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, She contacted me also. This is our correspondence:

Same opening letter, I won't repeat it here.. Hope you enjoy it! LOL

Sent: December 14, 2008 4:03:16 PM
My dearest Lady Thatcher,

I was devestated to hear about your loss and your health conditions. I am mortified that your days are numbered and that soon I will not be able to meet with you and bury my face in your soft bossom. You sound like a very attractive lady, and as you know, in my religion, I have taken a vow of celbacy, but I am willing to break that vow, if you are willing to have me.

I am more than willing to do whatever is necessary to help you achieve your financial goals before your untimely death. Please respond as soon as possible so that we may proceed with the appropriate arrangements. And if possible, can you please send me a photograph of yourself, as I would love to see what you look like.

Thank you
Rabbi Robbie Waddams

Sent: December 15, 2008 12:41:06 PM
Beloved,

Thank you for your response. It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in carrying out this humanitarian task as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament.

However,i prayed over this before making the decision after which I got your email-address while searching for someone that can be sincere and honest to carry on this task as I have been given some days to live and I have no child to inherit the money.

I need you to stand as the beneficiary of my late husband's funds that are in the bank. This is legal and will be handled by my lawyer. I want these funds to be transferred to you before I pass on. When the funds are transferred I would want you to use it for charity work in my family name, for the less priviledged, orphans and other indigents in the society. I don't want the funds to be left in the bank and also I do not want my husband's relatives to possess the funds as they are rich and will misuse it.Also it was the wish of my late husband that we use the funds for those people in the society(since we had no child).
All I need is your honesty and sincerity and you will blessed for your effort in seeing that the less previledged are brought out of their predicament.

I have discussed this matter with my Lawyer and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country, with your datas.

My Attorney is Barrister MATHEW PENNY,who has been working with the family for close to 34yrs now. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities,his email contact detail is: [email protected], You can reach him through his telephone number, which is +44 703-590-19-12 and you can also contact me through his telephone number.

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband SIR JEREMY THATHCER of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.

Stay Blessed.

Lady Rebecca Thatcher.

Sent: December 17, 2008 12:56:39 PM
My dearest Rebecca,

As a man of faith, I have full confindence in the legality of this transaction, but to be honest, I would prefer to be in contact with you rather than your lawyer. Can you handle making all the arrangements?

As I mentioned in my last email, I long for you, my loins are on fire and wish to be estinguished by your hot bodily juices and I would love to bury my love rod in your hot wet receptor.

I had requested a picture of you, but you have not responded with an attached picture. Please, I cannot fathom entering a business deal without seeing the person I am working with. Please send me a picture of yourself, preferably shirtless.

I would also like to ask if there is a possiblility that after death, I could attain your body. I would love to make love to it and then bury it in the synagogue cemetary, please advise me if this is possible.

Thank you,
Rabbi Robbie Waddams

RE: Beloved‏
Sent: December 23, 2008 3:52:55 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
My dearest Lady Rebecca,

I had sent you an email, but alas, I have not yet received a response. I hope you have not become worm food before we are able to complete this transaction. I know your husband has spoken to you from beyond the grave and has directed you to me.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rabbi Robbie Waddams and I am the Rabbi of the Temple of Immaculate Contraception which recently merged with the Virgin Mary orphanage and the Good times soup kitchen.

The orphanage desperately needs funding so that we could buy the young boys underwear, as the underwear they are currently wearing are riddle with holes and quite dirty. Since the roof collapsed and killed 20 of our residents and injured another 30, we have been struggling to house these young men. Three of them are forced to share a bed with me at night. Although it is fun to bunk with these young men, it is highly more desirable to have them bunk together in their own bed. We also need money to purchase contraceptives and restraints, as we do not want to increase the risk of AIDS within our bunks.

As for the Temple itself, our idol Idiatikatika kaka is crumbling and needs restoration desperately. It is hard to worship this God when his Temple is in vain and in such disrepair.

My father, Rabbi Shnorer Ben Shiksa Waddams has donated his life savings, but unfortunately, the 30 dollars that he had has not tided us over.

I hope that at least some of your husbands funds could go and help us rectum some of the problems we have.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convinience and hope that you are well. I would really love to see a picture of you as it would be beneficial to look at as I empty my loins at night.

Sincerely,
Rabbi Robbie Waddams

Sent: December 23, 2008 10:51:50 AM
Dear Rabbi Robbie Waddams,
I am in reciept of your mail and i am sorry at the state of things at your orphanage.In my previous correspondence,i wrote that you contact my Attorney,Barrister Matthew Penny.If you have contacted him,then be sure that the funds will be transferred to you as soon as possible and you can take care of things back there.

However,if you have not done that,do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities,his email contact detail is: [email protected], You can reach him through his telephone number, which is +44 703-590-19-12 and you can also contact me through his telephone number.

Thanks and God bless you as you carry out this noble task of bringing succour to the needy.

Respectfully your,
Lady Rebecca Thatcher.

Sent: December 24, 2008 3:50:54 AM
I have attempted to email your barrister, but alas, his email is not valid.

Rabbi Waddams

RE: Beloved‏
Sent: December 24, 2008 8:08:06 AM
Rabbi Waddams,

I gave you a valid email address.It iss [email protected]

However,i will give him your email address and tell him to contact you.

Thanks and God bless,

Lady Rebecca Thatcher

Sent: December 24, 2008 8:41:29 AM
GOODDAY:

MY CLIENT LADY. REBECCA THATCHER DID INFORM ME TO CONTACT YOU IN RESPECT TO THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS £20,000,000.00(TWENTY MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLINGS ONLY)DEPOSITED WITH A UNITED KINGDOM BANK 2 YEARS AGO, WHICH SHE SAID SHE HAD DISCUSSED WITH YOU.

I MUST THANK YOU AND WANT YOU TO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWERS AS YOUR ATTORNEY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FUNDS ARE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO LAY CLAIM TO THE FUNDS WOULD BE PREPARED BY ME AND I WANT YOU TO SUPPLY ME WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FULL NAMES:
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS;
PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS;
PLACE OF BIRTH;
AGE;
CITIZENSHIP;
SCANNED COPY OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION.

IN YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL TO ENABLE ME PREPARE THE DOCUMENTATIONS,AS SOON AS I AM DONE I WOULD SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO THE BANK AT ONCE, SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THE UK BANK AND GET THE FUNDS WHICH MRS. REBECCA THATCHER INTENDS TO TRANSFER AND DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A LUCKY INDIVIDUAL TO HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH THE THATCHERS FAMILY. YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO GET THIS FUNDS AS A RESULT OF THE FACT THAT SHE IS VERY SICK AND WISH TO FULFILL THE WILL AND WISHES OF HER LATE HUSBAND THE HONORABLE SIR THATCHER AND YOU COULD EFFECTIVELY GET THIS FUND THROUGH THE UK BANK WHERE THE FUNDS IS DEPOSITED WITHOUT MUCH DIFFICULTY DUE TO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT WITH THE HELP OF ONLINE BANK TRANSFER.

I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

MATTHEW PENNY
MATTPENNY CHAMBERS
957 EASTERN AVENUE,
CUNNINGHAM WAY MANCHESTER,
ENGLAND.
PHONE:+44-703-590-1912

Sent: December 24, 2008 3:19:37 PM
Good Day Barrister Matthew,

I am slightly suspicious about this transaction. Lady Thatcher had sent me an email address for you that concluded with @hotmail.com and the one you have mailed me from is from @yahoo.com. This seems quite odd, since Lady Thatcher should have had your correct email address.

To alieviate my suspicion and before I send you my personal information, I would like to see a scanned copy of your identification and your Barrister card from the Barrister Association. After that, we could proceed with this transaction.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Rabbi Robbie Waddams
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess what...it was all mistake. I don't have cancer and I'm keeping the money! Very Happy

PS - Any picture you received was sent by Mr. G0mer trying to chop your dolla

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic