SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

received UPS today

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Osman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I opened the ups and saw a check. It has watermark's and everything and it came from a Michigan address but the bank on the check itself is in Indiana. These scammers involved did their research, they used a real company with a verifiable address. Author solutions inc. in Indiana that issued me this check. The overseas scammers either have someone in the country in Michigan helping them or they are doing this in ways I will never understand. There was a small slip with an email address so I can contact once I receive it. Does anyone have any suggestions, or does anyone wanna take over for me and play with these lads. I can pm you the email addy.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grab a sharpie (they've got to make back that ludicrous David Beckham campaign somehow) and write FAKE across the front of the cheque if you intend keeping it as a trophy.

They have your real address details so just either ignore them, or send an email saying the bank called the police when you tried to cash the cheque saying it was stolen/a forgery, the cops siezed the cheque, and that they should never, ever contact you again. Then ignore all future corresponce from them. They'll go away.

Then down the line, you pass the details onto the job caper guys and join them in making the lads lives a misery.
Osman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who are the job caper guys??
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

il second that osman who are the job caper guys?????? is there a link????

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147258

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147258

Cheque lads like this will usually try to create a convincing story that you're somehow working for them as opposed to just handing them your bank account contents.

Interestingly the cheque, if posted from the US, is likely to be sent from a victim themselves, they're a cheque mule, so when it all goes bad the buck stops with them, not the thieving cowardly lad.
spot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Osman wrote:
There was a small slip with an email address so I can contact once I receive it. Does anyone have any suggestions, or does anyone wanna take over for me and play with these lads. I can pm you the email addy.

Please pm me with the e-mail address on the slip, / the amount on the cheque and why you think you received it.

spot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the PM Ossie Smile

I have got the backstory now, and this will be enough for me to press the Lad's buttons:-

Quote:
Subject Mystery Check

I got a check in the mail with a note to contact you.

It's for about 1800 bucks ....I don't remember selling anything on craigslist for that amount.

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Osman wrote:
I opened the ups and saw a check. It has watermark's and everything and it came from a Michigan address but the bank on the check itself is in Indiana. These scammers involved did their research, they used a real company with a verifiable address. Author solutions inc. in Indiana that issued me this check. The overseas scammers either have someone in the country in Michigan helping them or they are doing this in ways I will never understand. There was a small slip with an email address so I can contact once I receive it. Does anyone have any suggestions, or does anyone wanna take over for me and play with these lads. I can pm you the email addy.

I've gotten several of these the biggest being over $50,000.00. I normally wait a few days and then email them with the bad news. It seems I cashed the check and was on my way to the bank when I stopped by a local adult entertainment establishment and after several cheap women, imported cigars and bottles of expensive liquor I seem to have blown right through the money. A thousand pardons. I am willing to make it up to you with monthly payments of a dollar and thirteen cents until we are squared away. They really get pissed but I can't figure it out, the check is always fake or forged so in reality there is no money backing it but I guess they don't like to think I actually cashed it and was able to enjoy a little fun at their expense. I receive the checks at a post office box booked under the name of my make believe company so the chances of one of the bastards actually tracking me down is very slim. At any rate, if you still want him messed with.....email me with details and I'll get to him when I can.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic