SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Church Bait w/ Simon Bar Sinister: Post Updates here!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another option may be to say that you don't have time as you are leaving in the morning. If he can't deal with Dr. Hunt then you may have to pass. All he wants is a quick buck. He doesnt' want to waste his time starting over on a new person.

You have him off script and he's come up with something that actually makes sense.

Something like this:

Please take this letter as my request for you to deal with Dr. Mike Hunt in my absense. I am sorry I dont have time for more as I am leaving first thing in the morning and I am tying up loose ends right now.

This is my last communication with you until I return. If you are not comfortable with this arrangement then I must pass on this.

(or something along that line. He will not want to lose out if he thinks there will be a pay off. )

Dr. Hunt has been given all the money required to ensure the completed transaction and extra if needed and I know that he will do his best to complete this transaction in a timely manner.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done.
If that does not work I will start with him in a few weeks.
We can find another.
SS
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will continue to check and see if he responds to the pastor

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears Mr. Scott Mark is willing to break the company rules.....as long as he gets his money promptly!
parrot I think you are in!
I can't hardly wait to see inside of these trunk boxes Smile.
Quote:
BARAJAS SECURITY
AND FINANCE COMPANY,
SPAIN.
ATTN: MAUR1CE F1SHM00RE,
THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL ALSO WE HAVE CONSIDERED THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AWAY AND CAN NOT GIVE A POWER OF ATTORNEY WITH YOU LETTER HEADED PAPER SO WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND DEAL WITH YOU PASTOR AS DIRECTED BY YOU SINCE ALL EMAILS SENT TO US ARE SAVE IN OUR DATA BASE.
PLEASE IMMEDIATELY COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PASTOR AND INFORM HIM THAT OUR NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT WILL BE LEAVING ON SUNDAY THE 23RD DAY OF NOVEMBER 2008 AND DELIVERY WILL BE MADE TO HIS ADDRESS ON MONDAY THE 24TH DAY OF NOVEMBER 2008. WITH THIS, HE IS REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY FORWARD THE 1,350.00 EUROS IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO ENABLE US INCLUDE YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN OUR NEXT FIGHT.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN THE RECEIVER'S NAME AND LOCATION WHERE THE MONEY SHOULD GO TO VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. WE SHALL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOUR PASTOR/PARTNER WITH HIS ADDRESS WHERE CONSIGNMENT SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT AND THE DETAILS OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY SENT AS THAT WILL HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER.
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND WHILE WE EXPECT YOUR SPEEDING RESPONSE AND ACTIONS.
MAKE THE PAYMENT TO:

NAME: SARA SORIANO.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.SCOTT MARK

On Thu, 11/20/08, Mo F1sh <XXXXXXXXXXX> wrote:
Subject: Re: ATTN: MAUR1CE F1SHM00RE
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:01 PM

Mr. Scott Mark,
I do not have the time or ability to execute a power of attorney or other documents at this time. I authorize you to deal with Dr. M1ke Hun7, the pastor of my church. He is acting on my behalf and he has agreed to make the payment using a combination of funds that he and I have gathered. I have cc's him on this communication for his and your information.
I would like this transaction to be complete when I return from my trip. I am currently in a port taking on supplies and fuel but leaving in an hour or so.
I gave all the necessary details to Dr. Hun7 and he can complete the transaction on my behalf including acceptance of the delivery.
If you will not deal with him then we all must wait until I return.
It may be several weeks as we are trying to beat the onset of winter.
I hope we have our packages at the church when I get back home.
God Bless,
Maur1ce F1shm00re
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. I'll check if our pastor got anything, parrot gave me the info.

minester

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I finally got a response. I have not responded yet.

Quote:
ATTN: DR. MIKE HUNT
InboxX

Show original

B4rajas Security Barajas Vaults Security to me
show details 9:59 AM (36 minutes ago) Reply

B4RAJAS SECURITY
AND FINANCE COMPANY,
SPAIN.

ATTN: DR. MIKE HUNT.

WE ARE CONFIRMING THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL ALSO WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE RECEIVED THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO OUR OFFICE BY MR.MAURICE TO DEAL WITH YOU REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE GIVEN HIM DETAILS OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO MR.MAURICE AND OUR FLIGHT SCHEDULED FOR THE U.S.A WILL BE LEAVING ON THURSDAY THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER 2008 AND DELIVERY WILL BE MADE TO YOU ADDRESS ON FRIDAY THE 28TH DAY OF NOVEMBER 2008. IF YOU WANT THIS CONSIGNMENT INCLUDED,PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR ADDRESS WHERE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIVERED TO BY OUR HIGH ESTEEMED DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS.

THE FEE OF 1,350 EURO SHOULD BE FORWARD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO OUR DELIVER OFFICER'S NAME AS STATED BELOW:

NAME: SARA SORIANO.

THIS PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE STRICTLY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT (MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER IF ANY AND THE SENDER'S NAME) FORWARDED TO US VIA THIS EMAIL.

DO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER BY GETTING THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AS SOON AS POOSIBLE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR SC0TT M4RK
0034-634-157-664

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I just sent this back to him to give him a warm and fuzzy that the money will be handed over shortly.

straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well waddaya know.
Barajas Security has a bank account....not for long!
parrot errrr .....Dr. Mike Hunt you must have truly aggravated this lad while I was gone.
They said you didn't get it so they stopped communicating with you.
LOL
I will send the bank info to alan as soon as I can and land another piggie!
This has not turned out the best for a mass bait but maybe we can try another lad?

Malaysia x2
Closed lad accounts X5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic