SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

'Child-witches' of Nigeria seek refuge

View next topic
View previous topic

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://tinyurl.com/59gkvz

Quote:
The religious leaders offer help to the families whose children are named as witches, but at a price. The churches run exorcism, or "deliverance", evenings where the pastors attempt to drive out the evil spirits. Only they have the power to cleanse the child of evil spirits, they say. The exorcism costs the families up to a year's income.

Even the religious leaders are scammers.

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know for sure if that Helen Ukpabio is sincerely deluded or a cynical scammer...

Quote:
Helen Ukpabio, a self-styled prophetess of the 150-branch Liberty Gospel Church, made a film, widely distributed, called End of the Wicked. It tells, in graphic detail, how children become possessed and shows them being inducted into covens, eating human flesh and bringing chaos and death to their families and communities.
Mrs Ukpabio, a mother of three, also wrote a popular book which tells parents how to identify a witch. For children under two years old, she says, the key signs of a servant of Satan are crying and screaming in the night, high fever and worsening health - symptoms that can be found among many children in an impoverished region with poor health care.
The preacher says that her work is true to the Bible and is a means of spreading God's word. "Witchcraft is a problem all over Nigeria and someone with a gift like me can never hurt anybody," she says. "Every Nigerian wants to watch my movies." She denies that her teachings and films could encourage child abuse.

... but reading that, I'd say the latter; truly evil.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading this article made me sick. The callousness and cruelty is shocking.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. A church that is infinitely more wicked than TWAT... Sad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seen an ad on Channel 4 their documentary series Dispatches is doing an episode on exactly that. The ad showed a guy claiming to have killed 110 witches.

www.channel4.com/dispatches

Broadcast: Wednesday 12 November 2008 09:00 PM

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is such an incredibly sad and maddening story. What an incredibly evil thing to do a child for money. Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pretty vicious, but it's not like we've never seen this kind of thing before.

After all, it was antics like these that brought about the Reformation and the century of instability that followed right along it.

Even our little mugus use this type of tactic, you know, the whole "send me money or Jesus'll hate you" routine.

The reason this keeps on succeeding is that most countries in the world have different laws when dealing with "men of the cloth" - regardless of their religion - and spiritual leaders such as "psychics" who swindle widows out of all of their money by pretending to speak with their dead husbands.

In a way, victims of these fraudulent activities, are just like victims of 419, with the exception that most live the rest of their lives not knowing that they got scammed.

Last edited by NickTheCop on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I admit that I am not a religious person at all, but I would stand up for the fact that this has nothing to do with any religion, but merely exhibits pervrsion on the part of the people practicing it.

Most religions have merit. It is only when unscrupulous people use it for their own selfish and/or grotesque purposes that it is brought into disrepute.

It will be interesting to see whether or not this is just another criminal activity that the police ignore, or are unable to do anything about.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
but merely exhibits pervrsion on the part of the people practicing it.

Therein lies the problem. Compare it to a corrupt policeman, he wears the uniform and carries a badge, so no one does anything about his actions. Either that or his poor actions reflect on all other LEOs. In both cases, many suffer but he still gets away with it.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10 minutes of this programme is pretty stomach churning.

It's basically scamming money and killing and maiming kids, and I presume more stuff I don't even want to think about.

One potion a kid was given to a kid consisted, amongst other things, of something that was called mercury and the 'Bishop's' own blood.

It's lunacy. Some things they are showing are appalling.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched the programme last night and it was sickening.

The Catholic Priest announce that a child is a witch and he then conducts torture on the child, and the parents pay him to do so. The local people take his word for it and the child is open to abuse from anyone, for life.

The priest is so sincere about his power and so arrogant and pompous it makes you want to shake him warmly by the throat. How the reporter managed to keep his temper under control I don't know.

And they carry out this abuse under the guise of Christianity.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
lunar jim
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a trophy image

Sorry, that was poor...
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The look of terror on the face of the 5 year old girl as the mob outside banged on the corrugated iron walls of the shed trying to get at her was horrific.

When they tried to reunite the other girl with her mother and one of the locals was circling around with the machete in his hand, it was appalling to see the mother have to walk away to save her life.

We have our own problems in child welfare, but at least there is a collective sense of revulsion and recognition that it is intolerable, but when the originator of the 'cult' in Nigeria is feted as a celebrity, something is seriously wrong.

At the same time I recognise that there are Nigerians working hard to stamp out this practice. They would benefit greatly from a lot more help from their government.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic