SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame, but hardly a surprise that a lad would be too arrogant and lazy to even travel to collect $200k. Apparently expecting him to get off his backside for the value of a couple of luxury houses in Lagos is too much and I expect he'll whine that you should now visit 40 Western Onion offices and send him $5000 from each ...

Excellent effort, shame it didn't work out this time - keep slapping him ragged and maybe pick somewhere in (say) Bath next time - where I can rig up wireless spy cameras to film the action from multiple angles Wink It's �50 and 90' from London, so a good inconvenience but harder to wriggle out of? :-$

PS if anyone in the UK wants to borrow a couple of mini wireless CCTV cameras and recorders to film handovers in their own area, just ask Smile
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm particularly interested in this one, as I lived on the IoW for a while some years ago, and recognise well where the webcam is. Very Happy

If the lad is still in London or wherever (his words - "The time now is 9:20, he should be in *** soon"), it's gonna take anyone quite some hours to get to where the webcam is, certainly by public transport (train, ferry, then local bus, train or taxi, plus the 2 or 3 connections needed).

Just clutching at straws as to whether you can still rescue anything? Laughing

Great baiting, anyway. Thumbs up
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thanks JD. We might need to call on your local knowledge...

I chose the location because of the good camera, and the fact that it was such a b****r to get to. I guess my lad didn't appreciate the problems getting there.

Anyway, there's still some life left in this one - nottobescammed is trying to get in touch with the lad by phone.

N

PS I'd swap the IoW's rush hour for mine any day!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
WAIT A MINUTE. I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHEN HE CAN ARRIVE IN ***.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
PS if anyone in the UK wants to borrow a couple of mini wireless CCTV cameras and recorders to film handovers in their own area, just ask Smile

That's a kind offer. Smile
The only problem is that lads nearly always switch locations on you at the last minute. They hate to feel like they are being put on the spot, and they prefer to call the shots.
For that reason, London has to be my meeting point of choice. There are multiple cams, so I'll select one cam as the SECOND meeting place that I'll suggest to the lad. The first place that you suggest to your lad will normally be dismissed by him in the minutes leading up to the meet.

After that, it gets tricky because your lad will suggest his own places... you have to find ways of getting lost, and then ringing him up and saying "I'm lost, I'm in somewhere called Covent Garden stood on a corner, where are you from here?" That will be the location of your second or third camera. It starts to get more likely that he'll come to you, out of frustration... but it's not guaranteed. As I say, more likely is that his goons will watch that location from a distance.

All good clean fun though. Smile

EDIT:

Quote:
WAIT A MINUTE. I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHEN HE CAN ARRIVE IN ***.

Hoorah! Very Happy
It's never over while they can smell the money. Good luck. Thumbs up

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

This lad has done an extraordinary number of pointless things for me in the past - see eg the cropped photos thread a couple of weeks ago, and he also filled in over 130 detailed medical insurance claim forms a while back. Then there was the Ham4s H00ter modality Very Happy ...

If it was down to him alone, he would be there on the IoW now, 100% risky free!

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad lives on his own particular planet:

Quote:
YOU MUST KNOW I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU CALL MY REPRESENTATIVE OR NOT, JUST KNOW I AM GREATER THAN WHATEVER PLANS YOU HAVE. LISTEN THE MAN I SENT TO YOU IS A VICTIM LIKE[YOUR FRIEND]. I TRUST HIM FOR THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE I HELD IS WIFE AND ONLY SON IN MY CUSTODY BEFORE HE EMBARKED ON THIS TRIP TO THE UK! HE IS A SENEGALESE, BLACK AFRICAN WHO RESIDES IN PAKISTAN. HE WAS HELD HOSTAGE FOR OVER 14 MONTHS NOW BECAUSE HE VIOLATED OUR ISLAMIC LAWS. IF HE DOESN'T RETURN WITH THE MONEY OR TRIES ANYTHING STUPID I AM GOING TO DESTROY HIS FAMILY!!!! I KNOW HE CAN'T TRY ANY TRICKS! YOU WILL NOT REALIZE HOW POWERFUL I AM UNTIL YOU FAIL ME!!! I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHERE IS NOW!

Rolling Eyes

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:

The only problem is that lads nearly always switch locations on you at the last minute. They hate to feel like they are being put on the spot, and they prefer to call the shots.
For that reason, London has to be my meeting point of choice. There are multiple cams, so I'll select one cam as the SECOND meeting place that I'll suggest to the lad. The first place that you suggest to your lad will normally be dismissed by him in the minutes leading up to the meet.

After that, it gets tricky because your lad will suggest his own places... you have to find ways of getting lost, and then ringing him up and saying "I'm lost, I'm in somewhere called Covent Garden stood on a corner, where are you from here?" That will be the location of your second or third camera. It starts to get more likely that he'll come to you, out of frustration... but it's not guaranteed. As I say, more likely is that his goons will watch that location from a distance.

All good clean fun though. Smile

One technique I have used when 'meeting' my lad in London is to call him with a suitable sound effect playing in the background.
I have on my desktop at home saved recordings of street sounds (taken from the 'net) so I play these (at max volume!) **when talking to my lad. All he can hear in the background is various traffic noises, people walkiing past etc and he really thinks you're on your way to him.
He's more likely to hang around.

** I don't do sound boards! Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lies, but maybe some signs of progress...

Quote:
MY MAN MISTAKENLY GOT INTO THE WRONG TRAIN AND WAS TAKEN TO THE WRONG DIRECTION SO HE MISSED THE TIME FOR YOUR MEETING. NOW HE HAS BOOKED THE RIGHT TICKET AND TRAIN TO GET HIM TO ***. I AM WAITING FOR HIS CALL TO CONFIRM TO ME WHEN EXACTLY HE WILL REACH *** AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW ACCORDINGLY. IN THE MEANTIME, KEEP AN EYES ON YOUR EMAIL AND DON'T GO YET.

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT REALIZE HOW POWERFUL I AM UNTIL YOU FAIL ME!!! I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHERE IS NOW!

An interesting philosophical question. Laughing

Last edited by Julian Day on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
One technique I have used when 'meeting' my lad in London is to call him with a suitable sound effect playing in the background.

Good modality. I get much the same effect by standing on a real street in real London. I just make sure I'm a good distance away, usually outside a pub with a pint in my hand. Laughing

Ninastian: I loved this:

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT REALISE HOW POWERFUL I AM...

followed by the distinctly unpowerful....
Quote:
MY MAN MISTAKENLY GOT INTO THE WRONG TRAIN AND WAS TAKEN TO THE WRONG DIRECTION

My, what a truly, scary, powerful, train cock up king of a lad that you have. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right - if he leaves London now, he won't be at the meeting point before 15:30 UK time - and it's now 12:20 so I'm going to get on with some real life activities in the meantime.

I will tell my lad I am turning off my PDA for a couple of hours because the battery is getting low.

Meanwhile a cheery GOOD MORNING!! Very Happy to all American baiters who have just logged on. Hope you slept well and glad you didn't set your alarms for earlier Wink .

@notobescammed - if he rings you, please just try to check if he is really on his way, and when he will arrive. If he asks about changing the meeting point, tell him you don't even know where the meeting point is, and it would be up to Mr B**** anyway. Just plead ignorance, but say that Mr B**** is a man of great honour and integrity, respected by his peers, does great work for charidee, etc etc. Thanks!

N

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT REALIZE HOW POWERFUL I AM UNTIL YOU FAIL ME!!! I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHERE IS NOW!

How soon is now?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crossing my fingers...I sure hope the Sengalese lad has the same intelligence level as your lad. Then he'll show up. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear. My lad has had an hour to think up a story, and this is the best he could come up with. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
You got me into a mess. You see what you have done to me because of your stupid meeting plans!!!!! And you will expect me to be happy with you isn't it????? You have caused me more trouble than ever!! I told you I was waiting for confirmation from my man about the exact time he can get to ***, to my utmost dismay, a surveillance group or an intelligent unit of British police in the UK caught him- they identified him as a wanderer loitering around train stations! Obviously they have been watching him (pretty scared) even as he boarded the wrong train for ***, so couldn't have reached your meeting point at the exact time.I had to involve the ambassador to Pakistan in the UK to authorize his release. He is to be repatriated to Pakistan immediately. I will have him hanged when he touches his foot on Pakistan land and set his family free. He was very lazy, stupid and frightened not just because he was a first-time traveler to the UK, but because he thought I was going to kill his family before he returns or maybe he was going to be killed with that large money in the UK. You see I didn't want to implicate you by telling the authorities you are entangled with some terrorist group, unless you fail me this time! This is your last chance! His arrest was your entire fault! If you had called him earlier about meeting you on the *** Street *** location in I5le of W1ght we should have concluded this hamas business by now! I suggest you remit the money into the account I gave you, there is no single risk doing that and then we are going to be done with! If you insist it has to be in your terms, this will take me some time to fix. I should think of someone I can trust who is more experienced with the UK travel for this journey. I have already I have lost money sending a Senegalese black African idiot to you without realizing the goal!!!

Wherever you are in the world - if you feel the earth shake in the next five minutes, it will be my lad receiving his slap. T**t.

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to get it off my chest:

Quote:
YOU F*****G STUPID F*****G TIME-WASTING F*****G D**KBRAIN!!!!! WHAT A F*****G T**T YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW STUPID, LAZY AND F*****G TW*TTY YOU ARE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT - YOUR F*****G FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHOSE TO SEND A F*****G RETARD ON THIS IMPORTANT MISSION!!!!!

WHAT F*****G DIFFERENCE WOULD IT HAVE MADE IF I HAD PHONED HIM LAST NIGHT????????? DO YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT HE IS A F*****G RETARD AND COULDN'T BE TRUSTED????????? OF COURSE NOT - BUT MAYBE WE COULD ALL HAVE SAVED SOME TIME AND MONEY IF HE HAD DONE!!!

LISTEN P*NISBRAIN - WE AGREED THE MODALITIES - I HONOURED MY SIDE OF THE BARGAIN. THERE WAS F*****G ZERO F*****G RISK TO YOUR MAN!!!!! AND NOW I HAVE WASTED A WHOLE F*****G DAY OF MY LIFE, INDULGING YOUR STUPID F*****G INCOMPETENCE.

C**T!!!!!

WELL IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN, POO-STICK!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW KNOW JUST WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF S**T YOU ARE.

AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT B******T ABOUT THE POLICE AND THE EMBASSY, YOU MUST THINK I AM AS F*****G STUPID AS YOU ARE!!!! WELL I AM NOT!!!!!!!!! WHAT A RIDICULOUS STORY.

T**T.

T**T.

T**T.

F*****G T**T.

Right - that feels better. Now to try again... Twisted Evil

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
REALIZE HOW POWERFUL I AM

Quote:
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHERE IS NOW!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Made me chuckle.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian wrote:
I had to get it off my chest:

Quote:
YOU F*****G STUPID F*****G TIME-WASTING F*****G D**KBRAIN!!!!! .........

.........T**T.

F*****G T**T.

Right - that feels better. Now to try again... Twisted Evil

Something about the tone of your message suggests to me that you're probably not a vicar in RL? Shocked Laughing
lunar jim
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poo-stick?
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
T**T.

T**T.

T**T.

F*****G T**T.

Not until he builds his Monument of Faith he isn't
Wink

I'm assuming it isn't 'twit' that is edited in your original post.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And you will expect me to be happy with you isn't it?????

Is he Welsh? Laughing
Quote:
an intelligent unit of British police in the UK caught him- they identified him as a wanderer loitering around train stations!

So wandering round train stations has been made illegal has it? Shit, half of Waterloo will get nicked daily. Shocked
Quote:
I had to involve the ambassador to Pakistan in the UK to authorize his release. He is to be repatriated to Pakistan immediately.

Yeah, Pakistani ambassadors regularly get involved in the interests of Senegalese people. Rolling Eyes

He's not very bright is he? Quite good fun all the same though.

At the end of the day, he had no intention of meeting you. It happens. Keep on at him until he sees that the only way this is going to happen is by setting up a meeting.

Still, I enjoyed seeing the Isle of Wight once again.

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I'm not a vicar. In fact I do not seem to have put my lad's soul at peace with God's wonderful kingdom. The following was typed in 48pt red - I think we can assume he is a little angry! Very Happy

Quote:
Listen- I am no longer interested in finding anyone reliable (or trustworthy) to meet you on *** Street location because it is a waste of your time and mine, unless you want your time being wasted further! I didn't bargain for this to happen anyway. If you had called last night he would have been guided, but you never did!!!!! Again how would I have known he wasn't incompetent when he told me he will do his best after I held his family hostage relying on him? I expected my man to return here with the $200,000 cash upon meeting you- unfortunately he never did, but rather brought me disgrace and shame as a show of his incompetence. I will teach him lesson of his life when he gets here- he will be hanged and EXECUTE him afterwards. I have lost over $3,000 for that moron to get to the UK- yet he failed me!!! I am not asking that you pay me that- all I ask is my reward otherwise you will regret what is coming. I am not going to say or take any action against you yet, unless you force me to or continue to frustrate my effort. You MUST know I am not stupid. Shocked Listen and listen good- I am prepared to wait until after [your friend] dies, before I can ask that you pay me $500,000 reward instead for damages you caused and for wasting my time too on your so-called modalities on a deserted island! You and I know I didn’t agree on the modality you FORCE ME INTO ACCEPTING IT!!! If I knew it would turn out this way I shouldn’t have accepted sending anyone in the first place! How could I possibly accept a modality I have no guarantee will be successful? You and I know also it will not be a good way to part when you are sent to Jail. [Your friend's] remains will be chopped into each part and enclosed in a casket that I will send to the British council and let them know you are involved with terrorists. You have no where to hide! I am giving you enough time to make the right choice. If you really want [your friend] alive and back to the UK as quickly as possible, it has to be in my terms NOT YOURS STUPID MODALITY ON A DESERTED ISLAND!!!!!!

Transfer the money to the account below and get me bank receipt. This is all I ask- very simple.

[Details removed but already sent to Alan]

After I confirm the payment by Monday, [your friend] will get on the plane by Tuesday of that week! The end of it all will be after you meet him at the airport. I give you my word of honour.

Well I think he can forget about that job with the IoW Tourist Board.

This rant was followed by another - also in Angry Basil Fawlty font:

Quote:
I have been giving [your friend] some wonderful hospitality since the last 24 hours- now it looks like I am going to reduce him to the lifestyle of a rearing animal in a ban where he feeds on animal food!!!! He doesn't deserve my luxurious hospitality anymore because you don't commend my efforts but accuse me falsely! Your modality failed us because you weren't capable of creating it in a better circumstance to be fair both side, and also to avoid wasting either of our time. You are telling me about your entire day being wasted, do you have any idea how I feel here? Do you think I am happy myself?? That someone I sent to you was arrested and is being repatriated and you are telling me it was all my fault when you refused to call him for guidance on how to locate *** in I5le of W1ght where is the meeting point is??!!!?? You tell me. You have lived in I5le of W1ght long enough to know your whereabouts, and you practically want to compare yourself with a first-timer in that deserted island who doesn't know how to get out safely carrying a huge cash in such a remote area? I know it would have been different if he had gotten to you. But who in his right mind wouldn't guide a foreigner who is supposed to meet them for a purpose as bargained???? If you weren't going to call why did you request for his number??? Why a first-time traveler to the UK would put you at risk????!!! Instead of you to call- you asked someone in another location to call, how ridiculous! One thing is sure- you will NEVER find happiness or peace unless you pay my reward in peace, unless you have chosen the hard way! Watch out.

Hmm... If I read this correctly, maybe it's just a case of helping his intellectually challenged friend find his way to the IoW. I am sure this is one case where it would be OK to educate the lad a little...

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have lost over $3,000 for that moron to get to the UK- yet he failed me

Clearly he needs to find someone (in)competent to do the job. Suggest that failure of simple tasks is a sign his whole organization is failing.

p.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will have him hanged when he touches his foot on Pakistan land

Oh I say! That's a bit harsh!

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he will be hanged and EXECUTE him afterwards.
Shocked

"I will kill you twice!"

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic