SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the "mods" would have done this for n she must not be a suckup Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Last edited by A SKYHOOK on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is now scraping the ground beneath the bottom of the barrel. He sends me an e-mail from a mysterious character who claims to be the person who chopped the dollaz in the IoW hotel. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
First and foremost, thank you,thank you and thank you for making me richer by $250,000. Life is good!!! Well, I can return this money back to you only ON ONE CONDITION. If you will help me track [one of the bent barristers who previously chopped my lad's dollaz Twisted Evil ].

I sent two white men to watch you in an hourly-pay in ***. One of them told me it was a drama I needed to watch on *** Street. You were panickingly smart but not very intelligent. The African man who [the captor] sent to pick up his ransom in a teddy bear was somehow afraid going close to you, a few yards away and you were afraid meeting him- a typical kidnap scenario shown in movies. Really funny!! I quickly sent someone from [another part of the IoW] to meet you at the hotel lobby with a new password and asked you to turn off your PDA, so you lose further communicate with [the captor] and avoid disrupting my plans.

It worked. You were smart, but not very intelligent! I hacked into [the captor's] email to convince you about the change of location modality for the hand-over to take place. After my man got the stuff from you, he pretended calling [the captor] to your hearing to confirm the hand-over success and other arrangement to deliver the money to him. You have been played. Like I said you were pretty smart, but not very intelligent. Confused Well here is an advice. Next time, you play by first rules. It doesn't change at the eleventh hour.

You can get your money back if you will help me track [the barrister]. I am prepared to return your $250,000, if you will invite [the barrister] at a hotel of my choosing, at a particular time and date. After such arrangements lead to the hunt-down of that naughty [barrister], I will provide a drop-off location of your choosen to get your $250,000 bucks back. Do you agree? If not, thanks but no thanks! I am going to celebrate with my family my share of your $250,000 reward meant for [the captor]. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!

Tw*t!

(BTW for those of you with the patience to follow all this, my lad believes he can claim a million dollar reward if he captures the bent barrister he is talking about here - this reward having been offered by another of the characters I am playing. Very Happy )

Meanwhile I am keeping my dear friend (played of course by my lad) up to date with my thoughts on the bizarre events in the IoW:

Quote:
What has happened to you? Have they agreed to release you yet? Listen my dear friend - I did EXACTLY as I was told, adn I handed over A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS OF MY OWN MONEY to secure your release!! I KNOW that [your captor] has that money. He thinks he is being smart - what he must have done was to set up a second person to collect the money, but to make it appear like they were nothing to do with him. Then he could always claim not to have collected the money, hoping that this would make me pay out even more money for your release. Well I am afraid that that will NEVER happen!

Anyway, I am not going to write to [your captor] because every time I do, I feel like I am going to have a heart attack. My friend, you must tell him that if he does not release you, he is a dead man. Tell him I am also taking advice from [the most evil of the three barristers who have been chopping my lad] about the options available to us.

In the meantime I hope that [your captor] will realise that I will not be taken in or intimidated by his outrageous scam.

Must go now - I've got to get up to London for a meeting with [my barrister].

This should wind the lad up even more... Twisted Evil It reminds him that I am not only totally trusting of one of the people who could have chopped his latest dollaz - but I am also paying them lavish feees as well.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is now pestering me with three different characters - the kidnapper/torturer whose $250k were chopped on the IoW; my dear friend whose release ransom I am trying to pay Wink ; and this mystery character pretending to be one of the bent barrister characters that were actually created by me.

Here are the latest ramblings in that order. BTW in the final one, Sir Ch4rles is the most evil of the bent barristers (played by me). Two other bent barristers used to work for him. One of them is now enjoying a life of luxury on the Caym4n Islands, funded by the dollaz he chopped from my lad over the past couple of years.

The other one - we'll call him RG - managed to offend Sir Ch4rles and was forced to go on the run, fearing for his life. Sir Ch4rles has offered my lad a large reward for RG's capture. At the same time, RG has been collaborating with my lad on how to scam the mugu (eg he - or me, rather - was the one who suggested the entire torture modality and the Ham4s H00ter). For a while my lad collaborated with RG, and even wavered when offered huge rewards by Sir Ch4rles for betraying him. But a few weeks ago RG - on the run, impoverished and in fear of his life - eventually succumbed to his greed and chopped $200k that the mugu had planned to use for his dear friend's ransom. My lad saw this as an act of war, and is now prepared to betray RG and (hopefully) get some kind of reward for doing so. But RG has vanished without trace, and not even the mugu knows where he is. So now my lad is trying to dupe the mugu into hunting down RG - the third e-mail explains how (sort of...).

Hope this makes sense. If not, just enjoy the anger/desperation!

From the kidnapper - who seems to be lying awake at night:

Quote:
Listen- my liberian representative is back home now. As he arrived the UK, he got a new SIM card so we could communicate, between you two and me. He was able to locate *** street, because he studied in the UK. He is a licensed attorney here in Pakistan. He explained to me how he went. He was obviously the only black guy on the Island!!

After waiting several moments right in front of the gift shop, but couldn't find you. He took several walks back up *** street as you instructed and yet couldn't find you. He resorted going to stay in *** Supermarket on *** street. This way, you would have no excuse to make not finding him. The attendants there were giving him strange and unwanted looks, but he had no choice. At one point he feared they were going to call the police on him!!! He waited and waited long hours for you to walk right in and hand him over the teddy bear after you exchange communication code, but you never showed up.

If someone else actually made away with the teddy bear gift and a get-well greeting card for your friend as planned and pretend it was my directions, then it's A-L-L your fault!!!! After much thought all through the night, I don't think I believe you gave away the teddy bear to someone else, even if it is true. Come to think of it,do you have anyone watching you or reading through your emails? Why would the person ask you to put off your PDA and give you a new communication code? If you had called my man you wouldn't had any problem identifying him or get confused not to mention giving the teddy bear to someone else, but you never did!! If actually you gave the teddy bear to someone else which I doubt, then you are more stupid than I thought!! Do you have any idea how much it has cost me sending three different people to the UK just to pick a fucking teddy bear? And the last person who was supposed to get it, never met you.

Listen -do you have any idea how much it costs me to send this liberian to represent me? Very Happy Do you have any idea how huge I paid him without even achieving the purpose of his visit there? Very Happy Very Happy

We had an agreement before he started off for the journey, so no one turns back on it. Now, this is what you MUST do. You are going to pay me $500,000 for all your accusations, stress and hell of time-wasting task you have put me through and for your friend to be released as soon as possible. This is the final timetable for his release. [Too boring to post! N] If you fail to do this, I promise you will NEVER see or hear from him again! After he dies, I am sending my men after you. Period. I may not involve the British authorities in this, but if you force me to, I will not object. I will make sure you are jailed for mingling with terrorists!

More emotional blackmail from my dear friend:

Quote:
My dearest friend,

How are you today? I hope you are in good health. Once again, I am truly very very sorry about what happened last Friday. I had to defend you as my dearest friend even though the outcome was too hard to bear. I told everyone that you would never lie. The email you forwarded me confirmed you paid out $250,000 to someone out there! I know you would never lie!!! [My captor] and his council of beastly morons thought you lied over giving out the ransoms to someone you assume was his man. These people do not believe you paid out the ransom for my release, I told them you did! [My captor]in anger ordered his men to chain me and lock me up in a pig shit house used as fertilizer to grow plants! The noisome smell nearly killed me!!! They got me out this evening, so I took some fresh shower but without any real foods except coconut chips. I don't know for how long I am going to continue to live in misery, inertia and pains. I know you feel for me very much and that has caused you more loses and pains than ever. I sincerely apologize for all that trouble you have been through for my sake.

The Liberian guy who [My captor] sent to meet you came to me, while I was locked up at the pig shit house and he told me about his trip to *** Street and how he never met you. I really don't know if I should believe him, but he sounded very sincere, gentle and kind. He said he never liked how I am being treated like an animal; he wanted me to return to my home country. To be honest, no one has ever approach me the way he did in the entire [My captor]'s palace! He is unlike [My captor] and his cohorts who are really cast of vipers! Though, [My captor] used to be very loving, kind and caring in the beginning, but he turned out to be dreaded wolf at the last minute when he wouldn't get his reward! I have been out in the cold since the night of the handover at the pen with large opening. I am really sick, weak and tired! I want nothing more out of life than seeing you. I really have to apologize for all the pains, sickness, emotional turmoil, stress and distress I have caused you. I wish we can meet right now so I can make up for all the suffering I have put you through. A wam embrace will be enough to calm you down. My utmost wish to see you and then I can die a happy man! Rolling Eyes

I wonder if you can send [My captor] his reward in whatever way he chooses so he doesn't have any excuse whatsoever to make this time not to book me on a flight back to the UK as he kept saying all along. I know you don't trust him. I don't too, but we should give him a chance. It looks like the only way I can be set free. If he doesn't fulfil his own side of the bargain, you can call for his arrest! It won't do either of us any good if I die here knowing how much you have expended so far just to secure my release. I think the devil doesn't want me out of here. But God is alive! We will triumph in Jesus name! A day before the handover took place, [My captor] pretentiously was been so kind, he told you have chest pain and he will give me an herbal treatment I could take to you for your chest when I arrive London. I remember he said he won't do such thing unless his man actually receives my ransom. Now I know he will never do give me anything! And I don't care. I have been praying for God to heal you inside-out of chest pain!!! Do not be afraid your days will be long. Your name is not written in the book of death, but of LIFE!!! You do not deserve to die!!! Rather let my death be a prize for you to live!! Before that happens, because I know my days are numbered after mutilation and severe physical torture I have suffered from [My captor] and his men, I want to meet you at least for the first time (in the flesh) and apologize right from the airport scene to everyone's hearing for everything- starting from the stress, pain and emotional distress I have caused you and let them know how loving you are. And finally, hand you over the special poem I wrote for you of your human character as generous as a philanthropist. Then DEATH can take me free of charge- I care less! After all Christ died for the sin of man. May your days be long. Through the holy anointing of Christ, may the Lord in his love and mercy, help you with the grace of the Holy Spirit cleanse you of every ailment associated with Chest pain in Jesus name. Once again, may your days be long Mr. *** you shall NOT DIE, BUT LIVE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WISH! AMEN AND AMEN!

I shall remain blessed. Smile

And finally, the convoluted barrister character modality:

Quote:
You and I know I am NOT the true RG. I have been using his identity as bait to track him down. Unfortunately all my plans thus far have proved abortive in every individual attempt to work with his associates, friends and colleagues respectively so the naughty RG got wiser. You are the only person who can help us track him down. Come hell or high water, by fair means or foul, by hook or (by) crook, he trusted you so very much MOST unlikely to defile your meeting appointment if you tell him where you can meet hence. I mean he will do anything you ever ask. About “Who are you", I used to be an employee at *** headed by Sir Ch4rles. Some 14 months ago, an unpleasant event occurred at the course of work between one of our clients and I, not any deliberate act though, Sir Ch4rles thought I was privately hired by that same client, so he chased me away from ***.

After a month, he pronounced death threats against me and my family. Exactly a month after I left ***, he sent some men after me and to track me down. First, they destroyed my home in London, so I flee with my wife and kids to a safer place outside of London. I haven't been able to leave my normal life after his men has been searching for me everywhere. I feel like I have been living in a scary world, more than what your dear friend in Pakistan is going through. Recently, he (Sir Ch4rles) sent me a very nice, but very tempting proposal. He asked me to help him track RG, not only will he spare my life, but he will compensate me with a whooping ₤1,000,000.00. Can you beat that?!?! RG in exchange for my normal free life as air and a million bucks! I am STOPPING at nothing to get that naughty boy with or without you! But I think your assistance is everything we need to excel in our plan this time with success assured!

Now I am sure you will understand why your $250,000 USD is of no use to me. It doesn't guarantee me a freedom lifestyle like everyone else - it can't bring me PEACE let alone make me lead my normal life. I can return it to you (with additional ₤100,000 bucks from my 1 million compensation after RG is tracked down) if you will co-operate with me. I don't need to show my face though but you will have your money back. 100% Guaranteed. Rolling Eyes

Here is how (and what you will do):
You will meet with one of the detectives hired by Sir Ch4rles men- so you can discuss how you can arrange to meet RG in a hotel of your choosing, probably on the island or wherever. Here are the details of the man you are going to meet tomorrow. First his name is Sherm4n Gr33n. He is white, blue eyes, a bloated face, overweighed, bald and in his early 50s. He is 5'8 tall. The meeting arena is at the parking lot- a few yards away from the hotel lobby where your $250,000 was dubiously received. . You have to walk straight to the parking lot ALONE, he will beckon to you by raising his hand above his head so you can identify him easily. You have to be there by 12PM Monday morning. Confirm that you will be there in your return e-mail before the scheduled meeting hour; otherwise you can KISS YOUR $250,000 BUCKS GOODBYE F-O-R-E-V-E-R-!

Blimey - could this be the first ever unsolicited safari? Well, I've actually got some RL catching up to do today - but if anyone fancies keeping a lookout on the webcam around 12:00 you might spot the guy - there's a good description to go on. The hotel in question is the one on the right hand side of the screen, facing the sea. The entrance to the lobby is round the corner on the sea front. You can see the hotel's name on the sign on its side wall.
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if I understand the last post correctly. Did your lad, pretending to be the dolla choppa, just email you asking you to arrange a meeting with one of your fake lads? Is he addicted to safaris?

I assume he plans to jump/kidnap/beat the crap out of the fake lad. I don't suppose you have another lad hanging around who would be willing to meet him? Laughing

DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting.

By the way, I thought about it last friday but I did not say anything about it: we have had a video safari each friday for three weeks or a month now. I just love them!!!

Its like a TV show haha: "Welcome to Friday's Safari!. This week we have a stupid lad who thinks he will get X dolla from a baiter, claiming that he has kidnapped... etc etc".

I just love video safaris.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ab5olutD wrote:
I just love video safaris.

I told you they were a riot, didn't I? Laughing
Did anyone grab any pics of "the new lad" today??

@Ninastian - My favorite lines from him lately...
Quote:
I don't think I believe you gave away the teddy bear to someone else, even if it is true.

Do you have any idea how much it has cost me sending three different people to the UK just to pick a fucking teddy bear?

his council of beastly morons
Laughing Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

I imagine he must also have spent quite a bit on pointless phone calls from Nigeria to his Liberian chum. Hee hee!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I sent an innocent-looking e-mail from Sir Ch4rles (the really nasty dodgy barrister/scammer) to my lad, asking him:

Quote:
How did your latest transaction with [the mugu] go? Did you receive the $250,000 you were asking for?

My lad's response:

Quote:
Some of your men probably did. Someone has been spiking our emails. On the hand-over date, someone sent [the mugu] an email (probably hacked into [the captor's]'s email) and send him a change of modality plan, so he ended up paying the ransom to some guy at a hotel lobby- while my man who was supposed to meet him at the scheduled meeting point WAS freezing in his balls waiting. Yet he got back empty after all I spent for him to get there. You see what I have been talking about all along. I work, someone else take my gains! Very Happy Everyone expect me to be happy, yet you will say I am lazy,evasive etc. Well, there is no problem. You MUST know that RG [another of my baiting barrister characters Very Happy ] took $200,000 we were supposed to share and flee to Caym4n's Island. I will NOT only help you find him, I will make sure I kill him with my BARE HANDS!

Plenty to play with here! Twisted Evil

Meanwhile my lad writes from his mystery character (the one who tried to set up today's 12:00 safari) saying:

Quote:
You can NOW kiss your $250,000 goodbye!!! LOL. You didn't show up at the hotel parking lot at 12PM to meet our man. You didn't confirm you would be there or not. I can give you another chance if you won't f**k up this time. Let me know.

So he's asking me whether I want to arrange another IoW safari? Tricky one, that... Confused

Quote:
Listen you dickhead - whoever you are - I had to go to a hospital appointment this morning and I have just returned home. If you were really reading my e-mails, you would have known that!

I will meet your man at a time and a place that suits ME. The place would be exactly where I waited last time for the Liberian tw*t.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic news! Very Happy Another
Quote:
WAS freezing in his balls waiting
sea safari! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - it's like Groundhog day all over again...

From my lad:

Quote:
Hey fella it doesn't matter if I was reading your e-mails, I expected you to confirm to me if you will be available for the meeting at 12PM or not, but you never did. I knew you had hospital appointment today that was why I sent off the appointment notice earlier (yesterday), but you didn't confirm you will be available for the meeting. Seriously I thought you would carry your PDA wherever you go so you can read and respond to e-mails right away- outside of your home. How prepared are you to help us track RG? This is the only condition for you to receive your $250,000 bucks plus additional 100,000 pounds sterling reward from me. Guaranteed. My man will accept to meet you ONLY at the parking lot of the hotel lobby where your money was dubiously received. This is so for security reasons! You might try to play smart! If you do not accept to our arrangement you can f**k off! You can as well forget about your $250,000 bucks! You Loser!! Pig-stalker!!!! Get-a-brain!!!!

I play hardball - seemed to work last time:

Quote:
It really is up to you. If your man is too scared to meet me by the G1FT SHOP 0PEN sign, then it looks like we will never meet face-to-face.

But I'm sure we can do just as well by e-mail.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic