SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are the ethics here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Daisy & JumpinJJ.

The general rule seems to be (and so it avoids the ITP issue/rule) is that anyone with a number to 'b0mb' provides some other evidence that, for example, we really aren't passing their ex's number round the world. The normal (ie someone else told me) is that we see the email the number was in and the header before we send it out. Some people (honest guv, not me...) send upwards of 1000 email's a day-so a number could be abused pdq which is why we like to be sure before we send it out to a load of lads.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Donato. Well I think I've verified that the number is live now though so that's good anyway.

I also think I'm getting better at telling lies... Well... not better exactly, but more brazen, certainly... Embarassed Wink

Image[/img]

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this lying thing is getting addictive....

I wonder if this lad speaks Klingon?

I don't, but I found an online phrasebook. I wonder if he'll be brave enough to call me when he doesn't know what I just said to him (in Klingon).

Hija' jIyaj. Luq. Heghlu'meh qaq jajvam buy' ngop. Hab soslI' quch!

nuqdaq 'oh puchpa''e'?

Sam Carlton - 44-704 573 8143

translates as:

yes, I understand. I'll do it. Today is a good day to die. That's great news. Your mother has a smooth forehead.
Where is the bathroom?

edit: he's not actually an online bait as such. I'm just finding that it's fun to mess with a few of them by sending one of their telephone numbers to the others. It's so little work and because you haven't invested any emotional energy or hard work into the bait then you pretty much have free reign to say anything because you don't expect them to remain in contact anyway. Laughing

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also if you get tired of pestering the lad yourself you can always post his phone number here at Eater. I love calling lads up at 2:00 am their time to order a pizza. I understand they enjoy telling people they don't sell pizza. Wait just long enough for them to get back asleep then call saying it's been more than 30 minutes and you want the pizza free. Then about 10 minutes after that call and tell them they forgot the anchovies and the delivery person was drunk.

It does cost a little to call them instead of them calling you but it's worth it to hear what they say during that third call about the anchovies. Twisted Evil

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some results: Strange incoherent wailing made my pets hang up after 20 seconds.
They seem to like heavy breathing, though - the lad listened to me for 50 seconds. Shocked
Another thing: they seem to be rather annoyed if you wait for 40-50 minutes between the calls.

All calls made at 3-4 am on their respective time zones. (I'm a night owl.)

icephixia2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think its a great idea. keep them busy
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ethics?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic