SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

whatever became of Scott and Frank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Osman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know whatever became of Scott Guenther and Frank Hendricks of Pacific Achievements International which later became UAE. They made 7 million from this scam and 60 dollars of that 7 million was mine because the website they setup and the phone recordings they set up were so convincing. I heard they were facing federal charges but I don't know where they are locked up now. Minnesota allows inmates to be viewed online if I know the last name or first. I wish I can view those 2 scammers and stretch my legs out with a warm cup of tea for my viewing pleasure.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys?

They might be out already
Quote:
HENDRICKS and GUENTHER have been ordered to appear for their arraignments in the United States District Court in Eugene, Oregon on May 16, 2005.

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that they both got 6 years jail time in Oregon. (not Minnesota)

www.frauddigest.com wrote:
On April 21, 2005, Frank Hendricks of Shalimar, Florida, and Scott Guenther of Corvallis, Oregon, were indicted in federal district court in Oregon. They were charged in a 17-count indictment with conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering for their alleged roles in an investment scheme which defrauded over 1,500 people of over $13 million. The two defendants promoted investments in Pacific Achievements International. They promised a return of $9,720 in 1-2 weeks for every $5,859 invested. They diverted most of the funds to their personal use, including the purchase of four homes. Hendricks and Guenther tried to recover by investing unsuccessfully in high yield investment plans.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic