SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sokoto, Nigeria is about 700 miles from Port Harcourt. It has an airport and is just over the border from Niger. We could fly the bishop there for a meeting with other members of the Nigerian Catholic church. Or we could try Maiduguri which is about 750 miles from Port Harcourt and lies on the border with Chad. There is an international airport there. Either choice puts us close to a border we can try to get him over.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't remember exactly where this lad is located, Lagos? I know Dan was in Port Harcourt, perhaps he has finally seen the error of his ways. He won't rise to any more of my offerings.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The airport and hotels he recommends for the Bishop are in Port Harcourt. I assume he is there.

I did some research and found that the average construction costs for a 100-seat, 2,000 square foot church is $276,000. That seems like a reasonable donation amount.

Got this from him tonight:

Quote:
Dear madam/others in Christ,
am in receipt of your letter again.Nice statement from you.am in contact with
the Bishop and members of the funding board.Yes I will copy you any of my letters
to them.

Nice statement,we shall be glad to receive the bishop even you and any.The name of the
airport is:Port Harcourt Intl' Airport-Rivers State of NIGERIA

The name of the hotels are:(1).Hotel Clock Tower. (2).Hotel de Meridien.
There are others but these two mentioned are nice.I will get the prize to inform you people.

And for your funding,please specify to us how much you people have to sponsor us?.I await
your good news.
Glory,In Christ.
0bi Ama3chi.

I also got another letter that was written to the Bishop. I assume y'all got the same letter. Make sure to CC me into the response.

Betty

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say Abuja or Kano due to flight issues.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His IP resolves to to Port Harcourt, (except for todays, which says "Satellite provider"). Abuja is good, further north, but... Cameroon, with the Simba Camp, os also good. One border, and the camp is at the end of a hellaciously bad road. It offers deluxe accommodations, and unparalleled service, and.... I am managing it in Simbas vacation.... so if we want, I have the keys to the place, and the bar is open.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say we go with that idea, Doctor Livingston. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. That sounds good. I do love that Simba modality! Very Happy

I think we should start with getting those documents, and impressing upon him that the clock is ticking. Maybe he will send it DHL overnite ($).

Once we get those, we can tell him the good news, and that he has to meet us at an all expense paid safari camp....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, let's get this show, errr, mugu on the road!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. I will push the documents. Do we want to mention that while we are in Africa, we will be meeting another "church", but not to worry, we will most likely give him the money to build the church? Our lad will, no matter what, worry, hahaha!

Raphael wrote:
Dear Obi Wan,

Only you can help us. Please help us Obi Wan. (I always wanted to say that Laughing )

This is a private email to you. Right now they are seriously considering sending the money to a group in Little Whingeing, which LAST year gor $500,760 in donations. They OBVIOUSLY don't need additional funds, but your inability to send the required paperwork is holding the whole thing up and jeopardizing your chances.

It's not charitable to call Betty a bitch, so I won't, but her nephew is the pastor in Little Whingeing, and she prefers this group over yours. I think the Lords work needs to be done in Africa, too, and I am your main champion here. BETTY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

What we need you to do to help is get the papers sent to us. That needs to happen very soon, or we will have to donate the money to another organization. You are hoding up a process, and we are fiscally constipated to the tune of $287,000 up to 300,000 (we will know the exact amount we are donating when the market closes for the day). I do nt want t give the funds to anyone else, but you are holding up the gravy train here, and we cannot wait longer.

It is Sunday now, and we NEED this papers within 10 days. Once we have them, the cheque will be couriered to you. If yo fail to deliver them, we will have no choice but to send the money to someone else.

I need a reply today indicating you fully understand the consequences of your subsequent actions.

Please arrange with Betty where to send the 7 notarized, signed and sealed copies, but CC me on that so that I can keep an eye on her so she doesn't "lose" them by "accident".

I look forward to reviewing the documents. I assure you that is a mere formality, and that your application has already been approved by the council, but this minor technicality needs to be overcome for us to write the cheque. Please send them, soon, or we will lose this chance to work in Africa, where I have always wanted to go ever since going to Epcot Center.

I hope that you have a good day.

Blessings on you and your household,

Raphael

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did mention another church in Lagos. I always push the competition idea so as to light a fire under their ass. It worked great on Dan.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that we want Betty so stall him a bit in order to increase his new sense of parnoia and to force him into paying for DHL overnight?

Are you going to provide me with addresses to give him?

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me find an address, and, yes, be sort of hostile. I like the "I don't need to call" angle and the mention of Little Whingeing (love that, too), which wil make him very nervous.

If he asks for an address, ask him if he is really serious or not.....

Off to find an address....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Sheboppe would be happy to take them. Make sure he uses a very expensive option.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have already asked her for an address! With luck, we can get 7 copies mailed DHL super dooper express....

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to let you all know that I look forward to meeting you at the church BBQ this afternoon. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did ya like my shameless name dropping?

"I'll take my Rover down Roycropper Road..." Laughing

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our lad wants us to kill a bank account for him.
Quote:

Dear madam,
Hope you are alright with your family?How are you today?How is the service today?
Hope fantastic and excited.

Please send the address and contact phone numbers where the paper works can be
delivered to you people safely.I mean where you can receive it.And note that the local
Church want to receive your donations in cash through foreign account not by cheque,
draft not by Western Union,no.We prefer account with a certified bank.

Therefore,am looking forward to receive the address with contact phone numbers in your
response.I will be sending it again by post or through DHL as you forward the address and
phone numbers.You people will receive it in hard copies.

thanks,God bless.
In Christ,
Amaechi Obi.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima gonna warnya, a Lotta ass kissing of the Mods probabaly can't hurt....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good! Get that account, report it, and then, when the account has probems, tell him a face to face transfer will be needed.....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You're thinking exactly what I am thinking. Remember how we worked Dan? Same thing here.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, Dan! That poor bastard still makes me smile!

Gentlemen, thanks to the incomparable Sheboppe, we have an address. I will email it to the lad soon, and cc your characters. He needs to DHL 48 hour delivery, don't you think?

Has our lad seen a US address related to this bait, yet? If so, we can tell him this is going to our accountant/attorney who handles all of our budget.

Has he received paperwork to fill out, yet?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr "I am NOT Obi Wan" wrote:
Amaechi Obi to me
show details 2:58 PM (6 hours ago)

Hi Mr.Raphael,
How are you?Point of correction,please my name is Amaechi Obi and not
Obi Wan
.Yes I understand your point but believe me that you people will
receive the fresh paper works and it cannot delay again.Our experience is not
so advance like you people because of modern technology over there.
I promise that we shall send it to your satisfaction.

And please enclose your direct contact phone numbers so that I can reach you.
And you made mention of forwarding a cheque to us as soon as the fresh paper
works are forwarded and you people see it and get satisfied.

I will forward it but note that issuing cheque doesn't workout nor function here.
We can only receive funds,cash donations from you people through certified bank
account.And the account is a foreign account.Please this is the only way we can
receive your donations.

Please the idea of receiving funds through cheques,draft or by Western Union is not
functionable because its a little big amonut.The Church local prefer to receive it through
account.And I will forward the account to you people as I am sending the paper works.
The good Reverend Hayes and the Church have discussed and conclude on that.

Mr.Raphael,please assist me to forward the exact address where the paper work can be
delivered to you people.I have been demanding that severally in my previous letters to
you people but no good response on that.Even,I copy other your colleagues on that.

Therefore a Stitch in time saves Line,please I am looking forward to receive it from you
as reards the limited time we have so that I can be able to send it.We dont have the address.
Like you mentioned,my target and believe is to make sure that the true work of God is circulated
in africa.

I will call you directly on phone immediately you send your numbers.Its very necessary and important
to hear your voice and you mine.Your contacts are urgently needed here.I will contact madam Skokie
as you advice to demand for the address but I have asked her of that more than twice.I will repeat.

My contact phone number is: +234-70354-492-14.Please brother call me.I await your call upon receipt of
this letter.Please do not forget.

This is the Scripture we study in our Sunday School today: Is 60:1-2,Eph 3:20-21,Eph 4:1-12,Rom :1-17,
Heb:11-6.The topic is Finally the LORD has done it.Text: GEN.21:1-6.
MEMORY VERSE:ISA.44;23.Please you can go through it.
SUMMARY:God did it for Abraham when all hope has lost,that God will do it for the Churches in africa to grow.

Hope you are in good health too with your household? thanks be to God.
Glory,
Obi Amaechi.

If I had space in my sig line, the above, in bold, hahaha, makes me laugh!

We may need a phone pimp to keep him from getting cold feet... any ideas?

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

Gentlemen, thanks to the incomparable Sheboppe, we have an address. I will email it to the lad soon, and cc your characters. He needs to DHL 48 hour delivery, don't you think?

Don't e-mail the address to him, forward it to me. Tell him that I have the address and that he needs to get it from me. My stalling a bit will fit with the earlier e-mail claim that I am out to sabotage his payday.

As for paperwork, we have the IRS forms and the MoU. Has anybody demanded that he do more work on the IRS forms or are we going to leave them as is? I do think he needs to send hardcopies of the IRS forms with the MoU.

Tomorrow I will ask him for the bank account number in preparation for the deposit. Once I have it I will forward it on for closure.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, the church politics come in soon and the madness begins. That should give us a little time for bank issues to come in and we can stall for time.

I'm going to go out and troll for some more lads, does anyone want to take my new polio format for a spin?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi wan has just replied with a bank account for the church board to send the money to. I let him know that our bank rep Mr. Al@n Feltcher will be killing, I mean reviewing his account for transfer of funds. Now if that selfserving bitch Betty would get off her agenda.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic