SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I suggest that you call him first and tell him that Timothy has been hurt but that you don't know all the details. Maybe tell him that you are pretty sure that Timothy's injuries are minor and they shouldn't delay his trip back to Abeche. Let him know that you'll call back with more details as the become available. Let him stew on it a bit and then call him (10-12 hours later) with the horrible news.

Poor Brother Timothy savagely beaten by a mob of angry Sudanese for the crime of spreading the word of God.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
He sounded so happy.. until I told him I was not Timothy.

LOL_sign I love it. I say tell him that Timothy will be there in a few hours, certainly by 7pm Abeche time. Then call him a few hours later and spring the bad news.

If he has any money left, he may spend it, thinking Timmy is coming. I just wish we could get him over that border.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor boi for life, if he has even an ounce of "what if" in him he will cross that border in a split second if he thinks Timmy left him his donation in a briefcase with the local doctor in Camp 10. How cant he go? Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am calling him right now to tell him Timothy will be there in a few hours. Then, in about 8 hours, when I get up in the AM, I will call him and tell him of the accident, unless you want me to call in an hour. Let me know in the next hour if I should call again soon, or if tomorrow works for you.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I called him at the cell phone, and he gave me a new number. I am sending that PM to you, SAA.

He will be waiting at the cyber cafe all day for you. He is wearing a light green kafkan, light green trousers and black slippers, with white reading glasses. That there took quite some time to negotiate.

He says he needs to go home soon, that he has been waiting. SO I reminded him that he took a trip to.. I pretended I couldn't recall what country... and he volunteered he had gone to Cameroon. It's obviously his fault, and he admits this.

Skype is great for this, hahaha, slow up loads make for disjointed conversations, and our boi is obviously miserable and also very happy Timothy will be there later today.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A concerned Winston wrote:
Dear Dan,

I just got the news that Timothy was in an accident. Details are sketchy, but I heard his Land Cruiser hit a camel, and he was severely injured.

At thi time he has been moved to a hospital in Khartoum.

I will have more information for you later.

STAY CLOSE TO A COMPUTER!

Winston

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent heard anything from him in a few days

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I know, he has just been contacting my two characters and perhaps sending some unhappy notes home. He's broke, probably getting the bad news tonight or tomorrow.

He's also no longer answering his emails as the savewomen.children address, just the other one, when he can get to the cafe that is.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Dan,

Winston has told e there has been an accident with Timothy. Winston also had to leave to Guatemala for his work with the Chimichanga Maya in Tostada, Guacamole.

Anyway, word is that Timothy is in intensive care in Kartoum in Sudan. He may be moved to kenya for better care. My understanding is that there is a package for you in Sudan.

I will try to figure out what the next step is, but I need to hear from you.

Are you okay? Everyone here is worried about Timothy, but I am worried about you.

Why didn't you meet Timothy? He waited a few days for you?

Anyway, you MUST write back as soon as you et this so that I can know what the next step is.

Stay strong,

Suzanna

I just sent that to him at the save children address. Will resend it ft the other one.

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the reason nobody is hearing from him is that he's phucked off home cos his money was running low.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I spoke to him on the phone 15 minutes ago. He can't go home. He is stredded, broke, in hash conditions.

This guy is frantic now. He speaks double fast, his voice is cracked, he I am going to leave him alone for until tonight. Someone female with recording needs to get him on the line. Winston had to go to Guatemala, and Suzanna is dealing with him now.

In his deperate pleas, I began to feel doubt. Realizing that there was another human on the end of the line, I began to feel pangs of sympathy....

That feeling passed... Twisted Evil

This guy is frantic, stredded, completely at the end of his wits (so far). It os going to ge a lot worse for him, soon.

SSA, I think he might be willing to go to Sudan, but right now he is not checking email. He is soooooooo faaaaahked!

Everyone should hold off on writing him for now while SSA and I figure out where he should go next.

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could I be of use in helping out with this charity scamming dirtbag? I think P4co v4nh4len the charitable physicist may be able to help him.

What about posing as a scammer? I could be a somali pirate warlord! ahahahahaa.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we have an experienced baiter who can make and record a call, PM me please. Female voice preferred.
Now that he is good and streaded, perhaps he will consider gainful employment in Abeche. Hopefully we can keep him there until at least Christmas.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have a tendency of lying occasionally. He just needs to get out more, inhale the fresh desert sand, travel! Sudan sounds like a great place to get rid of the daily routines and sorrows.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am inclined to believe that he is short of cash. I think you would be seeing more emails if he had money for the cafe.

I know a bit about the phone business in that part of the world. Cool

Please note: All the cell phones in that part of the world work on the "calling party pays" plan. Talk minutes can be purchased from many many places. When you call HIM it doesn't cost him anything. You need to give him a number for him to call YOU which will eat up his talk minutes when he is calling you. As long as you call him the only limit is the battery time on the phone.

Very Happy

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the trick is to let it ring, at 2AM, 2:30 AM, 3AM, and hang up before he answers....

I do, also, have a local phone to call.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the cafe has been closed for a couple days due to a Muslim holiday. I think it opens up tomorrow or Thursday. However, he may not even have the money to go check his email.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am going silent on him until late tonight, early morning, when I will call him via Skype and hang up before he answers.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he really is broke what do you think about finding a place within walking distance. like Abou Goudam only 50 kilometers away? I know it would be ideal to get him into Sudan but as for just waisting money and time and if he really walks there that would be funny. If he borrows from the locals to get there that would go poorly for him. Being so close it might give him some hope. He would have to go back to Abeche after because there is nothing in Abou Goudam.
Just a thought.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HaveFaith made a couple phone calls and is trying to get one of the good ones up for everyone's listening pleasure.

From what I was told, the lad is really upset now and crying on the phone. Granted, they're probably crocodile tears because who could possibly be upset about being temporarily streaded in Abeche? It's like DisneyWorld, minus the cotton candy, the overpriced beers, and tourists with cameras.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

At least now he'll have a fraction of an idea what it's like to be an actual refugee.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so I have had no success in posting this phone call however, Pastor Frank has been kind enough to try to host it on his account. Worst comes to worst I will re-record it and send it that way.
HF

edit: I told him that I would call my people and ask if they could send me more money to move from camp ten to somewhere closer to him. He whined about not having any money. When I say crying it was better in the first call you could clearly hear it, But my computer crashed in the middle of that one so I rebooted and called him back and that is this recent call he startd to crack and choke up a little when hes complaining about having no food and bad water to drink

Edit:
Sir scam alot you have a pm and a link to the call see if this works before I link it here.

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well anyone hear any thing??? I am dieing here I miss Dan. Does anyone remember that time Dan went to Chad? Ha good times, seems like it was just last week. Hmmmm.

Closed lad accounts X22

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HaveFaith's call is a thing of beauty. This lad is sooooo fucked. I'm going to let him post up the call, it's wonderful.

"A human can live two weeks without food", that's the most memorable quote of this safari so far. Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to hearing it!

I love that this guy is fucked. Charity scams get me pissed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic