SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raphael wrote:
Sir,

May I be so bold as to offer a suggestion?

I know that right now, sir, you are in Brazil. I know, also, that there is another meeting of churches in Liberia, at that safari place that Bernie manages coming up. You went a few years ago, as I recall, sir.

Maybe you could sail over to attend the meeting, and ask Rev Wilmer to attend the meeting? Bernie asked if we will send anyone, and I may go, or not, depending. Maybe you could attend again this year, Sir, and have Rev Wilmer meet you there?

I know that you have been considering just paying the funds yourself, and with the latest problems we seem to have with the IRS, that would be very helpful.

The meeting is scheduled April 3rd to 9th in Liberia. I can contact Bernie to make arrangements very easily, sir, if you would like to pursue that.

Let me know your thoughts on that, sir.

Respectfully,

R C M

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody, newbie here, I hope you won't mind me posting this in this thread, in between all the exiting safari adventures Mr. Green

Just a quick note to say that I find this site simply amazing! clapping

Have been reading here almost non-stop for the past 2 weeks Shocked in various threads on the various subforums, my mind dazzles with all the incredible stuff I read, especially these safaris and seeing all the various awesome custom-made websites and making-it-hard-(impossible)-to-get-the-money-cashed modalities! clapping

What a wealth of info to fight the scammers! Just WOW! Shocked Mr. Green

Thank you ALL for making this possible! clapping Cool jump_4_joy
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, we had alot of fun putting it together.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty more fun to be had.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we floated dates to the lad, yet? Once we do that, I can email "Bernie" about dates in Liberia, and we can start to prime this mugu to travel.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No dates yet. Set it up however you like and the yacht can move as fast or as slow as you need.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful. I have work today, and will get right on that either this evening or tomorrow.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was sent to "Bernie" with a cc to our lads:

Raphael wrote:
Dear Bernie Rhodes,

I have been asked by Howard Inches to see if we can have two more participants at the Funding Jubilee at $imba S@fari Camp in Liberia. The dates I have for that are April 4th through 10th. Is that still correct?

We have been working with a church in Africa, but there were some problems, and now the funding we had has been sized by the IRS for a short time. We expect that to be released within 10 weeks, now, but it may take longer.

We would like two people from a church to be accommodated by your camp for the five day Funding Jubilee. Howard, himself, would also like to attend.

I am introducing the two church members, and they can nominate people to travel on their behalf. They are AXXXX Obi, who we call Obi Wan, and the Rev XXX Hayes. Howard has offered to fund their whole church at $275,000. I know other funders will be there, and it will give Obi Wan and the Rev Wilmer an opportunity to communicate with some of the other funders.

Howard would appreciate it if you could help with this effort.

Let me know if there is still space, please.

Sincerely,

Raphael C Musa

Hopefully they will get motivated. Liberia is as fucked as Chad, and this is a bit further than most safaris, so ambitious. With luck....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Dear Raphael,

We would be delighted to have Howard here again. He is such a generous man and has
done so much to help the work of God here in Africa.

I very much look forward to this event and hosting you here at $imba $@faris Camp-Liberia.

I have one suite available. It only has two bedrooms. One of the rooms is a double.
If the pastors would be willing toshare a room, and also share the suite with Howard,
I think we can reserve it if I hear from Howard and the pastors they would like me t hold
it for them.

The dates are the 4th of April through the 10th. We are assembling people in Monrovia
the evening of the 3rd.

Pat Robertson is coming, Ima Bahder, Juan Friez Connie Lingus, and Dr Steve Williams will also be there.
Melanie is expected, too. There are other wealthy philanthropists coming who you may not know.

Please get the pastors to confirm their intention to participate, and ask Howard to email me.

Where are the pastors coming from? We have people coming from Ghana, Benin, Togo, Chad, The Gambia,
Libya, Cameroon, Sudan, South Africa and Botswana this year. The delegation from Nigeria may
have cancelled.

Please confirm with me your interest, and I will set aside that last suite for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

BeXnie XX

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from our lads, so:
Raphael wrote:
Dear Obi Wan,

We have not heard from you. Are you still interested in a collaborative project with our church? Howard is eager to see the work done.

Please get back to me if you will be able to participate in the workshop. I know that Howard will be able to present you with a cheque for the full amount for your church when he meets you. He is headed to Liberia in his boat, now.

Howard, by the way, is a very successful man, and, if I were you, I would do my best to meet with him. He has been very generous to our church.

I hope you are well,

Best regards,

Raphael

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am drained with RL issues.

Rev W is looking for an invite. Can H, the Bishop or the new secretary send an invite to Liberia at the Simba Camp, meeting in Monrovia April 3rd?

Remain bless.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received today:

Quote:
Dear Sage ,
have you received the copies from DHL ? we received the information that Mr Howard would be visiting liberia , we have told the organisers that we need an invitation letter for the trip so that the visa can be issued to us . Please i dont know how long this will take , but i would rather like if the funds are transfered directely to the contractors whom would be builing of the church .

Waiting to read from you soon .

Bless you
Rev . W1lmer h4yes

DHL says the package has arrived and been signed for. Can we get a scan of the documents?

I believe that Howard needs to get back to the states to clean up the IRS mess. A side trip to Africa is fine but we don't have time to mess around. If our lad wants the money he had better get moving.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where did my partners go?

Rev H4yes wants to know if the documents are okay. Are they?

He is also begging for the opportunity to go on a safari. We have him right where we want him. Time to get back to work.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just responded to the lad, I think we may need one more baiter to help out. We just need a nice faked up invitation letter to send the lad and he should be making tracks for Liberia.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who has the documents? Can we see them?

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They went to the premium dropbox. We just need to give him some document to get him into Liberia or tell him we'll meet him at the border, then not show up so he has to sneak into the country.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CSU, can you work up an invitation for the lads?

I can send them an email postponing for a week, to allow them more time to get their shit together.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been out of town on business and just got back. I will work on the documents tomorrow.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful. By the way, I just checked and it's about 1900 miles round trip for our lads. I was really hoping that they would try to sneak into Liberia so it would be alot harder to come back.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, the original dates were 3-9th, so they are missing the event. What can we do to get them to travel? Maybe there is a trunk box in Liberia? There would be a certain perverse justice to that.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told them I had postponed the conference so that they could come. They want us just to wire the money to them, but haven't dismissed the trip altogether.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! Hahaha, that is good to know! What are the new dates?

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I just responded to the lad, I think we may need one more baiter to help out.

Still looking for someone? Let me know if you need a warm body Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you play a man of the cloth? If you've actually read through all of these last few pages of the thread, it should catch you up on where we are at.

As for the dates, they'll be whenever the lad can get there. We are willing to be as flexible as necessary to get the lads there. Laughing

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Can you play a man of the cloth? If you've actually read through all of these last few pages of the thread, it should catch you up on where we are at.

As for the dates, they'll be whenever the lad can get there. We are willing to be as flexible as necessary to get the lads there. Laughing

Yepper. Been following from the start. Will PM you the addy I'll use.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic